Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
MF: Short Interview with Eric Martsolf; EM teases the upcoming return of Eileen Davidson
Topic Started: Apr 6 2014, 01:27 PM (2,454 Views)
thepadange

http://michaelfairmansoaps.com/days-of-our-lives/eric-martsolf-interview-days-of-our-lives-isa-red-carpet/2014/04/06/

As it's very short I don't know if it deserves its own thread (I didn't know where else to put this).
Edited by thepadange, Apr 6 2014, 01:42 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ShaneDOOLFan

I am counting down the days for her return. This show has become so boring without her. One of daytime's greatest characters in my opinion.

King
Member Avatar

He's right. When she's on-screen, you can't help but watch and be mesmerized!

ShaneDOOLFan

Im hoping her return comes right after a emmy win for her and DOOL. That would be great momentum for the show.

nananana7

oops wrong thread
Edited by nananana7, Apr 6 2014, 01:54 PM.

parisa

EM is as stiff and boring as Brady. Does his face ever show any expression?

thepadange

I actually disagree. I think he is quite good and subtle in non-verbal acting. There are much worse examples on "Days".
Edited by thepadange, Apr 6 2014, 02:46 PM.

Tara

I must be the only one that don't care for ED.

lysie
Member Avatar

Tara
Apr 6 2014, 03:02 PM
I like her just fine but only if I forget her last stint. Putting her with Brady was a disaster, IMO, and I like Eric Martsolf.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

As a Jarlena fan, I'm supposed to hate Kritter...which I do, but I cannot help but agree with King - Eileen Davidson is spectacular & I could watch her sit & read the phone book. I don't really want her with Brady again, but I do think her return might be when he truly hits rock-bottom & begins working his way back to sobriety again. I don't want them paired romantically, she was going to be his step mother & that's just creepy as hell, IMO - but I do hope they have some good fight scenes & give us some good sniping & arguing. The questions remain: Will she return pregnant & who's the baby-daddy? Or is it another pillow? :laugh:

Plus, Eve AND Kristen in Salem at the same time? And Sami is leaving in November (I believe that's the latest). Bring it! I just wish we knew how long either/both of them were going to be back.
Edited by No1_ILoveLucyFan, Apr 6 2014, 03:20 PM.

thepadange

lysie
Apr 6 2014, 03:04 PM
Tara
I like her just fine but only if I forget her last stint. Putting her with Brady was a disaster, IMO, and I like Eric Martsolf.
And it was the pairing I enjoyed most, LOL . This storyline was the most interesting part of the show (during 2012-2013) for me, so my big thanks go to Tomsell for Bristen. :P . JMO

freedom

thepadange
Apr 6 2014, 03:23 PM
lysie
Tara
And it was the pairing I enjoyed most, LOL . This storyline was the most interesting part of the show (during 2012-2013) for me, so my big thanks go to Tomsell for Bristen. :P . JMO
Same here. I enjoy Brady and Kristen together, part. They actually have enough chemistry to keep me entertained. Both characters were kinda "wandering" until they found each other, and there is something heartwarming about that.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

thepadange
Apr 6 2014, 01:27 PM
http://michaelfairmansoaps.com/days-of-our-lives/eric-martsolf-interview-days-of-our-lives-isa-red-carpet/2014/04/06/

As it's very short I don't know if it deserves its own thread (I didn't know where else to put this).
MAJOR LIKE!!!

:thankyou: padange :P
Edited by Yoryla, Apr 6 2014, 04:43 PM.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

thepadange
Apr 6 2014, 03:23 PM
lysie
Tara
AGREED times 1000 !!!

thepadange

Yoryla
Apr 6 2014, 04:41 PM
thepadange
Apr 6 2014, 01:27 PM

MAJOR LIKE!!!

:thankyou: padange :P
You're welcome! I enjoyed it, too :yahoo:

am103
Member Avatar

I cannot wait for her to come back! Days had pretty good momentum after she left with Nick's murder and the EJabby affair, but now that those stories are at a stand-still, the show is starting to really get boring. Bring on Kristen!

Yoryla
Member Avatar

I especially loved how Eric said that people (including cast members) are just sitting in the make up room in awe of her performances.

I also loved how he said she is now looking better than ever! I didn't know that was possible!

ShaneDOOLFan

am103
Apr 6 2014, 05:10 PM
I cannot wait for her to come back! Days had pretty good momentum after she left with Nick's murder and the EJabby affair, but now that those stories are at a stand-still, the show is starting to really get boring. Bring on Kristen!
I totally agree.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Nothing wrong with Eileen,but far as Kristin goes,I'd be happy if she was blown into a million different pieces and was never seen again.

Aimikins
Member Avatar

ShaneDOOLFan
Apr 6 2014, 01:47 PM
Im hoping her return comes right after a emmy win for her and DOOL. That would be great momentum for the show.
LIKE!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply