Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
MF: Short Interview with Eric Martsolf; EM teases the upcoming return of Eileen Davidson
Topic Started: Apr 6 2014, 01:27 PM (2,569 Views)
blueskies
Member Avatar

thanks! :)

as short as it is, i'm fairly certain this is the most that has been said about her return so far, lol
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

thepadange
Apr 7 2014, 06:59 AM
I, actually, don't care, are they silent or are they "pimping" something/somebody, when or where they release their casting news, is somebody over-hyped or under-hyped. Nothing of that PR stuff makes any difference to me. I only care about the s/ls I watch, I either like them or not. I, really, loved ED's last stint as Kristen and that's why I'm happy she's back. I don't expect too much this time because it's only a story arc. I'm not sure the writing team can write well a short-term s/l.

BTW, in this particular case I don't think Martsolf is "pimping" her return. It sounds like he really loves working with Eileen and is genuinely elated that she's back for now.
It only bothers me now because like someone said earlier, it goes on for so long before any of it airs and it doesn't really live up to the hype. I don't think any of this crap really bothered me either until the reset or maybe the summer before that when Kristian and Lauren couldn't shut up about their amazing scripts that turned out to be awful.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Tara
Apr 6 2014, 03:02 PM
I must be the only one that don't care for ED.
Not by a long shot.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Snowing Fan
Apr 6 2014, 05:21 PM
Nothing wrong with Eileen,but far as Kristin goes,I'd be happy if she was blown into a million different pieces and was never seen again.
Yes, please! I dread having to see her again so soon after she left. Her initial return was HORRIBLE and a complete disaster, I can only imagine what utter crap her new return will give us. :blah:

Rosebud
Member Avatar

freedom
Apr 6 2014, 05:47 PM
Yoryla
Apr 6 2014, 05:13 PM
I especially loved how Eric said that people (including cast members) are just sitting in the make up room in awe of her performances.

I hope her character is currently bitch-slapping Theresa from here to kingdom-come.
Wouldn't that be kind of pathetic? Kristen, a woman in her 50s bitch slapping a twenty something girl over her ex boyfriend who used to be her almost stepchild? But, I guess when you want pathetic, Kristen is the queen of it. :blulaugh:

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Kaha
Apr 6 2014, 06:46 PM
Tara
I don't like the character. And I don't like the whole dynamic with Brady, the rape and the fact she was discussing the rape with her twisted father. The whole thing is sick. Kristen is also such an over the top character it's hard for me to like.
I totally agree. She acts like a child, always whining and making faces at people behind their backs and stomping her feet, throwing things, and blaming everyone else for all her evil stupid schemes. :rolleyes:

guessgirl
Member Avatar

Tara
Nah you're not the only one. I don't care for her either.

freedom

Rosebud
Apr 7 2014, 01:58 PM
freedom
Apr 6 2014, 05:47 PM
Yoryla
I especially loved how Eric said that people (including cast members) are just sitting in the make up room in awe of her performances.

I hope her character is currently bitch-slapping Theresa from here to kingdom-come.
Wouldn't that be kind of pathetic? :
Not when the character is Theresa, no.

Ocean

I love EM as Brady. He can act and his character is complex and I do love ED, but i don't like them as pairing. Every time they're together I think about step mother having sex with her step son brady black. No thanks to Bristen pairing and certainly no thanks to Theresa. Brady is much suitable for nicole. They both sexy, gorgeous , complex,epic chemistry and long history with beautiful friendship!
Edited by Ocean, Apr 7 2014, 03:42 PM.

thepadange

Yoryla

I also loved how he said she is now looking better than ever! I didn't know that was possible!
I didn't think it was possible, too. He must know it better, though ;) .
Edited by thepadange, Apr 8 2014, 05:51 AM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply