Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
"Days" casting for new baby...; Arianna recast or perhaps a new role?
Topic Started: Apr 6 2014, 11:47 PM (5,978 Views)
Jason47
Member Avatar

"DAYS" BABY SEARCH....COULD THIS CASTING CALL BE FOR AN ARIANNA RECAST OR FOR A NEW CHARACTER??

I was just alerted to this casting call, which came out earlier this week. There is no start date determined yet and the role is recurring. Could "Days" fans soon be saying goodbye to the Udell twins with an Arianna recast, or might this be for a totally different character?

Here what's the casting call states: "1 year old or very small 2 year old BLUE EYED BABY GIRL IDENTICAL TWINS. Blond or light brown hair. Recurring role. Must be IDENTICAL. We know that this age tends to be very attached to parents but we are looking for the rare twins that have very social smiley dispositions."

http://www.jason47.com
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BeeBee
Member Avatar

It sound suspiciouslly like a desciption of little Arianna but I hope not.This makes me want to root for Kristin returning with a baby in tow.
I like the twins playing Arianna because they are extremely expressive babies.

freedom

"Days" would be stupid to recast baby Ari. The Udell twins are perfect for the role.

Marlene

I, too, am expecting Kristin to return with baby in tow, but I don't think this casting call is for Kristin's baby. The baby would be a newborn and not a year old. I agree, sounds like the Udell twins are exiting. That's a shame.

nananana7

How old would Nicole's baby "Daniel Rafael" be now? What if he had lived? The casting call says girls but ...
Edited by nananana7, Apr 7 2014, 01:35 AM.

Carly
Member Avatar

I wonder if this baby might be Carrie's daughter? Carrie exited Salem in July 2012 after learning she was pregnant, so the "1 year old or very small 2 year old" age range would fit if this were Carrie's daughter. I think Ali Sweeney is filming her final DAYS episodes next month, so I could envision Carrie briefly returning to Salem as part of Sami's exit storyline. Carrie could provide emotional support for Sami, or Carrie could become Sami's lawyer if Sami's exit storyline involves her doing something illegal.

And since Christie Clark was one of Ali Sweeney's main scene partners when Ali first started on DAYS, it'd be a nice bookend if Christie Clark returned for Ali's exit from DAYS.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Carly
Apr 7 2014, 01:35 AM
I wonder if this baby might be Carrie's daughter? Carrie exited Salem in July 2012 after learning she was pregnant, so the "1 year old or very small 2 year old" age range would fit if this were Carrie's daughter. I think Ali Sweeney is filming her final DAYS episodes next month, so I could envision Carrie briefly returning to Salem as part of Sami's exit storyline. Carrie could provide emotional support for Sami, or Carrie could become Sami's lawyer if Sami's exit storyline involves her doing something illegal.

And since Christie Clark was one of Ali Sweeney's main scene partners when Ali first started on DAYS, it'd be a nice bookend if Christie Clark returned for Ali's exit from DAYS.
I like your theory best.No WTD storyline with Kristin,Brady,and Eric.Sami deciding perhaps to go to Switzerland with her sister to do some soul searching.We get Carrie,
Austin,and their baby then Sami's kids can shuttle back and forth between Switzerland with Sami and Salem with EJ and/or Lucas having their children when needed for a story.Sami health and able to return for the 50th anniversary or end of the show,which ever comes first.Its not perfect but it is workable.I so hope you are right Carly.

lysie
Member Avatar

This baby SHOULD be too old to be with Kristen. I think Ari is the only one that fits that age description. Also, the Udells Instagram account is now private.

sillibella
Member Avatar

If this is for an Arianna recast, I can't say that I'm surprised (they're not on all that much and babies get recast all the time on soaps) but it would be sad to see them go.

Hugo
Member Avatar

It definetely sounds like they are recasting Arianna.
The Udell twins were perfect, I'm gonna miss these adorable faces.
I wonder if something happened behind the scenes.

michr544125

NO!!!! I love the Udell twins. I really hope days didn't get upset the father pretty much gave it away that Ari stayed behind when Gabi left. Sounds far fetched but why else recast with same aged babies? Then again Freddie and Guy posted pics of themselves with the babies...

sillibella
Member Avatar

michr544125
Apr 7 2014, 04:53 AM
NO!!!! I love the Udell twins. I really hope days didn't get upset the father pretty much gave it away that Ari stayed behind when Gabi left. Sounds far fetched but why else recast with same aged babies? Then again Freddie and Guy posted pics of themselves with the babies...
The fact that Ari stays with Will and Sonny has pretty much been confirmed by a few sources so I doubt they'd get fired over it, especially since the twins are such amazing little actors. Peggy didn't get in trouble, that we heard, for spilling the WilSon wedding last year but then again Guy kept confirming that news himself on Twitter. Lol.

If this is an Arianna recast maybe the parents wanted to pull their kids from the show. Maybe they weren't having fun on set or it was too upsetting for them. It would be a definite loss if the Udell babies ended up vacating the role but hopefully they will find a great replacement for them.

DaniBlondy
Member Avatar

The Most Recent post on Steve's Instagram Page is this one (Which was taken about a month ago)

http://instagram.com/p/lK_K4GD7P1/

Posted Image

Plus his Instagram page has always been private ;)
Edited by DaniBlondy, Apr 7 2014, 05:40 AM.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Awww, I just love the Udell twins, they're perfect as Ari...

But this is probably it.... Although if Kristen had had the baby in, say, March or April, this casting call could start airing sometime over New Years since they're now filming September.... it's possible.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

iheartwilson
Member Avatar

I love the Udell twins. I'll be devastated if they are recasted. :(

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

lysie
Apr 7 2014, 02:06 AM
This baby SHOULD be too old to be with Kristen. I think Ari is the only one that fits that age description. Also, the Udells Instagram account is now private.
That's a good point, but it will be so sad. Like the recasting of Sydney, which really didn't do well for a while after the original twins were replaced. Or Parker recasts ;) , til now, of course.

camera shy

Why does the baby have to have blue eyes if it's an Ariana re-cast?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

badaddiction
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Apr 7 2014, 07:34 AM
lysie
Apr 7 2014, 02:06 AM
That's a good point, but it will be so sad. Like the recasting of Sydney, which really didn't do well for a while after the original twins were replaced. Or Parker recasts ;) , til now, of course.
I think all of the castings of Sydney have been a duds.

Edited by badaddiction, Apr 7 2014, 08:47 AM.

rknudson78
Member Avatar

What if Abigail is really pregnant and it's her baby!

gailwinters
Member Avatar

rknudson78
Apr 7 2014, 09:06 AM
What if Abigail is really pregnant and it's her baby!
Well, it's gonna be pretty painful, not to mention crazy, for her to give birth to a one year old.
Edited by gailwinters, Apr 7 2014, 09:11 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply