Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
"Days" casting for new baby...; Arianna recast or perhaps a new role?
Topic Started: Apr 6 2014, 11:47 PM (6,269 Views)
iheartwilson
Member Avatar

rknudson78
Apr 7 2014, 09:06 AM
What if Abigail is really pregnant and it's her baby!
If that was the case, they would be looking for a baby who is only a couple of months old.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Marlene

camera shy
Apr 7 2014, 08:14 AM
Why does the baby have to have blue eyes if it's an Ariana re-cast?

I wondered that, too, along with the blond or light brown hair comment. Blond and blue eyes is recessive, PTB, not dominant. Given that Gabi is Hispanic, it is highly unlikely that she has recessive genes for blond hair and blue eyes.

Marlene

gailwinters
Apr 7 2014, 09:10 AM
rknudson78
Well, it's gonna be pretty painful, not to mention crazy, for her to give birth to a one year old.

I so want to like this post.

WilSonJAb33
Member Avatar

sillibella
Apr 7 2014, 03:04 AM
If this is for an Arianna recast, I can't say that I'm surprised (they're not on all that much and babies get recast all the time on soaps) but it would be sad to see them go.
I wouldn't be surprised if it Arianna either because as you said babies are always recast and Ari is coming towards the age of one know recasting would allow for them to make her 14 vs. 12 months of age something like that if the wished to do it through a recast.

Restless84
Member Avatar

This seems like it's Ari. I love those babies that play her. Hopefully the new ones are just as adorable.

WilSonJAb33
Member Avatar

Restless84
Apr 7 2014, 09:45 AM
This seems like it's Ari. I love those babies that play her. Hopefully the new ones are just as adorable.
The description make sense for Ari too and no one else could have a baby in the 1 to 2 year old range.... even if Kirsten did come back with a child, it wouldn't yet be that old... The baby would still be younger that Arianna...

KAM

camera shy
Good point. And the baby has to have light hair. Hardly necessary for Gabi's daughter.

For Kristen, however..... Coincidentally, we have the newly posted Michael Fairman interview with Eric Martsolf mentioning his blue eyes. Then there's Greg Vaughan....

Not to mention Christie Clark and Patrick Muldoon, both of whom have blue or blueish eyes, I think.

The casting call seems anxious to avoid the Sydney Syndrome and to recognize the little jewels they have in the Udell twins. I doubt Arie would be recast unless the parents withdrew their daughters from the show for some reason. I hope not. Soooo cute.
Edited by KAM, Apr 7 2014, 10:07 AM.

iloveyou94

Is it for Abby and Ej

WilSonJAb33
Member Avatar

iloveyou94
Apr 7 2014, 10:25 AM
Is it for Abby and Ej
Too old... think about the age of the udell twins when Arianna was cast
The are talking about a toddler not a infant for the casting call

Kaha
Member Avatar

Marlene
Apr 7 2014, 09:35 AM
camera shy

I wondered that, too, along with the blond or light brown hair comment. Blond and blue eyes is recessive, PTB, not dominant. Given that Gabi is Hispanic, it is highly unlikely that she has recessive genes for blond hair and blue eyes.
Both me and my brothers have ash light brown hair and our dad is black.

paul89

i think they say carrie baby is a boy :S

Kaha
Member Avatar

paul89
Apr 7 2014, 10:39 AM
i think they say carrie baby is a boy :S
When Roman and Marlena were telling Will and Sonny why Carrie couldn't come to their wedding, they didn't specify. All involved used gender neutral terms like 'baby' and 'little one'

MissFancyFace
Member Avatar
He and his dimples are ALL hers!

Could be either nu-Arianna or a fantasized EJabby baby? KM doesn't have blue eyes, though EJ's mother is Susan Banks, and she had blue eyes. A possible Brady and Theresa/Jeannie off-spring? Does Eve Donovan return to Salem with a child? Perhaps Carrie (and/or Austin) return with their little daughter?

WilSonJAb33
Member Avatar

Kaha
Apr 7 2014, 10:37 AM
Marlene
camera shy

The age makes sense for Gabi & Will's daughter Ari... and there always seem to be the comment that Ari looked more like Will, with the except of apparently Rafe from what Will told Lucas in one episode but the casting were made that the baby (ari) seemed to take more after her father in physical appear... so actual the casting call does discount Ari... but I can think of a couple who have the child that age...

Carrie & Austin there is no mention of them returning at all...

abby even if she were pregnant the babies would be told old

same with Kirsten the child might be born but the age would be off.

which seems to bring it back to Ari...
Edited by WilSonJAb33, Apr 7 2014, 10:50 AM.

camera shy

iloveyou94
Apr 7 2014, 10:25 AM
Is it for Abby and Ej
They really wouldn't need a blue-eyed baby for those two. And when it comes to Kristen, I wouldn't be a bit surprised if they played fast and loose to exactly how long she's been gone from Salem and the baby was for her.

S loves EJ

gailwinters
Apr 7 2014, 09:10 AM
rknudson78
Well, it's gonna be pretty painful, not to mention crazy, for her to give birth to a one year old.

Or it gets sorased really fast like EJ.

camera shy

Kaha
Marlene
camera shy

But of course that's real life. Why does a baby who has a brown-eyed mother have to have blue eyes on a soap? They're not even going to look at babies with brown eyes? My guess is that they want this baby to look more white than Mexican. The casting call for the new Sydney also had a requirment of blue eyes. She couldn't have brown or hazel eyes like EJ?

Marlene

Kaha
Marlene
camera shy

I stand corrected then, but I would have to assume that your dad has a non-black ancestor. Otherwise, it just doesn't make scientific sense.

Now that I said that, I hope no one is offended by my comment. That certainly wasn't my intention.

camera shy

MissFancyFace
Apr 7 2014, 10:44 AM
Could be either nu-Arianna or a fantasized EJabby baby? KM doesn't have blue eyes, though EJ's mother is Susan Banks, and she had blue eyes. A possible Brady and Theresa/Jeannie off-spring? Does Eve Donovan return to Salem with a child? Perhaps Carrie (and/or Austin) return with their little daughter?
Good guess that it might be for a fantasy or dream scene by one of the characters.

thepadange

camera shy
Apr 7 2014, 11:24 AM
MissFancyFace
Apr 7 2014, 10:44 AM
Good guess that it might be for a fantasy or dream scene by one of the characters.
Well, this casting is for a recurring role, so it's most likely not for a single episode.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply