Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, April 7th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Apr 7 2014, 02:51 AM (9,410 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Discuss!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Yeah, pretty hot, but too bad BB has pretty much been just eye candy. He's almost like plastique, lol. It worked well on B&B though, they really sold me that Jackie and Owen were in love.
Edited by Yoryla, Apr 7 2014, 06:15 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Renee Dimera
Member Avatar

My, my, what a beautiful couple they'd make. Who's up for EJawn? :blulaugh:

gailwinters
Member Avatar

BB is so much better looking in person, and incredibly nice.

daysjahvu
Member Avatar

Loved sweevil EJ having Shawn Brady working as his errand boy. It drove Bo & Hope crazy and EJ relished the fact that it did. (All before we knew for sure that his real last name was DiMera.) Wishing this EJ was around to deal with Nick. The pic looks like it was taken after BB had moved on to B&B, probably at the Daytime Emmys.

MissFancyFace
Member Avatar
Feel the HAIDEN Heat!!

Renee Dimera
Apr 7 2014, 07:59 AM
My, my, what a beautiful couple they'd make. Who's up for EJawn? :blulaugh:
Ohh la la! I'd totally be on board with EJawn!! :wub2: Hope would completely despise it! :teehee: Belle who? :popcorn: :cheers:

Vicky4Mimi
Member Avatar

Someone just tweeted this from todays show.

Quote:

Husbands for life. @hpcharmed 11m
oops Stefano just bombshelled EJ. "As long as Samantha doesn't find out you're banging Abigail Deveraux" OMG lmao #Days

Sounds like it's going to be fun day!! HA

Ghani
Member Avatar

Vicky4Mimi
Apr 7 2014, 11:38 AM
Someone just tweeted this from todays show.

Quote:

Husbands for life. @hpcharmed 11m
oops Stefano just bombshelled EJ. "As long as Samantha doesn't find out you're banging Abigail Deveraux" OMG lmao #Days

Sounds like it's going to be fun day!! HA
Where's the like button when you need it. :smile:

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Still loving Mar's Olivia Pope coat.

Um, Nicole, you may want to refrain on the "bitch" calling front until you know for sure that somebody is out to get you.
Edited by tomsawyer, Apr 7 2014, 12:05 PM.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Oh, Nicole. I hate to say it, but you're the bitch now. Bitch-off! She's holding that secret, and I can't defend her anymore.
When someone says "I'm going to marry the LOVE OF MY LIFE", you know they're sunk.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

EJ's implosion is the only thing I'm looking forward to in this lameass storyline.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

i love how Father Luis guilted Hope into running all of St. Luke's Academy's fundraisers.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

I love Hope's reaction to the Father's plan. She's so blunt about everything.

Keith
Member Avatar

Hope is like nope.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Nicole is being such an uber-bitch right now. I HATE the writing for her for the last couple of months.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

I've decided I want to go shopping instead of watching this. I have a conference to get ready for anyway, and this isn't holding my interest. This is sad.

Keith
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Apr 7 2014, 12:13 PM
Nicole is being such an uber-bitch right now. I HATE the writing for her for the last couple of months.
She's being a bitch at the wrong moments and coming across as a weak damsel every other moment.

marybee50
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Apr 7 2014, 12:13 PM
So true."sigh" :shrug:

I'm now wondering how long it will take the show to ruin Haiden?

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

Keith
Apr 7 2014, 12:12 PM
Hope is like nope.
And Aiden's like "come again?!".

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Apr 7 2014, 12:15 PM
I've decided I want to go shopping instead of watching this. I have a conference to get ready for anyway, and this isn't holding my interest. This is sad.
Ugh, I agree. I just don't care about the resolution of any of the current stories. Everything feels so stale, plot point, predictable and repetitive.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply