Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, April 7th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Apr 7 2014, 02:51 AM (9,444 Views)
Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

what is up with Sami's outfit today??
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Oh lord, Stefano just said "banging" and JS's reaction was terrible. I feel like I'm watching a cartoon.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

daysjahvu
Member Avatar

marybee50
Apr 7 2014, 12:15 PM
tomsawyer
Apr 7 2014, 12:13 PM
Nicole is being such an uber-bitch right now. I HATE the writing for her for the last couple of months.
So true."sigh" :shrug:

I'm now wondering how long it will take the show to ruin Haiden?
Oh they'll string us along for about a year and then right when the payoff should come...BAM! they'll screw them & us over.

Vicky4Mimi

I can't wait till Stefano brings up the EjAbbybaby!

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

I don't disagree with Nicole's stand, but seriously, why is she being such a bitch in articulating it?

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

OMG, JS is beyond terrible today.

Vicky4Mimi

Go Gabi!! Tell Sami how it is!

KAM

Oh. looks as if Aiden may become Marlena's patient. Something of potential future interest to watch, maybe. Grasping for a lifeline here.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

Vicky4Mimi
Apr 7 2014, 12:33 PM
i love Nick's "you go girl" action. lol.

jewlmc

Vicky4Mimi
Apr 7 2014, 12:33 PM
Yes! Go Gabi! Use Sami's mistakes to justify your idiocy!!

jam6242
Member Avatar

Interesting that Aiden asked Marlena whether she was taking on new patients. Got the feeling it was for a personal reason not for a client.

Love Gabi bringing up EJ's misdeeds to Sami when Sami is trashing Nick (although Sami is likely right, lol).

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

KAM
Apr 7 2014, 12:39 PM
Oh. looks as if Aiden may become Marlena's patient. Something of potential future interest to watch, maybe. Grasping for a lifeline here.
I think the Aiden/Marlena stuff is gonna reveal to the audience what happened to his wife and why he's so anti-alcohol.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

why did Brady change his shirt?! or i guess the better question is when & where. lol.

Kaha
Member Avatar

Gabi has such a selective memory. When she was scared about Nick, EJ was the best and now that she's with Nick, she all of a sudden remembered what EJ did to her brother.

KAM

Supergirlx2
Apr 7 2014, 12:40 PM
KAM
I think the Aiden/Marlena stuff is gonna reveal to the audience what happened to his wife and why he's so anti-alcohol.
I hope so. That would be good.

Vicky4Mimi

Supergirlx2
Apr 7 2014, 12:40 PM
KAM
I hope so! I can't wait to learn more about Aiden.

Vicky4Mimi

Kaha
Apr 7 2014, 12:41 PM
Gabi has such a selective memory. When she was scared about Nick, EJ was the best and now that she's with Nick, she all of a sudden remembered what EJ did to her brother.
I'm just glad someone remembered and brought it up!!

marybee50
Member Avatar

I'm thinking maybe his son Chase needs help rather than Aiden.

Where ever Brady found that shirt he needs to give it back.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

Kaha
Apr 7 2014, 12:41 PM
Yeah, she sure wasn't worried about any bad deeds EJ has done to Rafe or anyone else when she needed him to save her butt, or give her a job. So STFU, Gabi.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Posted Image Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply