Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of April 7th
Topic Started: Apr 7 2014, 06:21 AM (23,865 Views)
fundays13
Member Avatar

Halloween Family
Apr 7 2014, 12:08 PM
fundays13
Apr 7 2014, 12:05 PM
Kaha
Apr 7 2014, 11:15 AM
Supergirlx2
Apr 7 2014, 11:04 AM
jen_lilley: There is a fine line between being tan and looking like you rolled in cheetos
http://twitter.com/#!/jen_lilley/status/453200308907544576

(it's not spoilerish, but it's pretty funny given the convos that take place here)
That girl knows how to throw shade left to right.
Don't know what the freak has gotten into jen lilly lately. She seemed like a nice person giving compliments to cast members. Now it seems like an about face. Will the real jen lilly please stand up? Be it an unfriendly bitch or sweetheart. If this is how shes going to be acting i hope she gets fired :flipoff:
I don't think they are direct digs at the cast. They seem like general observations about the general population (esp in Los Angeles) that are so prevalent that it just so happens to apply to the cast.
I hope so. I really came to like her as a person even though i don'tcare for tTheresa
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ghani
Member Avatar

DiMeraFan67
Apr 7 2014, 12:13 PM
Ghani
Apr 7 2014, 11:57 AM
DiMeraFan67
Apr 7 2014, 11:28 AM
Supergirlx2
jen_lilley: There is a fine line between being tan and looking like you rolled in cheetos

(it's not spoilerish, but it's pretty funny given the convos that take place here)
If I didn't know better I would say she is taking down the cast one by one.

Shawn Christian
Kate Mansi
Melissa Reeves
Guy Wilson
Which tweet was (supposedly) about GW?
None, but he does the stupid duck face as much as anyone so it really applies to him. It just happened to be directly after a tweet from Kate Mansi.
Oh, OK. Thanks for the info.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

fundays13
Apr 7 2014, 12:23 PM
Halloween Family
Apr 7 2014, 12:08 PM
fundays13
Apr 7 2014, 12:05 PM
Kaha
Apr 7 2014, 11:15 AM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepjen_lilley: There is a fine line between being tan and looking like you rolled in cheetos
Don't know what the freak has gotten into jen lilly lately. She seemed like a nice person giving compliments to cast members. Now it seems like an about face. Will the real jen lilly please stand up? Be it an unfriendly bitch or sweetheart. If this is how shes going to be acting i hope she gets fired :flipoff:
I don't think they are direct digs at the cast. They seem like general observations about the general population (esp in Los Angeles) that are so prevalent that it just so happens to apply to the cast.
I hope so. I really came to like her as a person even though i don'tcare for tTheresa
I don't see her being that passive aggressively mean.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

It's not JL's fault that her castmates are doing the dumb shit that she's making fun of, LOL.
Online Profile Goto Top

throughthehourglass
Member Avatar

Come on, she's just being snarky on Twitter. I think it's entertaining.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

I fucking love JL...she is HILARIOUS and ON POINT!
Offline Profile Goto Top

ArnoldFinnegan
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
I miss my like button like I miss the cocaine from the 20's!
I'm going to use this as an opportunity to petition for the addition of new buttons, such as "this poster must be on drugs" and "I would literally vomit on this post if I could".
Offline Profile Goto Top

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

Keith
Apr 7 2014, 11:02 AM
Guy's hair is such an anomaly.
I hadn't noticed so I went back to look at Guy's hair after reading your post. What is his hair doing? That's so weird :laugh:
Offline Profile Goto Top

daysjahvu
Member Avatar

ArnoldFinnegan
Apr 7 2014, 01:34 PM
Mitchapalooza
I miss my like button like I miss the cocaine from the 20's!
I'm going to use this as an opportunity to petition for the addition of new buttons, such as "this poster must be on drugs" and "I would literally vomit on this post if I could".
How about a "I like this 1000x times" because I would totally use it for this post.
Edited by daysjahvu, Apr 7 2014, 01:42 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Apr 7 2014, 01:08 PM
It's not JL's fault that her castmates are doing the dumb shit that she's making fun of, LOL.
Do you think it's coincidence?
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

Keith
Apr 7 2014, 11:02 AM
Guy's hair is such an anomaly.
i actually like his hair in the pic. Although I generally think his hair on the show is reminiscent of a 5 year old boy.
Online Profile Goto Top

OliveAnn

Jen's tweets are hilarious, but also smart. It's nice to see a person in their 20s being a 'rebel' and not following the current trends in being an idiot. But, it's kinds funny that she's saying that while a bunch of her co-stars are following those same "trends".
Offline Profile Goto Top

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

Love JL, can't stand Theresa.
Offline Profile Goto Top

ShaneDOOLFan

are they dark this week? I know Freddie Smith is having a fan event in Florida today. Speaking of him, I found this picture of him. He has lost a lot of weight recently. He looks like he did when he joined.
http://instagram.com/p/mUZmqKt86j/
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

Yes, I think Jen Lilley tweeted last week that they would be dark this week....which makes me wonder if they are also dark the week before Easter or the week after?
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

She did tweet that, but they were JUST dark. That's a little weird.
Online Profile Goto Top

Mean, Mean, Mean!
Member Avatar

lysie
Apr 7 2014, 03:20 PM
are we lucky enough that they are trying NOT to be so far ahead?
Offline Profile Goto Top

fundays13
Member Avatar

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Apr 7 2014, 02:59 PM
Love JL, can't stand Theresa.
Theresa is totally useless character.
Offline Profile Goto Top

freedom

lysie
Maybe they are taking two weeks off for Easter vacation.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Mean, Mean, Mean!
Apr 7 2014, 03:25 PM
lysie
are we lucky enough that they are trying NOT to be so far ahead?
Nah. If they're having more time off, it will just mean they will even more during their working hours.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic