Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of April 7th
Topic Started: Apr 7 2014, 06:21 AM (24,042 Views)
Yoryla
Member Avatar

Matt
Apr 13 2014, 11:58 PM
posted on instagram...

"gregvaughan
20 minutes ago
As we open our hearts full of love & sadness, 9 years together & 3 beautiful children, we have decided to amicably separate. With dear love for each other and our family, as parents first and foremost, we kindly ask our space and privacy to be respected at this difficult time. With our sincere love, Greg & Touriya"

http://instagram.com/p/mwdCe-hj6y/
Awww.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Yoryla
Member Avatar

jam6242
Apr 13 2014, 08:40 PM
Not really spoilerish but just to show that Bill Hayes seems to be doing well. That's Robert Clary (Robert LeClair) in the argyle sweater on the right. :wub2:

@DaysHayes

Thursday lunch group. Ten witty geniuses! pic.twitter.com/ihd4hGIswB
https://twitter.com/DaysHayes/status/455503891807752192

Posted Image
An elderly people lunch. How nice.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Yoryla
Member Avatar

I think it would be amazingly stupid for Gabi to do something new when her past crimes have yet to be exposed. That just screams like a plot-pointy copout. She should go down for crimes the audience actually cares about, not some trumped up things.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Jason47
Member Avatar

Yoryla
Apr 14 2014, 02:03 AM
I wonder if there's going to be some sort of an event on May 9 to 12.
Hmmm...don't forget to "quote" this when Friday, May 9 arrives. :)

Edited by Jason47, Apr 14 2014, 02:19 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Jason47
Apr 14 2014, 02:18 AM
Yoryla
Apr 14 2014, 02:03 AM
I wonder if there's going to be some sort of an event on May 9 to 12.
Hmmm...don't forget to "quote" this when Friday, May 9 arrives. :)

Jason :P Thank you :$
Edited by Yoryla, Apr 14 2014, 03:21 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

KathyB16
Member Avatar

jam6242
Apr 13 2014, 08:40 PM
Not really spoilerish but just to show that Bill Hayes seems to be doing well. That's Robert Clary (Robert LeClair) in the argyle sweater on the right. :wub2:

@DaysHayes

Thursday lunch group. Ten witty geniuses! pic.twitter.com/ihd4hGIswB
https://twitter.com/DaysHayes/status/455503891807752192

Posted Image
Do you know if any of the other men are actors or not?
A couple look familiar
Offline Profile Goto Top

ShaneDOOLFan

Well jennifer and abe discussed a fundraiser or something in Lexi's honor this past week. maybe a gala or something? Deidre posted a picture of her and Daniel Cosogrove in black/white attire.
Online Profile Goto Top

DJsMommy
Member Avatar
❤Brami❤

Yoryla
Apr 14 2014, 01:53 AM
Tripp
Apr 13 2014, 04:30 PM
Deverauxfan
Apr 13 2014, 04:29 PM
Jen Lilley@jen_lilley 1h
LOVE! RT @elinichol: Being silly in studio with the Days of our lives crew | blakeberris @jen_lilley @jacob_w_young..instagram.com/p/mp8F-pKaeI/

Posted Image
Why can't we get scenes with Theresa and Nick? And I'm curious to see him interact with Brady. LOL.
This is a fun picture.

Theresa and Nick is what should be. They are the couple. Brady and her should end and fast.
I like her & Brady, but I hope they don't turn it into a "we are SO in luv" pairing. I like them as drunk FWB LOL

I do think her & Nick could be all kinds of fun. I've been hoping for them to be explored ever since the "poodle" scene. :blulaugh:
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic