Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Jason47's Weekly Thread: Week of 4/7-4/13; 4/11 UPDATE: May casting news...
Topic Started: Apr 7 2014, 01:10 PM (3,352 Views)
Jason47
Member Avatar

4/11 UPDATE:
CASTING SNEAK PEEK: MAY SWEEPS BRINGS NEW FACE TO TOWN...

"Days of Our Lives" is adding a new actor/actress to the show during May sweeps. The person has previous soap experience.

JEN LILLEY'S APPEARANCE ON "THE ANTONIO TREATMENT"

A "Days" fan on a message board mentioned seeing a repeat of "The Antonio Treatment" this weekend on HGTV, and thought the girl looked familiar. As it turns out, the episode features Jen Lilley (Theresa) and Jason Wayne, who is billed as her husband. The episode, titled "Culture Shock", was taped in either late 2009 or early 2010 and was first aired on HGTV in September 2010. HGTV has the entire episode up on its website here:

http://www.hgtv.com/video/culture-shock-video/index.html

Here's the episode description: "Jen and Jason are from small town Virginia, met at a church picnic and have lived relatively sheltered lives. The couple moved out to Southern California in pursuit of Hollywood dreams. Jen is an aspiring actress while Jason is working as a delivery driver who works nights. Jen is also one of the most organized people and keeps everything in her home in perfect order. Having recently moved to the big city, they miss their rural roots and hate their ugly condo. Equipped with furniture found online, the room lacks functionality. Their living room currently is an empty room with one chair. The Wayne's are just looking for a place that they can call home."

A DOCTOR VISIT AND A MUGGING THIS WEEK...PLUS A JULIE APPEARANCE!

Posted Image

Principal Guest Stars: Week of Monday 4/7/14-Friday 4/11/14

Susan Seaforth Hayes - Julie Williams
Mary Beth Evans - Kayla Brady
Bryan Dattilo - Lucas Horton
Lauren Boles - Ciara Brady
Aloma Wright - Maxine Landis
Mark Collier - Liam Frazer
Campbell & Carolyn Rose - Allie Horton
Allison Paige - Bev Walters
Meredith Scott Lynn - Anne Milbauer
Jade Harlow - Sheryl Connors
Larry Poindexter - Father Louis
Connor Kalopsis - Chase Jennings
Alex Shipp - Marybeth
Thomas Anthony Jones - Dr. McGonigle (new)
Billy Finnigan - The Mugger (new)
Terry James - Stunt Coordinator
Edited by Jason47, Apr 11 2014, 07:06 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jam6242
Member Avatar

Interesting, I've seen her tweet about "Jason" but thought he was just her boyfriend.

Jason47
Member Avatar

jam6242
Apr 7 2014, 01:14 PM
Interesting, I've seen her tweet about "Jason" but thought he was just her boyfriend.
I never knew she had a husband either. Although, there is one mention of her with the name Jen Lilley Wayne on her college website about a film festival, and the date of the event is also from 2010:

http://tickets.artsboxoffice.virginia.edu/single/EventDetail.aspx?p=1488

The Virginia Film Festival is proud to support Wahoos working in the film world. This screening of five shorts features University alumni from 1978 to 2007. Fuu Ling Yoo (Caroline Stack) is a re-imagining of Tchin-Chao, The Chinese Conjurer, a 1904 Georges Méliès film that took advantage of the seemingly magical properties of film to astound audiences of the day. Superglue (Billy Duberstein) is a farcical comedy about a dinner party gone horribly wrong. Heloise (Demetrio Cuzzocrea, Beth Morgan, Lu Ugaz, Gayla Kraetsch Hartsough & Valerie Brotski) tells the story of the forbidden love between Heloise and her Professor Abelard. Hollywood Beat (Andrew Roda) introduces us to Adrian Del Toro, a member of the LAPD with a Napoleonic complex who takes “cleaning up the streets” to a whole new level. The Fiddler in the Darkness (Jen Lilley Wayne), is the tale of Christopher Wood, an orphan who discovers the magical power of his fiddle to bring the dead to life.

jam6242
Member Avatar

She's done a good job of keeping it private!

blueskies
Member Avatar

Huh, strange. Ditto here, i thought he was just her boyfriend too.

Jason47
Member Avatar

jam6242
Apr 7 2014, 01:18 PM
Quite well! I do a lot of research when someone joins the show, and that fact never came up when I was adding her bio to my website when she joined the show last year. I'm quite surprised no one has ever made the "Antonio Treatment" connection though, since she's been famous for several years now. HGTV must have some soap fans who watch the lineup. Maybe that certain episode hadn't been aired though for several years until this past weekend.

Also, I'm not confirming she's married, just that HGTV billed her that way in 2010. You can never "totally" trust reality shows though, since they are not 100 percent "real." But, since she's also billed as Jen Lilley Wayne on her college website, it does look to be that she was married to him, at least in the 2009/2010 time frame, and perhaps still is.
Edited by Jason47, Apr 7 2014, 01:24 PM.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Jason47
Apr 7 2014, 01:24 PM
jam6242
Apr 7 2014, 01:18 PM
Quite well! I do a lot of research when someone joins the show, and that fact never came up when I was adding her bio to my website when she joined the show last year. I'm quite surprised no one has ever made the "Antonio Treatment" connection though, since she's been famous for several years now. HGTV must have some soap fans who watch the lineup. Maybe that certain episode hadn't been aired though for several years until this past weekend.

Also, I'm not confirming she's married, just that HGTV billed her that way in 2010. You can never "totally" trust reality shows though, since they are not 100 percent "real." But, since she's also billed as Jen Lilley Wayne on her college website, it does look to be that she was married to him, at least in the 2009/2010 time frame, and perhaps still is.
Jason, she says in the beginning that they're married & they show a photo from the wedding.

Jason47
Member Avatar

blueskies
Apr 7 2014, 01:28 PM
Jason, she says in the beginning that they're married & they show a photo from the wedding.
Yes, I realize that. I was just saying reality shows are never 100 percent real, but with that additional evidence, it does seem they were/are married.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Jason47
Apr 7 2014, 01:31 PM
blueskies
Apr 7 2014, 01:28 PM
Yes, I realize that. I was just saying reality shows are never 100 percent real, but with that additional evidence, it does seem they were/are married.
ok sorry :) from your post i wasn't sure you had seen the photo in the vid.

Jason47
Member Avatar

blueskies
Apr 7 2014, 01:33 PM
ok sorry :) from your post i wasn't sure you had seen the photo in the vid.
No need to apologize! :)

I'm just surprised the HGTV episode has been around for almost four years, and perhaps up on the HGTV website for just as long, and no one ever posted about it before today.

Dreamy
Member Avatar

Wow I never knew Jen L was married.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

I had a feeling she was married, but she keeps it very private. Good for her. I remember one time when she was doing a Q&A on Twitter someone asked her if she was married and she said, "No comment." I just assumed that meant yes.

Jason47
Member Avatar

A DOCTOR VISIT AND A MUGGING THIS WEEK...PLUS A JULIE APPEARANCE!

Posted Image

Principal Guest Stars: Week of Monday 4/7/14-Friday 4/11/14

Susan Seaforth Hayes - Julie Williams
Mary Beth Evans - Kayla Brady
Bryan Dattilo - Lucas Horton
Lauren Boles - Ciara Brady
Aloma Wright - Maxine Landis
Mark Collier - Liam Frazer
Campbell & Carolyn Rose - Allie Horton
Allison Paige - Bev Walters
Meredith Scott Lynn - Anne Milbauer
Jade Harlow - Sheryl Connors
Larry Poindexter - Father Louis
Connor Kalopsis - Chase Jennings
Alex Shipp - Marybeth
Thomas Anthony Jones - Dr. McGonigle (new)
Billy Finnigan - The Mugger (new)
Terry James - Stunt Coordinator

MissFancyFace
Member Avatar
"She [Hope] needs some loving." - Kristian Alfonso

Julie, Ciara, Chase and Father Louis - awesome! :rockon: I want some Julie and Ciara scenes dangnabbit! It's been awhile.

jam6242
Member Avatar

MissFancyFace
Apr 7 2014, 07:34 PM
Julie, Ciara, Chase and Father Louis - awesome! :rockon: I want some Julie and Ciara scenes dangnabbit! It's been awhile.
Fingers crossed! So far the spoilers only said Julie will be talking to Sami about Nick. I want her to meet Aiden too. But I heard Susan & Bill in an online interview a few weeks ago and they seemed to say they haven't had any scenes with Lauren and Kristian. Hope I misunderstood.
Edited by jam6242, Apr 7 2014, 08:11 PM.

MissFancyFace
Member Avatar
"She [Hope] needs some loving." - Kristian Alfonso

jam6242
Apr 7 2014, 08:11 PM
MissFancyFace
Apr 7 2014, 07:34 PM
Fingers crossed! So far the spoilers only said Julie will be talking to Sami about Nick. I want her to meet Aiden too. But I heard Susan & Bill in an online interview a few weeks ago and they seemed to say they haven't had any scenes with Lauren and Kristian. Hope I misunderstood.
That sucks! :'( Instead of babysitting Sami and Nick, Julie should be spending time with Ciara. (And getting the 411 on her mommy's new guy pal. LOL)

Restless84
Member Avatar

I'm happy to see Julie and Allie are on this week. I loved that dress Allie had on last week at Wilson's wedding.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BradyB

Im glad we are getting to see Julie. I wish we could see her at least once a week, but think it needs to be her as the Alice of this generation.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

As excited as I am about seeing Julie, I wish we'd also see Doug at some non-Christmas point. Would it really kill TPTB to write a few Doug/Hope scenes every once in a while?!

Keith
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Apr 7 2014, 11:25 PM
As excited as I am about seeing Julie, I wish we'd also see Doug at some non-Christmas point. Would it really kill TPTB to write a few Doug/Hope scenes every once in a while?!
Apparently. :toetap:
Edited by Keith, Apr 8 2014, 01:01 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply