Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Jason47's Weekly Thread: Week of 4/7-4/13; 4/11 UPDATE: May casting news...
Topic Started: Apr 7 2014, 01:10 PM (3,367 Views)
naptown
Member Avatar

Dr. McGonigle? Percy Ruggles? Methinks there's a Harry Potter fan in the Days writers room.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Lana
Member Avatar

jam6242
Apr 7 2014, 08:11 PM
MissFancyFace
Apr 7 2014, 07:34 PM
Julie, Ciara, Chase and Father Louis - awesome! :rockon: I want some Julie and Ciara scenes dangnabbit! It's been awhile.
Fingers crossed! So far the spoilers only said Julie will be talking to Sami about Nick. I want her to meet Aiden too. But I heard Susan & Bill in an online interview a few weeks ago and they seemed to say they haven't had any scenes with Lauren and Kristian. Hope I misunderstood.
Finally some Julie scenes!! I can watch again!! :wub2:

Yoryla
Member Avatar

I almost can't even believe it, but I just let out a major - Ugh - at seeing "Julie's on"

All I could think about is "Not her again..." lol
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

According to About.com's "Comings & Goings", the mugger will share scenes with Hope, Aiden, & Chase.

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

Supergirlx2
Apr 8 2014, 08:13 PM
According to About.com's "Comings & Goings", the mugger will share scenes with Hope, Aiden, & Chase.
So Hope saves Chase from being mugged.

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

Yoryla
Apr 8 2014, 02:35 PM
I almost can't even believe it, but I just let out a major - Ugh - at seeing "Julie's on"

All I could think about is "Not her again..." lol
I know I thought the same thing. All she ever talks about is her precious Nick. Ugh.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Jason, is Dr.McGonigle part of the drugging or mugging storyline? If not,which story with whom will he interact?

Jason47
Member Avatar

BeeBee
Apr 8 2014, 11:39 PM
Jason, is Dr.McGonigle part of the drugging or mugging storyline? If not,which story with whom will he interact?
SOD said Daniel is going to get suspended because of something Liam does this week, so perhaps Dr. McGonigle will be involved in that. But I don't know for sure.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Jason47
Apr 8 2014, 11:42 PM
BeeBee
Apr 8 2014, 11:39 PM
SOD said Daniel is going to get suspended because of something Liam does this week, so perhaps Dr. McGonigle will be involved in that. But I don't know for sure.
Thanks.I will just have to wait to find out.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

kay
Apr 8 2014, 10:08 PM
Supergirlx2
Apr 8 2014, 08:13 PM
So Hope saves Chase from being mugged.
That would be the logical conclusion drawn from this information. lol.

MissFancyFace
Member Avatar
Feel the HAIDEN Heat!!

Aiden's wife might have been killed by a mugger...? Would've made a lot more sense if Hope saves Chase from an on coming car. Does the mugger attempt to kidnap Chase, in addition to trying to rob him?

naptown
Member Avatar

MissFancyFace
Apr 9 2014, 04:59 AM
Aiden's wife might have been killed by a mugger...? Would've made a lot more sense if Hope saves Chase from an on coming car. Does the mugger attempt to kidnap Chase, in addition to trying to rob him?
An oncoming car might force them to actually show a car onscreen or build a set for a street, so we know they won't do that. But you're right, it would make a lot more sense. It annoys me to no end to see the crappy decisions they make regarding storylines based on low budgets. Remember back in the day when they'd do location shoots and had more than 5 sets?

Jason47
Member Avatar

CASTING SNEAK PEEK: MAY SWEEPS BRINGS NEW FACE TO TOWN...

"Days of Our Lives" is adding a new actor/actress to the show during May sweeps. The person has previous soap experience.

Restless84
Member Avatar

I wonder if this is Rob Wilson?

MissLola
Member Avatar

Jason47
Apr 11 2014, 07:05 PM

"Days of Our Lives" is adding a new actor/actress to the show during May sweeps. The person has previous soap experience.
Is this a new character Jason? :whistle: :)

ShaneDOOLFan

im sure its rob wilson, why the secrecy from the show? Did they announce the Cameron recast?

Jason47
Member Avatar

MissLola
Apr 11 2014, 07:28 PM
Is this a new character Jason? :whistle: :)
:hug:
Edited by Jason47, Apr 11 2014, 07:46 PM.

LovingDays

Jason47
Apr 11 2014, 07:05 PM

He only be there for may sweep....?

Jason47
Member Avatar

LovingDays
Apr 11 2014, 07:47 PM
No. He or she will make their debut in May sweeps.

LovingDays

Jason47
Apr 11 2014, 07:49 PM
LovingDays
Apr 11 2014, 07:47 PM
No. He or she will make their debut in May sweeps.
So its a contract role

2 users reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply