Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Jason47's Weekly Thread: Week of 4/7-4/13; 4/11 UPDATE: May casting news...
Topic Started: Apr 7 2014, 01:10 PM (3,378 Views)
Kaha
Member Avatar

Jason47
Apr 11 2014, 07:49 PM
LovingDays
Apr 11 2014, 07:47 PM
He only be there for may sweep....?
No. He or she will make their debut in May sweeps.
I was hoping for a Chad recast but doesn't sound like it.

Hopefully he's Theresa's brother coming to help his sister out of a jam.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LovingDays

Kaha
Apr 11 2014, 07:53 PM
Jason47
LovingDays

Better be some of sonny's brother

Kaha
Member Avatar

LovingDays
Apr 11 2014, 07:54 PM
Kaha
Apr 11 2014, 07:53 PM
Jason47
LovingDays

Better be some of sonny's brother
I would love that, but why would one of Sonny's brothers debut during sweeps?

Yoryla
Member Avatar

This is probably Rob Wilson, but I'm not entirely convinced he'll be a Ben recast like suspected.

I would hope not, because that character is certainly not needed.

However I cannot imagine why they would be bringing in a new person over Sweeps, who nobody knows and cares about, that's not the time to bring in new cast. The time for that is to use the "slower" periods of in between Sweeps.

And also, I cannot believe they are bringing in new contract castmembers in the first place. There is no room on the cast, there are already several people on contract who aren't being used at all like they should be.

DAYS - this is not helping. This show is in a very tricky position as it is, as it is in a slump that it needs to get out of. Do not introduce new people who nobody knows and cares about. It is not going to help. Showcase the great talent that you have and do it wisely.
Edited by Yoryla, Apr 12 2014, 06:08 PM.

ShaneDOOLFan

Does Jason or anyone know the actual tape date for this week?

Was Sweeney's tweet here, https://twitter.com/Ali_Sweeney/status/40826136717..., or for the Wilson wedding?

nananana7

ShaneDOOLFan
Apr 13 2014, 03:47 PM
Does Jason or anyone know the actual tape date for this week?

Was Sweeney's tweet here, https://twitter.com/Ali_Sweeney/status/40826136717..., or for the Wilson wedding?
ShaneDOOLFan
Apr 13 2014, 04:18 PM
I meant airdate for those scenes.

The end of that tweet's URL got truncated.
Here is the full URL
Code:

https://twitter.com/ali_sweeney/status/408261367171252225
clickable: https://twitter.com/ali_sweeney/status/408261367171252225

Edit to add: For those wondering: the tweet says:
Alison Sweeney Verified account @Ali_Sweeney
Rehearsing big scenes today at #Days !! Excited and nervous - everyone's put so much into this EP. Gonna be so fun
tweeted 7:47 AM - 4 Dec 2013
Edited by nananana7, Apr 13 2014, 04:35 PM.

nananana7

Jason47
Apr 7 2014, 01:10 PM
JEN LILLEY'S APPEARANCE ON "THE ANTONIO TREATMENT"

A "Days" fan on a message board mentioned seeing a repeat of "The Antonio Treatment" this weekend on HGTV, and thought the girl looked familiar. As it turns out, the episode features Jen Lilley (Theresa) and Jason Wayne, who is billed as her husband. The episode, titled "Culture Shock", was taped in either late 2009 or early 2010 and was first aired on HGTV in September 2010. HGTV has the entire episode up on its website here:

http://www.hgtv.com/video/culture-shock-video/index.html

Here's the episode description: "Jen and Jason are from small town Virginia, met at a church picnic and have lived relatively sheltered lives. The couple moved out to Southern California in pursuit of Hollywood dreams. Jen is an aspiring actress while Jason is working as a delivery driver who works nights. Jen is also one of the most organized people and keeps everything in her home in perfect order. Having recently moved to the big city, they miss their rural roots and hate their ugly condo. Equipped with furniture found online, the room lacks functionality. Their living room currently is an empty room with one chair. The Wayne's are just looking for a place that they can call home."

Regarding all the discussion earlier in this thread, whether Jen Lilley is married or not ...
She just tweeted about doing taxes with Jason
https://twitter.com/jen_lilley/status/454848889741246465
They could be SignificantOthersLivingTogether and just filing taxes in the same room, supportively but separately. Or they could be married.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply