Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tuesday, April 8th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Apr 8 2014, 12:33 AM (11,544 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Discuss!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Renee Dimera
Member Avatar

I think this is when Stephano first appeared. He identified Marlena as one of the Salem women who would provide grandchildren with one of his four sons. Tony's three younger brothers were supposed to be introduced.

Funny how Stephano didn't show any signs of his future obsession with her.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

I'm celebrating today! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Spoiler: click to toggle
Edited by LuvingLumi, Apr 8 2014, 08:23 AM.

daysjahvu
Member Avatar

And we complain about wardrobe choices these days. Marlena looks so frumpy there. I don't remember a frumpy phase for her because she usually looks so great. But I do believe the curtains in the background are the same ones behind DH & ED in the pic DH posted today. They're just hanging straight instead of being tied back, but they're that same dull gray.

confusedbyitall
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Apr 8 2014, 08:22 AM
I'm celebrating today! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Spoiler: click to toggle
Me too! :D

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Renee Dimera
Apr 8 2014, 07:39 AM
I think this is when Stephano first appeared. He identified Marlena as one of the Salem women who would provide grandchildren with one of his four sons. Tony's three younger brothers were supposed to be introduced.

Funny how Stephano didn't show any signs of his future obsession with her.
He didn't become really obsessed with her until Maison Blanche when she tried to seduce him to free John. :boobs:

Rosebud
Member Avatar

daysjahvu
Apr 8 2014, 09:55 AM
And we complain about wardrobe choices these days. Marlena looks so frumpy there. I don't remember a frumpy phase for her because she usually looks so great. But I do believe the curtains in the background are the same ones behind DH & ED in the pic DH posted today. They're just hanging straight instead of being tied back, but they're that same dull gray.
IMO her wardrobe back then was hideous!

lysie
Member Avatar

Rosebud
Apr 8 2014, 11:08 AM
daysjahvu
Everyone's wardrobe during this particular time was really weird. Marlena frequented a pair of bright blue pants and Roman was into the puffy vests he's now given to Caroline.

This is Ridgecrest. The first time Stefano kidnapped Marlena. She wasn't an intended target though.

daysfan2
Member Avatar
Go Away Daniel

I really love when Sami and Lucas interact :)

daysjahvu
Member Avatar

lysie
Apr 8 2014, 11:23 AM
Rosebud
Apr 8 2014, 11:08 AM
daysjahvu
Everyone's wardrobe during this particular time was really weird. Marlena frequented a pair of bright blue pants and Roman was into the puffy vests he's now given to Caroline.

This is Ridgecrest. The first time Stefano kidnapped Marlena. She wasn't an intended target though.
Aahh yes, the puffy vests I remember. I must have blocked out frumpy Marlena.

kkratz57
Member Avatar

daysfan2
Apr 8 2014, 11:24 AM
I really love when Sami and Lucas interact :)
Seriously, it's just so natural and effortless!!!!

daysfan2
Member Avatar
Go Away Daniel

EJ helping Allie with long division lol

daysjahvu
Member Avatar

daysfan2
Apr 8 2014, 11:38 AM
EJ helping Allie with long division lol
Does that mean he can count back 9 months now?

kkratz57
Member Avatar

Shit when did Allie get so big?!?!?!

daysfan2
Member Avatar
Go Away Daniel

kkratz57
Apr 8 2014, 11:46 AM
Shit when did Allie get so big?!?!?!
I know! I thought the same thing lol

lysie
Member Avatar

I get the tie in to Bo, but Caroline randomly saying Will's family should have been at the wedding sounded really stupid.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

seriously?!? Abby runs into Paige & knocks her down? everyone literally runs into EVERYONE in Salem

lysie
Member Avatar

I don't stand around and talk to people I knock down.

lysie
Member Avatar

Why is JJ being awkward with himself?

lysie
Member Avatar

LMAO. Sami is commenting on EJ being OOC. That's just funny.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply