Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tuesday, April 8th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Apr 8 2014, 12:33 AM (11,393 Views)
Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

ladyofthelake
Apr 9 2014, 06:26 AM
Supergirlx2
Apr 8 2014, 11:05 PM
This ought to be turned into an animated gif just for da helluvit.
Lmao. I think that that would scare people. ;)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

PatNS
Apr 9 2014, 08:47 AM
Aiden is determined to always see Hope in the worst possible light.
Which is why I'm looking forward to tomorrow's (aka Thursday) scenes.

We've seen one glimmer of Aiden's soft side being directed at Hope - when he saw she was upset. But outside of that, it's like he wants to hate her. Wasn't it Aiden who asked Hope to coffee so they could create a truce? And yet now it's he who has made things worse again by accusing her of purposely spying on him. There's definitely something he's hiding about his life back in Oregon.

S loves EJ

lysie
Apr 9 2014, 10:09 AM
mer4santo
Apr 9 2014, 10:03 AM
I don't think there is a 'real' EJ. He is just a plot point placeholder.
Agreed. My biggest issue with the "he's changed" crap is that part of the point of his relationship is supposedly supposed to be that he can be himself, but that apparently isn't the case if he's changed. Idk how he'd be himself anyway, though.

I think when people refer to the real EJ they mean 2007 EJ since it was the originally version of bad EJ, but Im not sure if it would have been possible to keep him that way unless he was just written as a villain without any loveinterest, but Im not sure if he could have been just a villain either since he probably woudlnt have enough enemies to go up against. So I think the real EJ now changed to being sweet to the woman he loves and bad towards others, and I think that applies regardless which woman he would be in relationship with, even if I have loved Ejamis chemistry I have had some doubts how they would work in a relationship or if EJ would have to change to much. Now he is better than in 2007 but he isnt a saint, but Im not sure if he could be that much more bad with Nicole either without becoming to bad for her. If he were to start killing people I doubt he could combine that with being a loving husband and father at the same time.

I said in an other thread that EJ should be a loving father but his idea of loving father should be that they get raised as Dimeras not for them to become good people.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

mer4santo
A plot point with big greasy hair.

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

SoapGal1
Apr 9 2014, 11:10 AM
mer4santo
He leaves a grease spot everywhere he goes.

KAM

Matt
Apr 8 2014, 12:48 PM
I really am going to need Kate's PI Ortiz to show up onscreen at some point. lol
...and look remarkably like Stefano's henchman Ricardo. :blulaugh:

daysjahvu
Member Avatar

Halloween Family
Apr 9 2014, 11:43 AM
SoapGal1
Apr 9 2014, 11:10 AM
mer4santo
He leaves a grease spot everywhere he goes.
Okay now I've got "Coming to America" and Soul-Glo stuck in my head! Maybe we'll get some jheri-curls soon.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Dear God, this episode was boring and horrible.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply