Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday, April 9th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Apr 9 2014, 12:43 AM (10,056 Views)
BeeBee
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Apr 10 2014, 09:18 PM
The baby does not look like Arianna.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

sillibella
Member Avatar

BeeBee
Apr 10 2014, 10:11 PM
Supergirlx2
It looks like a young Ari...maybe 4-5 mos.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

sillibella
Apr 10 2014, 11:20 PM
BeeBee
Supergirlx2
Why is Gabi sending Will and Sonny and old photograph with a message to her "daddies" on their wedding day? I just don't understand why the show chose to use an old photograph even though the babies playing Arianna were a lot younger when the wedding was filmed.Would it cost that much to just add the photograph into the scene just before it airs?

sillibella
Member Avatar

BeeBee
Apr 11 2014, 12:03 AM
sillibella
BeeBee
Supergirlx2
Why is Gabi sending Will and Sonny and old photograph with a message to her "daddies" on their wedding day? I just don't understand why the show chose to use an old photograph even though the babies playing Arianna were a lot younger when the wedding was filmed.Would it cost that much to just add the photograph into the scene just before it airs?
Hehe yeah, Days can make weird decisions. Best not to ask too many obvious questions and apply logic. :D

BeeBee
Member Avatar

sillibella
Apr 11 2014, 12:17 AM
BeeBee
sillibella
BeeBee

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepPosted Image

Posted Image
Hehe yeah, Days can make weird decisions. Best not to ask too many obvious questions and apply logic. :D
I think you're right.Days is not likely to spend additional money unless its absolute necessary.Most viewers wouldn't notice the photograph of Arianna was not recent.I didn't notice when I watched the scene I was looking a the sign.Had it not been for Supergirl's excellent work,I would not have even known they used an old photograph of her.

Kimba73
Member Avatar

^^ I noticed it was an old picture, but I chose to ignore it like a lot of the inconsistencies on this show! :D

OliveAnn

sillibella
Apr 11 2014, 12:17 AM
BeeBee
sillibella
BeeBee

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepPosted Image

Posted Image
At least this isn't a professional headshot, unlike other photos they normally use.

throughthehourglass
Member Avatar

am103
Apr 10 2014, 12:19 AM
You know it's bad when the character who is supposed to be a prop in Jordan's story is more likeable and entertaining than Jordan is, and she's the one that's leaving. Oops, Days.
THIS. I just watched, and I completely agree. I don't give two shits about Jordan... still wish she was the one leaving instead of Sheryl. Hopefully they'll bring Jade Harlow back when Sami leaves.

KateDiMera
Member Avatar

Finally watched this episode.

Rafe and Jordan are SO MIND-NUMBING. And I hate saying this, because I'm sure they're lovely people and the material is so lackluster, but the actors were painfully bad in those scenes. I know, haters gon' hate and all, but seriously.

Kate, on the other hand, was masterful. I miss that side of her; it doesn't come out to play enough. Too bad it's wasted on this stupid, stupid storyline.

Lucas, your a putz who is totally beholden to your mother, but I love you and feel for you.

sunnyways
Member Avatar

I loooovvved Kate and her I'm an evil bitch tell me something I don't know attitude...why isn't she working on the Nick problem with this sort of mindset instead of the Jafe problem...leave Jafe alone they'll bore themselves to death soon Kate!

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

Are we really supposed to believe that Jen, Abby, or JJ won't notice this mic???

Posted Image

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Will&Sonny

Supergirlx2
Apr 11 2014, 10:04 PM
Are we really supposed to believe that Jen, Abby, or JJ won't notice this mic???
If they haven't noticed how crooked that lamp is, then yes, I can believe that they never pay it any attention at all.

Beyond that, I'd expect J.J. to notice it before Jennifer or Abby, but that's just me.

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

phloe3
Apr 9 2014, 09:34 PM
I agree it is ridiculous that Will and Sonny spent their honeymoon talking about Nick and Gabi
I agree. And that was the last of them for this week. One episode with 5 minutes of air-time spent talking about GAbBy and Nick. And two little kisses at the end of the scene.

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

Will&Sonny
Apr 10 2014, 03:40 AM
missmeka1987_
Apr 9 2014, 11:31 PM
Lol you guys really be feening for a sex scene don't you. What's so interesting about will and sonny having sex what do you want to see them hump each other..I haven't seen one great sex scene since Nicole & Brady did it in the K-mansion last summer talk about doing the do :applause: :sex4:
I don't want to see E.J. and Sami "hump each other", but I have been subjected to such scenes more times than I care to count. I don't want to see Jennifer and Daniel "hump each other", but I have been subjected to a few of those scenes, too. I certainly don't want to ever see Nick and Gabi "hump each other", but I have been subjected to several such scenes and just had to watch an almost-but-not-quite scene of that type last Friday, and I'm sure that we're eventually going to see at least one more scene of that nature before Gabi is ushered off of the canvas.

I have seen a lot of Brady and Theresa in bed together lately, and I just saw Lucas and Sheryl having sex, and I had to watch a few fairly explicit scenes of E.J. and Abby "hump[ing] each other", and those three "couples" aren't even in love with each other.

What's so interesting about Will and Sonny having sex is that there's nothing interesting about Will and Sonny having sex -- they are simply another sexually active couple on a show where we get to see sexually active couples having sex with each other, a show where we get to see sexually active couples "hump[ing] each other" and writhing around in bed together or in a shower together...at least when they're straight couples. When the couple happens to be gay, though, it's apparently only acceptable to show the prelude and afterglow, but never the actual act itself, and when that couple is on their fucking [mini-]honeymoon, it's apparently only acceptable to show them completely covered up in bathrobes, talking about something that should be very far from their minds at that particular time.

Whether we want to see Will and Sonny "hump each other" or not (and make no mistake about it -- many of us do), we should be subjected to those scenes anyway, just like we have been and will continue to be subjected to countless love and sex scenes for practically every straight couple who has been or ever will be featured on the show. Anything less sends a very clear message, and it isn't a good one.
Totally agree with this post.

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

sunnyways
Apr 10 2014, 11:44 AM
I don't know what the word feening means?

There are a lot of good posts mostly already stating how I feel on this matter. Never the less, here my opinion of Will and Sonny and sex scenes: I want to see the romance and love between the two, I want the neck kissing too :$ , I want to see one partner leading the way over another :wub: hell I want to know if they still use condoms! I don't really need to see 'humping' as it was put, but I'd like to see Will and Sonny move with each other, even if it's just from the neck up, so we get the idea of what they are doing.
I've seen Kristin DiMera, a woman in her mid fifties dressed up in black stockings and a negligee` filming herself raping a man. That was a full on rape scene we saw on our t.v's yet two young men in their early twenties who are in love and now married do not even merit more than a kiss, fully robed on their wedding bed? Am I the only thinking there is something wrong with this picture? And while I'm here, judging by todays tweets, it is the next day in Salem, and WilSon is not on, so we've had all the honeymoon we're going get me thinks.

I know I sound bitter...I blame the writers, I hate them!
Totally agree

Yoryla
Member Avatar

BeeBee
Supergirlx2
This message is still so majorly adorable :P

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply