Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday, April 9th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Apr 9 2014, 12:43 AM (9,929 Views)
T-Love74
Member Avatar

daysfan2
Apr 9 2014, 11:21 AM
and Paige wants to be a doctor so JJ is getting her to talk to Daniel about being a doctor ... oh my!
WTF!! FUCK DANIEL!!! :flipoff: She needs to talk to Kayla!!!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

More shirtless Lucas. WIN!

Aimikins
Member Avatar

lysie
Apr 9 2014, 12:43 AM
Posted Image

Discuss!
Miss those days...... :(

T-Love74
Member Avatar

daysjahvu
Apr 9 2014, 11:47 AM
daysfan2
and Paige wants to be a doctor so JJ is getting her to talk to Daniel about being a doctor ... oh my!
I guess no one clued JJ into Daniel's dalliance with Chelsea. Let's hope Paige doesn't have a medical emergency only Dr. Dan can fix.
Or Kate.....or Chloe.....or Nicole

jam6242
Member Avatar

I wouldn't mind if a meteor would drop on Rafe and Jordan while they're talking in the woods. Or maybe an alien abduction.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

so Maggie likes to send emails to Jennifer with cute puppy pictures. Typical lol

Kimba73
Member Avatar

T-Love74
Apr 9 2014, 12:07 PM
daysfan2
WTF!! FUCK DANIEL!!! :flipoff: She needs to talk to Kayla!!!
This is exactly what I was thinking!

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Jennifer remains a clueless idiot. lol

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Ah,Jennifer,your really are dense.

jam6242
Member Avatar

So Sonny acknowledges that Gabi, Sami, and Kate dumped Nick in the river to die but Nick is the "creep." :ermm:

KAM

Just caught up with yesterday's episode. Glad they're picking right up with Kate's VM message. Liked Sheryl's reaction. Of course, Kate specifically mentioned that the PI is acting on info based on Sheryl's mention tof Jordan's aversion to the Ozarks, so Jordan will know that Lucas was a spy, too.

I think that makes Kate at least 2 for 2 in cock block VMs. Last time I recall was when she left one for Daniel while Chelsea was waiting on his bed just before first time sex. Thank God for that one. Too bad for this one. Poor Lucas.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Angelsmile

jam6242
Apr 9 2014, 12:15 PM
So Sonny acknowledges that Gabi, Sami, and Kate dumped Nick in the river to die but Nick is the "creep." :ermm:
I'd say, yes. Who they are does not change who he is.

jewlmc

jam6242
Well yeah, he is.

sunnyways
Member Avatar

I'm with Will, forget Nick and Gabi (for now) Sonny and get on with the honeymoon!

Angelsmile

I usually fast-forward Jennifer, so Liam is fantasizing correct?

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

because when you were a teenager, Jennifer, you told your parents & grandparents everything... smdh

jewlmc

Liam's dream not so far fetched. We know it only take weeks for Jennifer to get over someone. If that.

And RME at Jennifer being so clueless. Of course big smart Dan had to explain it to her.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

um... what does it say that Fantasy Liam has more chemistry with Jennifer than Real Daniel does?

jam6242
Member Avatar

So JJ wants to impress Paige by giving her an "in" with a doctor. Maybe he should have mentioned that his Aunt Kayla is Chief of Staff at the hospital.
Edited by jam6242, Apr 9 2014, 12:23 PM.

badaddiction
Member Avatar

jam6242
Well, you know, it's like Gabi said, if Sonny ain't sleeping with you, then he judges you and your actions. I think that's how Will became such an innocent lamb that needs to be protected. :rolleyes:

Not saying Nick is some innocent here, but he's no worse than the Coven and their enablers who were willing to look over his murder.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply