Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of April 21st; *updated 4/12*
Topic Started: Apr 9 2014, 10:49 AM (40,465 Views)
EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

National Enquirer

* All hell breaks loose at the DiMera mansion when the photo of EJ and Abby are discovered.
* Nick threatens Sami
* Nicole digs up some shocking dirt on Liam
* JJ gets upsetting news about Paige
* Theresa fears that the Liam situation is spiraling out of control
* Daniel pressures Theresa to confess

**Update**

Monday ("Trouble at the Mansion")
Chaos ensues at the DiMera mansion, when EJ and Abigail's photograph is found.

Tuesday ("Dirt on Liam")
Nicole digs up dirt on Liam; Jennifer finds incriminating evidence in Daniel's apartment.

Wednesday ("EJ Confronts Kate")
EJ confronts Kate; Nicole is shocked to meet Liam's ex-wife.

Thursday ("Nicole' s Realization")
Nicole realizes Liam is dangerous; JJ and Paige argue about the future.

Friday ("Nicole Gets Help")
Nicole asks for help from Rafe; Daniel pressures Theresa to confess.

Monday, April 21, 2014
Marlena and Jennifer share their concerns about the DiMera family.

Tuesday, April 22, 2014
Daniel’s career is on the line as he faces a disciplinary hearing at the hospital… 
Nick subtly convinces Gabi that Sami is plotting to take her baby away!

Wednesday, April 23, 2014
Jennifer investigates the evidence she found against Daniel.

Thursday, April 24, 2014
Gabi and Nick meet with Aiden to draw up their own custody agreement for Arianna.

Friday, April 25, 2014
An unstable Liam tracks down Jennifer at the Horton Cabin. 
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

So the Liam thing is already wrapped up by the end of the month?....yawn.
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Apr 9 2014, 11:00 AM.

metitle
Member Avatar

why would Daniel want to pressure Theresa?
Didn't he and Jennifer decided that Theresa is not a threat to them anymore?
When Nick came back, I liked his smooth psycho behaviour; but now the storyline is moving at a pace that I have forgotten Nick's motives.

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

Yawn to pretty much all of it. Seriously, they just need to stop with Fetch. Too much air-time is being wasted trying to make them a rootable couple. Just marry them & send them off to Whogivesafuckistan already. Happy ending for all.

AmbernOK
Member Avatar

metitle
Apr 9 2014, 11:04 AM
When Nick came back, I liked his smooth psycho behaviour; but now the storyline is moving at a pace that I have forgotten Nick's motives.
Teresa was the one who got all this Liam stuff into motion, so I wonder if Daniel senses she knows about how crazy Liam or who might have been behind all the Dannifer drama.

daysjahvu
Member Avatar

Glad to see the fallout of the EJ & Abby pics is early in sweeps instead of at the end. They really need to move forward with this story line. At least poor Johnny won't have to watch the wedding go boom.

metitle
Member Avatar

AmbernOK
Apr 9 2014, 11:07 AM
metitle
Apr 9 2014, 11:04 AM
Teresa was the one who got all this Liam stuff into motion, so I wonder if Daniel senses she knows about how crazy Liam or who might have been behind all the Dannifer drama.
is it terrible if I am rooting for Liam to get rid of Dannifer.

KweenBoda
Member Avatar

I am excited about the upcoming EJAMI implosion! WOOOHOOO! it's taken forever!

Ghani
Member Avatar

Sonny_BrendaFan
Apr 9 2014, 10:49 AM
National Enquirer

* All hell breaks loose at the DiMera mansion when the photo of EJ and Abby are discovered.
I am looking forward to this. But seriously, how stupid is EJ to keep the photos in the mansion? Or is this supposed to be another batch of them?

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Sonny_BrendaFan
All hell breaks loose at the DiMera mansion when the photo of EJ and Abby are discovered.

:fight: :saberduel: :boxing: :bonk:

Really hoping that Sami has discovered them and we finally can get to reveal of this stupid storyline. So ready for it to be over.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Apr 9 2014, 11:18 AM
Sonny_BrendaFan
All hell breaks loose at the DiMera mansion when the photo of EJ and Abby are discovered.

Really hoping that Sami has discovered them and we finally can get to reveal of this stupid storyline. So ready for it to be over.
Me too.

Let's bury this crapfest of a story.

camera shy

So is Sami going to see the pictures and EJ convinces her that it was just one kiss? I don't see why all hell would break loose if EJ is the only one to see the pictures again.

iloveyou94

Wow I can't wait Ejabby fan

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

camera shy
Apr 9 2014, 11:22 AM
So is Sami going to see the pictures and EJ convinces her that it was just one kiss? I don't see why all hell would break loose if EJ is the only one to see the pictures again.
I think that was the reason for the pregnancy scare. It's going to be really hard for EJ to talk his way out of the pictures since Sami knows Abby had a pregnancy scare and the possible dad was some guy in a relationship, who wasn't with his partner at the time but has since gone back to her.

jammy fan

I don't think Sami is seeing those pictures just yet. The implosion is going to happen during May sweeps and not before. I'm so tired of waiting.

lysie
Member Avatar

jammy fan
Apr 9 2014, 11:28 AM
I don't think Sami is seeing those pictures just yet. The implosion is going to happen during May sweeps and not before. I'm so tired of waiting.
May sweeps does actually start Thursday of this week, but usually the first of the NE spoilers happens at the beginning of the week.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

jammy fan
Apr 9 2014, 11:28 AM
May sweeps starts the week that these spoilers are for - Thurs, 4/24 to be exact. Plus, Days has been doing a lot of big stuff leading into sweeps during the last few sweeps periods - presumably trying to build momentum before sweeps begins. We also know AS talked during DOD about huge scenes she was about to tape that would air at the end of April. Put that all together and I think Sami is finding out. At least I hope she is. So ready for this to be over.

KweenBoda
Member Avatar

I was an EJABBY fan more because of it causing the destruction of EJAMI..I just want chaos and Sami crying like she does when she finds out she is still an idiot for trusting EJ! lmao

Ghani
Member Avatar

Yeah, because May sweeps begin this week, I think it is quite likely that it is indeed Sami who discoveres the photos.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

tomsawyer
Apr 9 2014, 11:18 AM
Sonny_BrendaFan

I'm thinking it's not the big blow up yet...maybe the following week not this week? I could see EJ thinking that Stefano sent the pics to the Mansion so that Sami could see them but in reality he wasn't the one who sends them so the big blow up could be Stefano and Ej going at it....but in reality I don't know...Sami is bound to overhear something in the next couple of weeks...I think the emotional scenes that AS said she had were taped in the beginning of December right? and that would coincide with the week of the 21st? So who knows....
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply