Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of April 21st; *updated 4/12*
Topic Started: Apr 9 2014, 10:49 AM (40,692 Views)
camera shy

Sami finding out about the affair by just seeing the pictures would be far too boring. She's got to find out about it some other way. And I always thought it was odd that the pictures were of Ejabby just kissing and not doing the deed, so maybe Sami does see the pictures and EJ manages to talk his way out of it.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

daysjahvu
Member Avatar

KweenBoda
Apr 9 2014, 11:33 AM
I was an EJABBY fan more because of it causing the destruction of EJAMI..I just want chaos and Sami crying like she does when she finds out she is still an idiot for trusting EJ! lmao
This is why I have a hard time thinking Ejabby will amount to anything. Without Sami in the mix what is there to the relationship? 3 sexual hookups doesn't make it an affair, except in one character's mind.

I do want to see SGB go ballistic on Abby tho once she wreaks havoc on EJ. Abby better not get off scott free in all this. Girlfriend needs to own her humiliation in public.
Edited by daysjahvu, Apr 9 2014, 11:44 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Restless84
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Apr 9 2014, 11:36 AM
tomsawyer
Apr 9 2014, 11:18 AM
Sonny_BrendaFan
Apr 9 2014, 10:49 AM
All hell breaks loose at the DiMera mansion when the photo of EJ and Abby are discovered.

:fight: :saberduel: :boxing: :bonk:

Really hoping that Sami has discovered them and we finally can get to reveal of this stupid storyline. So ready for it to be over.
I'm thinking it's not the big blow up yet...maybe the following week not this week? I could see EJ thinking that Stefano sent the pics to the Mansion so that Sami could see them but in reality he wasn't the one who sends them so the big blow up could be Stefano and Ej going at it....but in reality I don't know...Sami is bound to overhear something in the next couple of weeks...I think the emotional scenes that AS said she had were taped in the beginning of December right? and that would coincide with the week of the 21st? So who knows....
I'd be shocked if Sami discovers the photos this soon. I think you're right, "the hell breaking loose" is more likely an EJ and Stefano blow up. Anyways, I'm looking forward to this story picking up again. It's been Days' best story this year.

fundays13
Member Avatar

jammy fan
Apr 9 2014, 11:28 AM
I don't think Sami is seeing those pictures just yet. The implosion is going to happen during May sweeps and not before. I'm so tired of waiting.
I believe you are correct. And i am so ready for the truth about ej to hit sami in the face.

Don't feel sorry for theresa at all. She brings on her own crap.

Ghani
Member Avatar

camera shy
Apr 9 2014, 11:40 AM
And I always thought it was odd that the pictures were of Ejabby just kissing and not doing the deed, so maybe Sami does see the pictures and EJ manages to talk his way out of it.
I agree with tomsawyer on this. How could EJ manage to convince Sami it was just kissing and not sex between them when Sami knows Abby feared she is pregnant?

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Ghani
Apr 9 2014, 11:52 AM
camera shy
And I always thought it was odd that the pictures were of Ejabby just kissing and not doing the deed, so maybe Sami does see the pictures and EJ manages to talk his way out of it.
I agree with tomsawyer on this. How could EJ manage to convince Sami it was just kissing and not sex between them when Sami knows Abby feared she is pregnant?
And Abby basically described Ejami's relationship to a T when she talked about the guy. I mean, I'd say that there's no way Sami can be THAT stupid, but I know the writers will make her as stupid as they need her to be if they want to drag out the reveal. I don't know, but I still thinks odds are decent she finds out this week.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Restless84
Apr 9 2014, 11:43 AM
LuvingLumi
tomsawyer
Sonny_BrendaFan
Apr 9 2014, 10:49 AM
All hell breaks loose at the DiMera mansion when the photo of EJ and Abby are discovered.

:fight: :saberduel: :boxing: :bonk:

Really hoping that Sami has discovered them and we finally can get to reveal of this stupid storyline. So ready for it to be over.
I'm thinking it's not the big blow up yet...maybe the following week not this week? I could see EJ thinking that Stefano sent the pics to the Mansion so that Sami could see them but in reality he wasn't the one who sends them so the big blow up could be Stefano and Ej going at it....but in reality I don't know...Sami is bound to overhear something in the next couple of weeks...I think the emotional scenes that AS said she had were taped in the beginning of December right? and that would coincide with the week of the 21st? So who knows....
I'd be shocked if Sami discovers the photos this soon. I think you're right, "the hell breaking loose" is more likely an EJ and Stefano blow up. Anyways, I'm looking forward to this story picking up again. It's been Days' best story this year.
Nah.

AS already tweeted & talked about big emotional scenes for around the 20th of April.

I'm pretty sure Sami finds out.

And this is sweeps, so, it all makes sense that she find out.

camera shy

Ghani
camera shy
Well EJ's not the only man in Salem. I'm just wondering why the pictures were just of them kissing. And I can't believe they'd go the boring route of Sami seeing the pictures, putting together that EJ was the man involved with Abby and that's that. And it's a soap. You know how they make you think the truth is about to be reveal and it's not.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

camera shy
Apr 9 2014, 11:59 AM
Ghani
camera shy
Well EJ's not the only man in Salem. I'm just wondering why the pictures were just of them kissing. And I can't believe they'd go the boring route of Sami seeing the pictures, putting together that EJ was the man involved with Abby and that's that. And it's a soap. You know how they make you think the truth is about to be reveal and it's not.
It's possible but this should also be filmed after tptb knew AS was leaving so they may've pushed up the reveal to wrap up this story so they could start AS' exit story.

Ghani
Member Avatar

daysjahvu
Apr 9 2014, 11:41 AM
KweenBoda
I was an EJABBY fan more because of it causing the destruction of EJAMI..I just want chaos and Sami crying like she does when she finds out she is still an idiot for trusting EJ! lmao
This is why I have a hard time thinking Ejabby will amount to anything. Without Sami in the mix what is there to the relationship?
I assure you there is plenty to their relationship IMO (with or without the inclusion of Sami). Will the show realize their great potential? I don't know, but from where I stand it is huge.

Quote:

I do want to see SGB go ballistic on Abby tho once she wreaks havoc on EJ. Abby better not get off scott free in all this. Girlfriend needs to own her humiliation in public.
If Sami does go after Abby I hope EJ will protect her. :wub:

Restless84
Member Avatar

SoapGal1
Apr 9 2014, 11:59 AM
Restless84
Apr 9 2014, 11:43 AM
LuvingLumi
tomsawyer

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Nah.

AS already tweeted & talked about big emotional scenes for around the 20th of April.

I'm pretty sure Sami finds out.

And this is sweeps, so, it all makes sense that she find out.
I guess we'll wait and see what happens. Anyways, so looking forward to this.

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

Ghani
Apr 9 2014, 12:05 PM
daysjahvu
KweenBoda
This is why I have a hard time thinking Ejabby will amount to anything. Without Sami in the mix what is there to the relationship?
I assure you there is plenty to their relationship IMO (with or without the inclusion of Sami). Will the show realize their great potential? I don't know, but from where I stand it is huge.

Quote:

I hope EJ tells Sami 'do your worst' but I don't think he'll let Abby suffer for his mistake.

daysjahvu
Member Avatar

Ghani
daysjahvu
KweenBoda

Quote:

EJ will be too busy trying to get his Samantha back to defend Abby with anything more than "She's a lovely girl." If she's lucky she'll get a warning text or call that Hurricane Samantha is on her way.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

I'm thinking Sami's not going to go after Abby that much. Oh, I'm sure she'll have some choice words for her, but it seems the show is now trying to paint Abby as a victim of a manipulative EJ, so I think it's more likely Sami will feel sorry for her than physically attack her. Much to my chagrin, LOL.
Edited by tomsawyer, Apr 9 2014, 12:17 PM.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Apr 9 2014, 12:17 PM
I'm thinking Sami's not going to go after Abby that much. Oh, I'm sure she'll have some choice words for her, but it seems the show is now trying to paint Abby as a victim of a manipulative EJ, so I think it's more likely Sami will feel sorry for her than physically attack her. Much to my chagrin, LOL.
Yep.

And fortunately for me, lent will be over.

I can use profanity at will.

daysjahvu
Member Avatar

SoapGal1
Apr 9 2014, 12:21 PM
tomsawyer
Yep.

And fortunately for me, lent will be over.

I can use profanity at will.
You all are making me sad. I was actually going to watch the show when Sami tears Abby a new one. I am so sick of the sanctimonious Devereux women never getting their just rewards. They've sacrificed Jack, Nicole, Chloe, Chad, JJ, EJ & Sami in an effort to make these characters relevant & it just isn't working for me.

Thanks for pointing out that Lent will be over...I too will be free to express my disdain as colorfully as I see fit.
Edited by daysjahvu, Apr 9 2014, 12:34 PM.

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

daysjahvu
Apr 9 2014, 12:11 PM
EJ will be too busy trying to get his Samantha back to defend Abby with anything more than "She's a lovely girl." If she's lucky she'll get a warning text or call that Hurricane Samantha is on her way.
LOL I can picture one of those hurricane warning sirens going off. "Lovely" sure is EJ's go to word for Abby. lol

tomsawyer
Gabby is Sami's punching bag. lol Ej and Gabby will take the brunt of Sami's aggressions.
Edited by Halloween Family, Apr 9 2014, 12:36 PM.

jammy fan

Ghani
daysjahvu
KweenBoda

Quote:

Not Amused
Member Avatar

I really like reveals with a roomful of people ex: Bristen wedding reveal. If Sami finds out by discovering the pics at the Dimera mansion, I'm going to majorly disappointed.

Ghani
Member Avatar

daysjahvu
Apr 9 2014, 12:11 PM
Maybe, maybe not. We will see.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply