Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of April 21st; *updated 4/12*
Topic Started: Apr 9 2014, 10:49 AM (40,138 Views)
Paul8148

It could be Sami Bachelorette party?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

badaddiction
Member Avatar

I don't see the show as trying portray Abby as EJ's victim, just as someone who regrets her action.

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

Paul8148
Apr 9 2014, 12:47 PM
It could be Sami Bachelorette party?
LOL this is a good one.

I'm trying to picture who would go to Sami's bachelorette party, not too many people like her. We know if there's strippers, Caroline will be there!
Edited by Halloween Family, Apr 9 2014, 01:08 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Carly
Member Avatar

I wonder if Johnny is the person who finds the Ejabby photos and freaks out? EJ could try to convince Johnny that he was kissing Abby because she was sad about Chad leaving town. EJ could play on Johnny's fears by saying, "I was just trying to make Abby feel better, but I don't think your mom would understand. If you tell Sami about the photos, then she might get upset and call off the wedding. So, if you want your mommy and daddy to get married, then these photos need to stay our little secret."

Alternately, Allie could be the person who finds the photos. EJ briefly interacted with Allie at WilSon's wedding reception, and EJ helped Allie with her homework in yesterday's episode, so I feel like DAYS is establishing a bond between Allie and EJ. Anyway, if Allie does see the photos, then EJ could find a way to convince her not to spill the beans. But Allie might feel guilty and could confess the truth to her dad Lucas right before Ejami's wedding. Then Lucas could rush to tell Sami the truth before she married EJ. If so, I bet Sami goes through with the wedding as part of some revenge scheme. Sami could work with Lucas and Kate to take over DiMera Enterprises, destroying Stefano and EJ, and possibly leading to a Lumi reunion.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

The "all hell break loose" HAS to be Sami seeing the pictures. And I'll be disappointed if it's not.

And EJ deserves everything he gets from Sami . Sami can go after Abby, but IMO EJ is the one who deserves the real punishment for it all. He could have easily pushed Abigail away and in some cases pursued her. All the while right under Sami's nose.

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

I don't think Sami finds out this soon. Given that AS is on till November'ish, I think someone else will find the pictures - it's not like the DiMansion is ever locked or anything. If she does find out this soon, I'll be pleasantly surprised, any actual movement in this storyline would be a blessing.

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

Finally something is happening in this crappy storyline with EJ and his betrayal, bring it on let the hell begin. :) I want to see Sami show once and for all who the real Sami Brady is :) GO Sami.lol

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Apr 9 2014, 02:18 PM
I don't think Sami finds out this soon. Given that AS is on till November'ish, I think someone else will find the pictures - it's not like the DiMansion is ever locked or anything. If she does find out this soon, I'll be pleasantly surprised, any actual movement in this storyline would be a blessing.
But the whole "All hell breaks loose"? EJ and Stefano getting into it over the pictures? Maybe if Stefano just "hinted" that he knew but he knows. EJ knows he knows. Stefano knows that Ej knows he knows. If Stefano had pictures of the event, he would have told him then when he was pushing him to help him with Kate.

And even if EJ and Stefano do argue about the pictures, I can't imagine it being "all hell breaks loose" because they aren't the kind to get into an actual fight.

NicGil

I really thought Ejabby would be revealed at Ejami's wedding. I'm actually a little disappointed because they've been saying how "perfect" their wedding is going to be, meaning it would be a disaster. I'm just ready for this to be over though.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

NicGil
Apr 9 2014, 02:24 PM
I really thought Ejabby would be revealed at Ejami's wedding. I'm actually a little disappointed because they've been saying how "perfect" their wedding is going to be, meaning it would be a disaster. I'm just ready for this to be over though.
I think given how every Sami wedding ends in disaster AND the Bristen wedding had the biggest whopper of them all, it would be better not to do the wedding at all. I am not really interested in seeing Sami humiliated that way again, it's been done before and I just don't have the patience for it. Ejami needs to end sooner than later. Wedding just delays it.

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

Tripp
Apr 9 2014, 02:21 PM
No1_ILoveLucyFan
But the whole "All hell breaks loose"? EJ and Stefano getting into it over the pictures? Maybe if Stefano just "hinted" that he knew but he knows. EJ knows he knows. Stefano knows that Ej knows he knows. If Stefano had pictures of the event, he would have told him then when he was pushing him to help him with Kate.

And even if EJ and Stefano do argue about the pictures, I can't imagine it being "all hell breaks loose" because they aren't the kind to get into an actual fight.

All hell breaking loose doesn't necessarily mean Sami finds the pictures. It could be Lucas there to visit the kids & finds them, learning about his 1/2 sister & Elvis then proceeds to beat the snot out of him. I'm not eliminating Sami finding out, and we all know she will find out eventually, but I don't see it happening so far out from her departing Salem.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Apr 9 2014, 02:28 PM
Tripp
Apr 9 2014, 02:21 PM
No1_ILoveLucyFan

All hell breaking loose doesn't necessarily mean Sami finds the pictures. It could be Lucas there to visit the kids & finds them, learning about his 1/2 sister & Elvis then proceeds to beat the snot out of him. I'm not eliminating Sami finding out, and we all know she will find out eventually, but I don't see it happening so far out from her departing Salem.
I admit "all hell breaks loose" could mean a 3rd party in addition to Sami is there. But no other character on this show would have a bigger reaction to those pictures than Sami. Therefore "all hell breaks loose" is misleading.

But if a 3rd party is there when Sami finds them, you can bet it would be Abigail.

LilMissJax84

Am I the only one who doesn't want Sami to find out? I love her and EJ together!

gailwinters
Member Avatar

LilMissJax84
Apr 9 2014, 02:49 PM
Am I the only one who doesn't want Sami to find out? I love her and EJ together!
I love them together too, but she has to find out the truth. I don't believe for a minute that EJ and Sami are over because of this.

Angelsmile

gailwinters
Apr 9 2014, 02:53 PM
LilMissJax84
I love them together too, but she has to find out the truth. I don't believe for a minute that EJ and Sami are over because of this.
I love them together too. I so hope your prediction is true.

crookedhalo
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Apr 9 2014, 11:32 AM
jammy fan
Apr 9 2014, 11:28 AM
I don't think Sami is seeing those pictures just yet. The implosion is going to happen during May sweeps and not before. I'm so tired of waiting.
May sweeps starts the week that these spoilers are for - Thurs, 4/24 to be exact. Plus, Days has been doing a lot of big stuff leading into sweeps during the last few sweeps periods - presumably trying to build momentum before sweeps begins. We also know AS talked during DOD about huge scenes she was about to tape that would air at the end of April. Put that all together and I think Sami is finding out. At least I hope she is. So ready for this to be over.
But, Sami will probably forgive him and before you know it, be on her back. Sami Brady to me, has became such a nothing character. I will not miss this character. I don't need anyone to take her place. The only thing I'm looking forward to is the Sami/Abby showdown, that should be some kind of nasty.

Can Lucas & Rafe sit in the corner and heckle Sami, and sing "We told you so!"

And the sooner Mr. Creepy is off my screen the better, I don't mind twisted. I'm perfectly fine with evil, less rape and/or incest. But clothes smelling creepy just makes me want to vomit, still not even that has made me want to watch fetch.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Sonny_BrendaFan
Apr 9 2014, 10:49 AM
National Enquirer

* All hell breaks loose at the DiMera mansion when the photo of EJ and Abby are discovered.
* Nick threatens Sami
* Nicole digs up some shocking dirt on Liam
* JJ gets upsetting news about Paige
* Theresa fears that the Liam situation is spiraling out of control
* Daniel pressures Theresa to confess
Um, YAWN?
Edited by Yoryla, Apr 9 2014, 03:07 PM.

Not Amused

If they want to give Sami back some self respect she lost she should kick Ej to the curb and never look back. I also have no desire to see Ej act like a pathetic lapdog over Sami, it'd be nice to see Ej move on once and for all.

crookedhalo
Member Avatar

gailwinters
Apr 9 2014, 02:53 PM
LilMissJax84
Some feel the way you do, and some like me, would like to be the ones that throw the switch. If she forgives, it just proves...yeah nothing, she sealed that fate long time ago.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Nick threatens Sami? Haven't we had that same spoiler like for four months now?

So what happens with the photos? It's not Sami yet, because that's going to be the high of May Sweeps. Unless of course they are planning to have Sami learn about it beforehand and then pretend like everything is fine and reveal and blast everything at the altar. Which I don't like. I want Sami to be totally blindsided and blinded with rage at the wedding and tear everyone a new one. If she just finds out it alone, that's ridiculous.

So it's Nicole who digs up the Debra woman up using her journalist channels. Okay. But I *really* wish she wouldn't be involved in this. Having her in the Dannifer orbit is just such a fail.

Way too much Daniel and Thereannie.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply