Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of April 21st; *updated 4/12*
Topic Started: Apr 9 2014, 10:49 AM (40,128 Views)
Yoryla
Member Avatar

gailwinters
Apr 17 2014, 02:43 PM
Kaha
Apr 17 2014, 02:35 PM
Maybe Stefano is the one who blackmails Sami into staying with EJ.
That would certainly be an interesting development, since Stefano is supposed to not want them together. I like it!
But I think it's plausible, since the first thing Stefano has ever wanted is for his children to be as near him as possible. And if he knew that would be what EJ wanted I could totally see him doing it for him. And/or for some of his own reasons.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sparrow

I can see Stefano blackmailing Sami to keep her from leaving with the kids.

Mouse Mom

i wonder if there are more envelopes because they said the GREEN envelope. Why specify if there is only one envelope? I am hoping there is a rainbow of envelopes!
Edited by Mouse Mom, Apr 17 2014, 04:02 PM.

phloe3

I am really surprised. I thought it would come out at the wedding. I guess there was no believable way for Jennifer to be there among others

Kaha
Member Avatar

When Jennifer confronts him about the 'affair,' EJ should break into Monty Pythons' Penis Song.
Edited by Kaha, Apr 18 2014, 07:30 AM.

PALMommy
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Apr 17 2014, 01:59 PM
I wonder if everyone gets envelopes w/pics? Could you imagine? Envelopes get delivered to Abby and EJ...but Sami gets the ones that end up at the Dimansion instead of EJ and Jenn gets the ones that end up at the Horton house instead of Abby....so Jen heads over to the DImansion to confront EJ not knowing that all hell is breaking lose when she arrives...maybe Marlena also gets pics? WHo the fuck knows but it does sound like I'm going to have to find a good streaming site that day....
I CAN IMAGINE and it fills me with glee. However, as excited as I am for what I pray will be the END of one of the vilest couples EVER, I'm more curious if we find out WHO took the pictures?!?!?!

Vicky4Mimi

^^I have to wonder if EJ thinks Kate is involved with the pictures since he is confronting her on Wednesday (I think). It's going to be fun to see all this go down!

naptown
Member Avatar

daysjahvu
Apr 17 2014, 01:56 PM
Kaha
Apr 17 2014, 01:37 PM
tomsawyer
Apr 17 2014, 01:30 PM
SoapGal1
Apr 17 2014, 01:21 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Or if she's hits him hard enough in the head with the 2x4, then Daniel can shave it when he operates. I'm fine with either.

Really, the reveal sounds like it could be pretty good. I feel like I've earned it by having to sit through so many scenes of EJ with STFUAbby.
If fucking EJ shows any regard for STFUAbby or if he tries to absolve her of the blame, or defend her in any way during his scenes with Sami, I will hurl my teevee out the window. I just don't want that little insect to have any role in this confrontation, except, when Sami slapps her hard (preferably at HTS).
From what I've heard, it will just be EJ, Sami, Marlena, Jen & Abby in this entire episode and they are calling it Ejami-centric, so I'm not sure how the other three will fit in.

I agree with not defending the skank, but he does have to own up to his behavior in all this. And part of that may be taking full responsibility for what happened between the two of them. It will pain me if somehow they publicly humiliate Sami and then throw the woe is me shit out there for Abby. I don't remember her behavior with Austin becoming public knowledge so I think it's about time for all of it to be laid out there. Love to see Carrie show up and have Sami & Carrie tag team Abby in a smack down. Ain't gonna happen, but a girl can dream.
I love that idea, but that would mean that the writers would actually have to acknowledge Carrie's existence, which has only happened once since she left. And throughout the entire EJAbby storyline, I don't think Abigail ever drew the parallel of her being a homewrecker to another Brady sister. It's like the writers have specific mandates to not bring up storylines under past regimes even if it adds layers to their characters development.

WillFan
Member Avatar

Directv Channel Guide Spoilers

Mon 4/21
The discovery photo of E.J. and Abigail causes chaos at the DiMera mansion; Marlena and Jennifer discuss the DiMeras.

Tue 4/22
Nicole discovers startling information about Liam; Daniel faces a disciplinary hearing; Jennifer finds incriminating evidence in Daniel's apartment; Nick makes Gabi believe Sami is plotting to take the baby away.

Wed 4/24
Jennifer looks into the evidence she found; Nicole meets Liam's ex-wife; E.J. confronts Kate; J.J. receives troubling news about Paige.

Thu 4/25
Nicole starts to realize Liam is dangerous; Theresa worries the Liam situation is getting out of hand; Gabi, Nick, and Aiden meet to draw up a custody agreement; J.J and Paige fight about the future.

Fri 4/26
Nicole turns to Rafe for help; Liam tracks down Jennifer; Daniel pushes Theresa to confess; Nick threatens Sami.

WilSon
Member Avatar

Why do I get the feeling:

1) Nick will get Gabi to sign over full custody to Will and Sonny

Or

2) The custody agreement will be ludicrous and Will and Sonny will call for Justin's help

Kaha
Member Avatar

WilSon
Apr 19 2014, 02:09 AM

Or

2) The custody agreement will be ludicrous and Will and Sonny will call for Justin's help
I highly doubt it that Nick will persuade Gabi to give up the custody of her baby. From the start Nick was obsessed with hurting Will & Sonny, and nothing has changed. He wants to isolate Gabi from everyone. She's the weakest link (due to the size of her brain and her complete lack of self-esteem), so he focused on her.

I think he'll persuade her to seek full custody and give Will visitation rights. Of course Will is not going to accept this. He proposed shared custody, which is fair and logical. Either one of them can be the custodial parent. In most states the issue of which parent the child will reside with is determined in accordance with the best interests of the child. In this case, if Gabi moves out and is pursuing a career in modelling (ongoing travel, long hour shoots, irregular hours of work, etc.), Will might be able to make a best case to be the parent where the child resides with.

In a situation like this...where there's no dispute and bitter divorce, both parents go to a mediator to create an agreement. But from the spoiler, it sounds like, Gabi escalates the conflict to a new level.
Edited by Kaha, Apr 19 2014, 08:53 AM.

Renee1064

im noticing that some people says they wont say certain words (cuss words) do to it being Lent, and they cant cuss til after Lent is over... REALLY??? either ur a Christian or ur not, don't straddle the fence, that's really messed up!!! and yes, im entitled to my opinion, just like you are. :shrug:

Ljay
Member Avatar

Sonny_BrendaFan
Apr 9 2014, 10:49 AM
National Enquirer

* All hell breaks loose at the DiMera mansion when the photo of EJ and Abby are discovered.

I hope when they are discovered that Ej and Sami notices there is no crying and carrying on like when Sami cheated on Rafe (Grief sex?). What is Ej gonna call this affair with Abigail? "I couldnt get in your panties so I went and got the best piece of ass Ive had in a long time" sex? Yeah, Ej your doomed... Daddy cant get you out of this one, as a matter of fact, he may have some baby news for ya!

S loves EJ

I hope he does get some baby news. :pray:

daysjahvu
Member Avatar

If it was such a great piece of ass, why did he slut shame her in the conference room & dump her the second Sami looked his way? He could have easily lead both of them on...I was totally expecting that to happen like when he was dating Sami & sleeping with Kate back in his EJ Wells days.

And I believe the pregnancy scare was so Sami would know they had sex even tho the pics only show them kissing. There's no way EJ can talk his way out of it, with "It was just a kiss." Sami knows too much.

S loves EJ

Itīs possible the pregnacy scare was so that Sami would realize it was more than kissing, but if that is the case I donīt get the why they throw Stefano into the storyline.

marie1969

Ljay
Apr 19 2014, 10:23 AM
Sonny_BrendaFan
National Enquirer

* All hell breaks loose at the DiMera mansion when the photo of EJ and Abby are discovered.

I hope when they are discovered that Ej and Sami notices there is no crying and carrying on like when Sami cheated on Rafe (Grief sex?). What is Ej gonna call this affair with Abigail? "I couldnt get in your panties so I went and got the best piece of ass Ive had in a long time" sex? Yeah, Ej your doomed... Daddy cant get you out of this one, as a matter of fact, he may have some baby news for ya!
if it was the "I couldnt get in your panties so I went and got the best piece of ass Ive had in a long time" sex Ej would NOT have dumped her like a piece of trash. Instead he would have dumped Sami and choose Abigail or double dip. I think Ej will call it what he has always called it " a stupid mistake".

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

S loves EJ
Apr 19 2014, 01:33 PM
Itīs possible the pregnacy scare was so that Sami would realize it was more than kissing, but if that is the case I donīt get the why they throw Stefano into the storyline.
Because Stefano can be used to alter the storyline in any manner the writers want to go in. Do they want Ejami to remain in storylines? Use Stefano to blackmail them? Is Ejabby a go? Then Stefano can turn out to have told the doctor lied and Abby is pregnant after all. Should danger rise up to make the whole situation worse? Stefano can suddenly decide to call in his henchman to put everyone in danger inexplicably.

Ljay
Member Avatar

marie1969
Apr 19 2014, 03:03 PM
Ljay
Apr 19 2014, 10:23 AM
Sonny_BrendaFan
National Enquirer

if it was the "I couldnt get in your panties so I went and got the best piece of ass Ive had in a long time" sex Ej would NOT have dumped her like a piece of trash. Instead he would have dumped Sami and choose Abigail or double dip. I think Ej will call it what he has always called it " a stupid mistake".

Ej was always one to like his cake and eat it too. If you know what I mean. Sami thought she had him on a leach when in the end he was laying it to Abby all along. While Samis head was in the sand tryin to cover up a "almost killing" (Nick). Stefano will help this along, Ej will be outed if not one way then then another. Leaving Ejami at the alter once again unmarried...

WilSonJAb33
Member Avatar

Kaha
Apr 19 2014, 08:24 AM
WilSon
Apr 19 2014, 02:09 AM

Or

I highly doubt it that Nick will persuade Gabi to give up the custody of her baby. From the start Nick was obsessed with hurting Will & Sonny, and nothing has changed. He wants to isolate Gabi from everyone. She's the weakest link (due to the size of her brain and her complete lack of self-esteem), so he focused on her.

I think he'll persuade her to seek full custody and give Will visitation rights. Of course Will is not going to accept this. He proposed shared custody, which is fair and logical. Either one of them can be the custodial parent. In most states the issue of which parent the child will reside with is determined in accordance with the best interests of the child. In this case, if Gabi moves out and is pursuing a career in modelling (ongoing travel, long hour shoots, irregular hours of work, etc.), Will might be able to make a best case to be the parent where the child resides with.

In a situation like this...where there's no dispute and bitter divorce, both parents go to a mediator to create an agreement. But from the spoiler, it sounds like, Gabi escalates the conflict to a new level.
I think Nick manipulates her into doing So, But I agree I think that Gabi in fact makes the agreement look as though she got SOLE custody and Will's right do not extent beyond visitation. But aside for a second that Gabi has no right to make that call, nor is Gabi's claim the true case but apparently Aidan doesn't know enough to confirms the facts that Gabi's tells him.

At this Gabi w Nick chirping in her ear so this custody agreement is going to be ludicrous which is why if Will's answer is to file a custody claim against Gabi I completely behind Will doing it all he wants it to protect his parental rights to Ari, all Gabi and Nick have done is tried to meddle (in different) way with them. Gabi acts like Will's right are her's to decide when he get what or not... Nick thinks Will being gay removed all rights even through the law says other wise... so if this escalates to a custody battle because of the blackmailer who has no end with that game Nick and the brainless one Gabi... I as a view won't blame Will at all because I think it will come after Will give Gabi every possible change to resolve this peaceful.

Gabi's biggest problem in what ever she tells Aidan is going to be that well Gabi due to modeling for CW can support her daughter now... the majority of the first year of Arianna Graces life the fact that it wasn't Gabi's been address several times, so any claim she makes regarding that factor is going to be a lie. So given that this looking like it is heading for a court battle, Gabi will be caught in any lie or lies she does in fact tell Aidan to get her ludicrous idea of a fair custody agreement that is all about Gabi not about Arianna's best interest.
Edited by WilSonJAb33, Apr 19 2014, 09:49 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply