Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of April 21st; *updated 4/12*
Topic Started: Apr 9 2014, 10:49 AM (41,009 Views)
S loves EJ

Tripp
Apr 19 2014, 03:08 PM
S loves EJ
Apr 19 2014, 01:33 PM
Itīs possible the pregnacy scare was so that Sami would realize it was more than kissing, but if that is the case I donīt get the why they throw Stefano into the storyline.
Because Stefano can be used to alter the storyline in any manner the writers want to go in. Do they want Ejami to remain in storylines? Use Stefano to blackmail them? Is Ejabby a go? Then Stefano can turn out to have told the doctor lied and Abby is pregnant after all. Should danger rise up to make the whole situation worse? Stefano can suddenly decide to call in his henchman to put everyone in danger inexplicably.

What I meant was that I donīt think it would make sense to have Stefano have the mysterious phone call with Dr Garcia unless Abby is pregnant If they just wanted to bring in Stefano to blackmail them we could have gotten to see the whole phone conversation.

Ljay
Apr 19 2014, 06:57 PM
marie1969
Apr 19 2014, 03:03 PM
Ljay
Apr 19 2014, 10:23 AM
Sonny_BrendaFan
Apr 9 2014, 10:49 AM
National Enquirer

* All hell breaks loose at the DiMera mansion when the photo of EJ and Abby are discovered.

I hope when they are discovered that Ej and Sami notices there is no crying and carrying on like when Sami cheated on Rafe (Grief sex?). What is Ej gonna call this affair with Abigail? "I couldnt get in your panties so I went and got the best piece of ass Ive had in a long time" sex? Yeah, Ej your doomed... Daddy cant get you out of this one, as a matter of fact, he may have some baby news for ya!
if it was the "I couldnt get in your panties so I went and got the best piece of ass Ive had in a long time" sex Ej would NOT have dumped her like a piece of trash. Instead he would have dumped Sami and choose Abigail or double dip. I think Ej will call it what he has always called it " a stupid mistake".

Ej was always one to like his cake and eat it too. If you know what I mean. Sami thought she had him on a leach when in the end he was laying it to Abby all along. While Samis head was in the sand tryin to cover up a "almost killing" (Nick). Stefano will help this along, Ej will be outed if not one way then then another. Leaving Ejami at the alter once again unmarried...

Ej will be outed on monday but Ejami might still get married but then it will probably either by blackmail or Sami just marring EJ to get revenge on him.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

iheartwilson
Member Avatar

S loves EJ
Apr 20 2014, 01:45 AM
Tripp
Apr 19 2014, 03:08 PM
S loves EJ
Apr 19 2014, 01:33 PM
Itīs possible the pregnacy scare was so that Sami would realize it was more than kissing, but if that is the case I donīt get the why they throw Stefano into the storyline.
Because Stefano can be used to alter the storyline in any manner the writers want to go in. Do they want Ejami to remain in storylines? Use Stefano to blackmail them? Is Ejabby a go? Then Stefano can turn out to have told the doctor lied and Abby is pregnant after all. Should danger rise up to make the whole situation worse? Stefano can suddenly decide to call in his henchman to put everyone in danger inexplicably.

What I meant was that I donīt think it would make sense to have Stefano have the mysterious phone call with Dr Garcia unless Abby is pregnant If they just wanted to bring in Stefano to blackmail them we could have gotten to see the whole phone conversation.

Ljay
Apr 19 2014, 06:57 PM
marie1969
Apr 19 2014, 03:03 PM
Ljay
Apr 19 2014, 10:23 AM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
if it was the "I couldnt get in your panties so I went and got the best piece of ass Ive had in a long time" sex Ej would NOT have dumped her like a piece of trash. Instead he would have dumped Sami and choose Abigail or double dip. I think Ej will call it what he has always called it " a stupid mistake".

Ej was always one to like his cake and eat it too. If you know what I mean. Sami thought she had him on a leach when in the end he was laying it to Abby all along. While Samis head was in the sand tryin to cover up a "almost killing" (Nick). Stefano will help this along, Ej will be outed if not one way then then another. Leaving Ejami at the alter once again unmarried...

Ej will be outed on monday but Ejami might still get married but then it will probably either by blackmail or Sami just marring EJ to get revenge on him.
I don't understand why Ejami would get married because blackmail or revenge. :shrug:

nananana7
Member Avatar

S loves EJ
Apr 20 2014, 01:45 AM
iheartwilson
Apr 20 2014, 02:12 AM
I don't understand why Ejami would get married because blackmail or revenge. :shrug:

Well if you look at the "Week of april 14" spoilerish tweets thread
at this post on page 18:
http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/9088591/18/#post9116713

It appears that -- in the future at some point -- there will be a different photo on the wall at the DiMansion -- which could indicate all sorts of things.

Why/how this comes to be, I have no clue.
But it does look like Sami may gain control of DiMansion -- perhaps she blackmails EJ into something.
Edited by nananana7, Apr 20 2014, 02:22 AM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Yoryla
Member Avatar

WillFan
Apr 18 2014, 04:28 PM
Directv Channel Guide Spoilers

Mon 4/21
The discovery photo of E.J. and Abigail causes chaos at the DiMera mansion; Marlena and Jennifer discuss the DiMeras.

Tue 4/22
Nicole discovers startling information about Liam; Daniel faces a disciplinary hearing; Jennifer finds incriminating evidence in Daniel's apartment; Nick makes Gabi believe Sami is plotting to take the baby away.

Wed 4/24
Jennifer looks into the evidence she found; Nicole meets Liam's ex-wife; E.J. confronts Kate; J.J. receives troubling news about Paige.

Thu 4/25
Nicole starts to realize Liam is dangerous; Theresa worries the Liam situation is getting out of hand; Gabi, Nick, and Aiden meet to draw up a custody agreement; J.J and Paige fight about the future.

Fri 4/26
Nicole turns to Rafe for help; Liam tracks down Jennifer; Daniel pushes Theresa to confess; Nick threatens Sami.
So pretty much as I expected.

After Monday, four days of Dannifer. Thanks.
Edited by Yoryla, Apr 20 2014, 04:32 PM.

phloe3

The Liam story is coming to an end, so Dannifer probably won't be on as much

freedom

phloe3
Apr 20 2014, 05:53 PM
Hahahahaha.... good one!

rae

phloe3
Apr 20 2014, 05:53 PM
Oh, so hope that this is true!

monicasblueangel
Member Avatar

So I bet Ej blackmails Sami to stay with him and thats why Ejami ain't over.
Not some great struggle to stay together. Not some epic romance
that over comes anything. My guess is that Ej doesn't get Sami
honestly, he gets her by hook or by crook. Lmao, no big win there
for anybody. Thats not the way I'd want my couple together anyways.
Just my thoughts, but I bet that is what 's going to happen.

S loves EJ

I doubt EJ will blackmail Sami I think itīs more likely that it will be Stefano or that Sami will pretend to forgive EJ and stays with him without any blackmail to get revenge on him. In that case their relationship wonīt be a big winn either unless Sami is just in denial of her feelings and convinces herself that she hates EJ but realizes after she gotten revenge on him that she still loves him. Problem is I donīt know how to get into Ejami if I donīt feel confident that is where itīs headed. Still I do like it when Ejami fight too so hopefully I can enjoy the drama even if it doesnīt get a happy ending.

WillFan
Member Avatar

This week on Days of our Lives, after discovering that the prescription bottle she found in Daniel’s (Shawn Christian) apartment is the real deal, Jennifer (Melissa Reeves) heads to the Horton cabin on Smith Island to clear her mind. Lucas (Bryan Dattilo) arrives to talk to his sister about Daniel, but she shuts him out.

With Daniel trying to get the proof that Theresa (Jen Lilley) set him up, Nicole (Arianne Zucker)sets her suspicions on Liam (Mark Collier) and tracks down his ex-wife Debra (Alicia Leigh Willis), who leads Nicole to Liam’s safety deposit box. Will Nicole be able to uncover the truth about Daniel’s drugging? Or will Liam successfully keep her quiet?

Look for Liam to show up on Smith Island on the Friday, April 25th episode and corner Jennifer.

The board agrees to reinstate Daniel. Nicole tracks down Liam’s ex-wife. Nick confronts Sonny. Daniel is unable to reach Jennifer. Eric shares his suspicions about Theresa to Nicole. Sami and Kate meet up to discuss Nick. JJ and Paige get closer, but could her university plans thwart their potential relationship? Nick and Gabi meet with Aidan to draw up Arianna’s custody agreement. Ben warns Rafe not to hurt his sister. Jennifer faces danger on Smith Island.

http://thetvwatercooler.com/2014/04/young-and-the-restless-cassie-lookalike-mariah/

WilSonJAb33
Member Avatar

Nick is getting to be pointless, is doesn't matter of Gabi wants Nick with her when meeting Aidan because she is delusional enough to think Nick has he back and is the only one... LEGALLY Aidan is bound by law to tell Gabi that Nick can't be there, so unless this two nitwits (Gabi & Nick) claim to be engaged than Aidan not following through on the law... as it is he not following through on the law but just taking Gabi's word that she can write up an agreement of full custody to herself & visitation at her conceives to Will, she got no court order that has given her such rights... and what Will asked for was clear a joint 50/50 custody agreement. EJ knows the truth and I sure that through we didn't see it Justin probably does too...

Well Aidan is there to protect Gabi's rights and be her lawyer he not there to eat up whatever lies tweedle dum and tweedle dee (Nick & Gabi) come up with from what NICK can be there to why Gabi can pull her stunt with the agreement. It called verifying facts all lawyers are suppose to do it... regardless of who there client it. Verifying facts according to my father is about giving ones client the best legal advice based upon the truth, not their truth but the actual truth. What to me is worse is that Gabi has the gaul to pull this well still living with Sonny & Will.. that a verifiable fact that Gabi probably isn't honest with Aidan about that single fact would change Aidan's advice to Gabi and force her to a joint agreement. Gabi shouldn't have primary placement in joint custody however, as her lawyer Aidan can still try to push for that because that would be Aidan doing his job...
Edited by WilSonJAb33, Apr 23 2014, 09:12 AM.

nananana7
Member Avatar

WillFan
Apr 23 2014, 07:59 AM
This week on Days of our Lives, after discovering that the prescription bottle she found in Daniel’s (Shawn Christian) apartment is the real deal, Jennifer (Melissa Reeves) heads to the Horton cabin on Smith Island to clear her mind. Lucas (Bryan Dattilo) arrives to talk to his sister about Daniel, but she shuts him out.

With Daniel trying to get the proof that Theresa (Jen Lilley) set him up, Nicole (Arianne Zucker)sets her suspicions on Liam (Mark Collier) and tracks down his ex-wife Debra (Alicia Leigh Willis), who leads Nicole to Liam’s safety deposit box. Will Nicole be able to uncover the truth about Daniel’s drugging? Or will Liam successfully keep her quiet?

Look for Liam to show up on Smith Island on the Friday, April 25th episode and corner Jennifer.

The board agrees to reinstate Daniel. Nicole tracks down Liam’s ex-wife. Nick confronts Sonny. Daniel is unable to reach Jennifer. Eric shares his suspicions about Theresa to Nicole. Sami and Kate meet up to discuss Nick. JJ and Paige get closer, but could her university plans thwart their potential relationship? Nick and Gabi meet with Aidan to draw up Arianna’s custody agreement. Ben warns Rafe not to hurt his sister. Jennifer faces danger on Smith Island.

http://thetvwatercooler.com/2014/04/young-and-the-restless-cassie-lookalike-mariah/
Thanks for posting, WillFan!

"Jennifer (Melissa Reeves) heads to the Horton cabin on Smith Island to clear her mind. Lucas (Bryan Dattilo) arrives to talk to his sister about Daniel, but she shuts him out."

Lucas! yay!
Lucas w/ Dannifer storyline? Nay!
Edited by nananana7, Apr 23 2014, 09:48 PM.

jam6242
Member Avatar

Lucas goes to Smith Island to discuss Daniel with Jennifer? Seems kind of random. Please tell me he isn't being turned into a Daniel cheerleader too!
Edited by jam6242, Apr 23 2014, 09:47 PM.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

I'm willing to say that Lucas will never be a Dan cheerleader...so he's likely there to warn her to stay away from Dan, he's bad news, yada...unfortunately for us he's not right in this instance because Dan is getting framed by Liam...so again, Lucas will have to swallow his words to Jennifer sooner or later....I hate the worship of the tan..

Kaha
Member Avatar

jam6242
Apr 23 2014, 09:45 PM
Lucas goes to Smith Island to discuss Daniel with Jennifer? Seems kind of rsndom. Please tell me he isn't being turned into a Daniel cheerleader too!
I highly doubt it. I think they'll probably turn Lucas into a jerk who'll tell his sister "I told you so." But with our luck, Lucas will go to SI and tell Jennifer: "you know I am not a fan of the guy but I don't believe he'll ever use drugs because he's an awesome doctor."

nananana7
Member Avatar

WillFan
Apr 23 2014, 07:59 AM
This week on Days of our Lives,
<snip>
The board agrees to reinstate Daniel.

Crap.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

jam6242
Apr 23 2014, 09:45 PM
Lucas goes to Smith Island to discuss Daniel with Jennifer? Seems kind of random. Please tell me he isn't being turned into a Daniel cheerleader too!
Yeah that's weird..... why would anyone go to a remote cabin to meet someone....... I mean clearly if someone wants to go there they want to be left in peace.......

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply