Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Spoilers for the week of April 21st; updated Friday April 18th
Topic Started: Apr 9 2014, 02:58 PM (6,329 Views)
WillFan
Member Avatar

National Enquirer Spoilers

Tension rise between Ashley, Victoria, and Stitch
Sharon opens up to Jack about her memories
Victor gets the rug pulled out from under him
Will Nick be able to help Sharon as their worlds are forever changed?
Chelsea sees Billy in a new light
Jill's road to happiness hits a major speed bump

Directv Channel Guide Spoilers

Mon 4/21
Nick see the Cassie imposter; tensions increase between Ashley, Victoria and Stitch.

Tue 4/22
Hilary and Leslie butt heads; Sharon talks to Jack about her memories; Victor has the rug pulled out from under him.

Wed 4/23
Nick and Sharon face change; Noah and Courtney get intimate; Christine and Paul consider the future.

Thu 4/24
Chelsea sees Billy differently; Victoria and Stitch's date takes an unexpected turn; Colin tries to make peace with Cane and Lily.

Fri 4/2
Cane encourages Devon to pursue Hilary; Jack and Kelly's relationship disturbs Summer; Jill hits a speed bump in her path to happiness.
Edited by WillFan, Apr 18 2014, 04:11 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bygnedys
Member Avatar

Thanks for spoilers, will Sharon and Nick see fake Cassie the week of April 21?

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Personally I don't think there is a woman on this show that will mesh good with this Billy. He's foolish, he's trying too hard to be Billy Miller and it won't happen.

shark
Member Avatar

I never liked that man yrs. ago he looks like a punk........LOL I never liked the character of Billy I don't care who played him. People, like him turn me off. yuck ! :puke:

BillyMillerLover
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Apr 10 2014, 06:54 AM
Personally I don't think there is a woman on this show that will mesh good with this Billy. He's foolish, he's trying too hard to be Billy Miller and it won't happen.
COMPLETELY AGREE!!!!! BRING BACK MY BILLY! :P :hail:

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Billy Miller only!

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

BillyMillerLover
Apr 10 2014, 08:49 AM
BlissfulLily
COMPLETELY AGREE!!!!! BRING BACK MY BILLY! :P :hail:
ITA!

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
ITA!

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

Is Ashley upset with Victoria because she has separated from Billy or is she jealous of Victoria being with the man that she flirts with whenever she comes back to GC....that would just be stupid. It's not they even had coffee together or anything. Remember years ago when Victoria and Ashley had the fight over Cole in that restuarant??? :saberduel:

OMG!! Is Nick going to accept that Sharon changed the paternity suite because of her bi-polar? :fp2:

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

SnowAngel
Apr 10 2014, 09:20 AM
Is Ashley upset with Victoria because she has separated from Billy or is she jealous of Victoria being with the man that she flirts with whenever she comes back to GC....that would just be stupid. It's not they even had coffee together or anything. Remember years ago when Victoria and Ashley had the fight over Cole in that restuarant??? :saberduel:

OMG!! Is Nick going to accept that Sharon changed the paternity suite because of her bi-polar? :fp2:
Nick the horndog might accept it, but I bet Summer and Jack don't.

Superwoman
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Apr 10 2014, 09:23 AM
SnowAngel

Nick the horndog might accept it, but I bet Summer and Jack don't.
I think it has something to do with fake Cassie... The paternity secret will come out the day Phyllis comes back to GC.. hopefully soon...

nananana7
Member Avatar

WillFan
Apr 9 2014, 02:58 PM
National Enquirer Spoilers
Will Nick be able to help Sharon as their worlds are forever changed?
Superwoman
Apr 10 2014, 11:32 AM
I think it has something to do with fake Cassie...
Yeah I think "worlds are changed forever" has to do with Fake Cassie.
Edited by nananana7, Apr 10 2014, 02:39 PM.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

I'm so sick of Sharon's bipolar. Can she please get a story that has nothing to do with her illness? It's like her only storyline is improve then have another breakdown.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

It's probably because she plays a better fruitcake than a sane person.
People turn on Y&R and see Sharon acting the way she always does.
If she doesn't like how she's written, she can leave like other people have left, for one reason or another.

shark
Member Avatar

:iagree:

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Thank you shark :)

shark
Member Avatar

Sharon Case has enough sense to know if she leaves the show she will be forgotten within a yr. Why not stay on a daily TV show where your worshipped by some and get paid well instead of at this stage in her life having trouble finding acting roles, etc. My husband isn't crazy about his job either but at his age nobody is gonna hire him so he sticks it out till we can get to the golden age of SS and Medicare and supplement . Best to stick with the bird in the hand not the one in the bush. LOL

cscarly

SnowAngel

Don't say that forgot one other thing victor did
Remember he payed man switch Sharon meds

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

He didn't do it carly, he told Victor no.
Don't forget that Sharon had him declared dead, burned an unidentified body among other tidbits during that story line.
Sharon get's herself in her own trouble.
Victor didn't do this...
She did.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

cscarly
Apr 12 2014, 06:38 AM
SnowAngel

Don't say that forgot one other thing victor did
Remember he payed man switch Sharon meds
Victor paid someone to switch the meds but the deed was never done.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply