Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Thursday, April 10th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Apr 9 2014, 11:05 PM (6,632 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Discuss!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Isn't that just precious! :blulaugh:

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Now that's the way I wanna see Jennifer.

Maybe Eve can frame her for something?

Kaha
Member Avatar

Yoryla
Apr 10 2014, 07:01 AM
Now that's the way I wanna see Jennifer.

Maybe Eve can frame her for something?
I hope Kristen frames her for something and locks her and Dan in a Dimera dungeon. Maybe she should put her in a psych ward.
Edited by Kaha, Apr 10 2014, 11:13 AM.

Kimba73
Member Avatar

Somebody should show this to JJ, so he can see he actually got his criminal tendencies from his "sainted" mother! :D
She was lucky her big brother Mike found a way to get her out without having to tell Tom & Alice!

Keith
Member Avatar

Kimba73
Apr 10 2014, 10:26 AM
Somebody should show this to JJ, so he can see he actually got his criminal tendencies from his "sainted" mother! :D
She was lucky her big brother Mike found a way to get her out without having to tell Tom & Alice!
For real.

And I'd totally be for Eve framing Jennifer for something and showing Nicole how it's done. ;)

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I honestly don't know why someone hasn't tried to seriously gaslight Jennifer considering how much crazy runs directly through her maternal family line. Her grandmother, Carrie Spencer, hung herself in a psychiatric hospital and her mother, Laura Horton, had a total mental collapse when Jennifer was young & then spent years in and out of psychiatric hospitals. For quite a while in Jennifer's teens, there was a running through-line to her story where she was afraid that she'd go crazy just like Carrie & Laura. IMO, that's a thread that should be picked up again. Personally, If I were to do it, I'd have Jennifer be the one gaslight, but involve some sort of psychotropic drugs that Abby accidentally ingests instead of Jennifer so that Abby is the one who actually does go crazy (causing Jennifer much grief & sense of guilt). Considering the amount of crazy on both sides of Jennifer's family (in addition to Carrie & Laura, Jennifer's uncle, Mickey, was once institutionalized and her aunt, Marie, had a nervous breakdown, in addition to her cousin, Jessica, who had D.I.D.) it's surprising that Jennifer hasn't had a mental break yet.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

I don't want ANYONE to frame Jennifer for anything. It would only mean more Jennifer on my screen.

GnuHopper

And throw away the key!

kkratz57
Member Avatar

Hope looks flawless as usual and Ciara, wanting to kick someone where it counts, cracks me up as usual!

metitle
Member Avatar

Rosebud
Apr 10 2014, 10:33 AM
I don't want ANYONE to frame Jennifer for anything. It would only mean more Jennifer on my screen.
that's true and we can't have that.
its bad enough that we have to see her judgmental attitude so much.

kkratz57
Member Avatar

For once Jennifer isn't getting on my nerves -- great convo between her and Abe about moving on.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

lysie
Apr 9 2014, 11:05 PM
Posted Image

Discuss!
I wish she was thrown in jail again, with the doors welded shut.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

so they drug this kids out to go to Judo at 5:30/6:00 in the morning? And ALL of these people are awake?!? smdh

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I'm sorry, but who the fuck makes a protein shake with OJ?! That just sounds nasty (and I just had a protein shake. lol)

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

they clearly do NOT write the time of day on any of these scenes in the breakdowns lol

jewlmc

RME, Jennifer. You don't know that feeling at all. Abe actually mourns Lexie.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

imo, Theresa has some of the best hair & makeup on the show

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Maxine: "Nooooo... Dr. Dan, YOU'RE the best!" Me: "Kill me now"

Kimba73
Member Avatar

Matt
Apr 10 2014, 12:06 PM
imo, Theresa has some of the best hair & makeup on the show
I agree. Her hair is pretty much always stunning and her makeup is just right!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply