Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Amazing Race 24 - All Stars
Topic Started: Apr 10 2014, 11:57 AM (868 Views)
KMan101
Member Avatar

Anyone watching?

Not fond of the three-timers, even if I do mostly like them (Cowboys, Globetrotters, Luke/Margie) but I can also see why they'd be on an "All Star" season.

I also think they could have done a lot better than Joey/Meghan, Jessica/John and Caroline/Jennifer, IMO. All three were fine, but zzzzzz. Seriously. They pick them over SO many other teams?

I honestly was scratching my head over a lot of the picks this time.

Brenchel, as much as some hate them, were probably the only pick I really agreed with, along with the Afghanimals even if I can't stand them at times. And Dave/Connor (even though they were pushed WAY too much in their original season). I will always love Mallory though, lol. It was also really sad and too bad that Mark/Bopper couldn't run it again together. Oh, and the Twinnies! I was so disappointed they went out first :(

I will say I know the boot order and it's been accurate.
Edited by KMan101, Apr 10 2014, 12:00 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

I am watching and I love it. I am bummed the twinnies got out so early. Since Margie and Luke are gone, I think I like everyone left.

Of course, I am rooting for BRENCHEL. They need to step it up though. They're not doing great this season.

KMan101
Member Avatar

Yeah, Brenchel aren't placing very well and would have been eliminated 4th if not for the non-elimination.

I was so disappointed the Country Blondes weren't eliminated.

I like everyone left too. Despite the has-runs, I've been enjoying it.

Manny
Member Avatar

I am enjoying this season. I am all for cowboys finally winning it all. Love them!

And this is the first time ever that I like Brenchel! Rachel made me stop watching that season of BB when she was on the second time (when she won). But I like them now. She's toned it down a lot.

I hate Afghanimals and Country girls are meh. Dave/Connor are annoying with the constant repeating how Dave got hurt the last time.. we know, enough already!!

KMan101
Member Avatar

LOL, I know right? They're STILL going on and on about Dave and Connor and their last time. WE KNOW.

Rachel has definitely toned it down, although I grew to like her in her second season on Big Brother and I appreciate she really does love these shows and fights her ass off to stay (even if she probably played up her personality for the tv, like most reality people do anymore). I appreciate that as a longtime fan of Big Brother, TAR and Survivor. I will always give someone credit if they tell me they love the game and I see them fighting their butts off.

King
Member Avatar

I forgot the last episode had the country girls come in last as a non-elim.

I like everyone left, but I feel like the Cowboys and Trotters have had too many chances, so I am kind of rooting against them. (I realize the hypocrisy with this in re: to BB, and how I would root for Janelle and Rachel and Jeff every time no matter how many times they go on.)

I hate the non-eliminations. I would rather like an eight episode good season than a thirteen episode season (or whatever) with these non-elims and the "this isn't a pit stop, keep going" twists they do.

Manny
Member Avatar

I hate non-elims as well, although I am a hypocrite in this case, cuz I love when my favorites come in last and it's a non-elim :) But okay, if I HAD to choose, I would also choose the show without non-elims...

I got somewhat used to the same people coming back over and over since I got hooked on MTV's Challenge where they recycle players a lot. Which has its charms, since we basically get storyline of love and rivalries since they have been playing together for so long. lol

And I would LOOOVE to see Cirie back on Survivor, alghouth I'm sure she would be voted out right away like the last time, because everyone's scared of her. :(
Edited by Manny, Apr 11 2014, 02:16 PM.

King
Member Avatar

Cyrie has a way of working her way in there and sticking around forever. I want Amanda back!

Manny
Member Avatar

She does. That's why she's dangerous and that's why she was evicted early on HvV...

Amanda was okay, but then she starts to annoy me for some reason lol And she was HORRIBLE during final tribals! Two times in the finale and she was HORRIBLE!

KMan101
Member Avatar

I would Love love love Cirie back!

If anyone wants the boot order, here it is.

Spoiler: click to toggle
Edited by KMan101, Apr 12 2014, 08:29 AM.

Manny
Member Avatar

I am gonna pass on the boot order :D I love not knowing! :D

I once accidentally saw that Parv, Russell and Sandra are final 3 in HvV, I was so disapointed.. it ruined the whole season for me.. lol

darraholic
Member Avatar

I am rooting for anyone but the homophobic cowturds.

KMan101
Member Avatar

Manny
Apr 12 2014, 12:50 PM
I am gonna pass on the boot order :D I love not knowing! :D

I once accidentally saw that Parv, Russell and Sandra are final 3 in HvV, I was so disapointed.. it ruined the whole season for me.. lol
Wow at that race to the mat last night between the Assganimals, Globetrotters and Jessica/John! Love when we get a race to the mat like that.

Manny
Member Avatar

I know! And it was even more fun because they had no idea it was a race for survival in the game! When Phil announced that Afghanimals are 5th, they faces were priceless.. It was fun! :)

KMan101
Member Avatar

OMG. I cannot take everyone whining about Brenchel DARING to u-turn Dave and Connor. GOD. Shut up. LOL. It's part of the game! They're still a threatening team. Dave can whine all he wants that he's "old" but they do a damn good job on the race. And the country chicks are beyond annoying. Their voices are aggravating. LOL

darraholic
Member Avatar

I'm really despising this season. I can't usually stand Brenchel, yet they're my favorite this season.

KMan101
Member Avatar

LOL. I know, they're my favorites as well this year, which is saying a lot. I also actually don't hate the Cowboys like I usually do either. So weird.

And I never liked the Afghanimals. I think my main issue with them is they're obnoxious and they seem to be trying to hard in terms of how they look on television. Just a vibe I get.

I can't believe those girls were saved yet again.

Manny
Member Avatar

I hate this "Accidental Alliance". And I still hate Brendon. But I have come to like Rachel. So I am pulling for Brenchel, only because of Rachel and only to spite the Accidental Alliance. I have always liked Cowboys, I think they always did well in the race and they are good competitors. The singers are annoying and so are Dave and Connor. Their amazement over their U Turn by Brenchel is so annoying. Just like their mentioning of Dave's injury the last time they were on. Afghans I have hated forever. They are loud, obnoxious and annoying and they think they are cool, when they are not. So annoying.

I rolled my eyes when Phil said singers are safe because of a non-elimination again.

KMan101
Member Avatar

Yeah, Brendon was awful during the u-turn. I can't stand him. And like you I have become a fan of Rachel's.

darraholic
Member Avatar

Woohoo, the overrated, homophobic, boring cowturds are out! One of my least favorite teams ever.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · CBS Primetime · Next Topic »
Add Reply