Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday, April 11th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Apr 11 2014, 01:08 AM (12,090 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Discuss!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Is that Brady and Arianna?

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Yep

presley23
Member Avatar

Arianna had such potential, her character was truly wasted. It's a shame Lindsay Hartley isn't on a soap now.

daysjahvu
Member Avatar

I agree. She was hot with both Brady & EJ. She was the closest thing to a friend that EJ ever had. Loved the juxtaposition of her petite stature next to EJ's & the fact that she called him on his crap but didn't judge.

AmbernOK
Member Avatar

Awe I loved Brady and Arianna I mean Ethan and Teresa!!! I shipped this couple pretty hard on both soaps...and I will ALWAYS HOPE THEY BRING HER BACK TO LIFE!! Besides Chloe, I think Arianna was Brady's perfect match! :wub:

lysie
Member Avatar

daysjahvu
Apr 11 2014, 09:45 AM
I agree. She was hot with both Brady & EJ. She was the closest thing to a friend that EJ ever had. Loved the juxtaposition of her petite stature next to EJ's & the fact that she called him on his crap but didn't judge.
She was too busy judging everyone else.

KAM

presley23
Apr 11 2014, 05:18 AM
Arianna had such potential, her character was truly wasted. It's a shame Lindsay Hartley isn't on a soap now.
DOOL could always bring her back from the dead -- say she was put in witness protection or shipped into another, bigger drug undercover op...whatever. Have Brady loving/hating on her for breaking his heart, hook her up with EJ during Brady angst with whomever, keep Rafe worrying with a sister in Salem, etc. Lots of things a returned Arianna could do around Salem.

KAM

lysie
Apr 11 2014, 10:29 AM
daysjahvu
Apr 11 2014, 09:45 AM
She was too busy judging everyone else.
Yes, as written then, she did take on the role of a Little Miss Judgmental. But now Jennifer has taken over the screen time for that...like almost everything else. So Arianna could be safe on that score now. LOL

confusedbyitall
Member Avatar

There's someone besides Brady in that picture? All I see is a shirtless Brady. Not the best view.....but still...... :D

Marlene

Decisions, decisions. I'm actually able to watch live today (in 4 minutes) but I still haven't watched yesterday's episode. Hmmmm.

daysfan2
Member Avatar
Go Away Daniel

Julie sighting in Salem! She's talking to Nick now wondering how Will & Sonny's wedding went. Nick just told her he wasn't invited.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

lysie
Apr 11 2014, 01:08 AM
Posted Image

Discuss!
I never saw that character. Was on a break from the show then :)

I just read a description for today's show... BLECH, at Abe comforting Maxine and them "growing closer". I'm sure those two will be married soon and we'll be stuck with Maxine FOREVER. It's bad enough she's always at the hospital, now she'll be other places too. :headbang:

Marlene

Love Julie being so indignant. We need more of Doug and Julie, stat.

trojangal
Member Avatar

We start off with EJ, Sami & Gabi
Nick & Julie at the Pub
Fetch, Kayla, Anne, Theresa, Maxine, Eric & later Abe
all at the Hospital
Nicole & Liam at Dan's building

nananana7
Member Avatar

I'm sad that, for the past year, the writers have been making Julie into a shrill, one-note propper of Nick, completely blind to his faults.

I respect her wanting to support his recovery.

But I don't understand how the writers have chosen to write her as a clueless caricature. Where are the nuances?

I truly *wish* that in today's episode, the writers would show Julie as she *should* be written: Strong, multi-faceted, dynamic, sassy, saavy, intelligent, and sharp -- she should be able to detect a con artist!
Edited by nananana7, Apr 11 2014, 11:39 AM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

kkratz57
Member Avatar

Wow this is beyond stupid today. Thank you remote for giving me the ability flip back and forth between this and Y&R.

daysfan2
Member Avatar
Go Away Daniel

Abe comforting Maxine because she's upset about Daniel and Maxine praising Daniel about how he helped her put her life back together ... oh my.

I can't stand Daniel.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

This is the ONLY pairing I have truly liked...LH Arianna and EM Brady.

trojangal
Member Avatar

So Maxine's big upsetting news that Abe comforts her about is the whole Dr. Dan thing .
Guess most of us figured that one out LOL
Well at least we got to see Abe

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply