Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Elizabeth Hendrickson Says Goodbye to Y&R
Topic Started: Apr 11 2014, 07:55 AM (2,486 Views)
thepadange

http://www.soapoperanetwork.com/2014/04/center-stage-elizabeth-hendrickson-says-goodbye-to-yr-part-1-of-2#more-35666
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

shark
Member Avatar

Adam will be happy when she blows town LOL

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

They are making us hate her so bad hoping we won't miss her. When she and Chelsea were going at it I had to agree with Chloe on more than a few things. I agreed with Chelsea too but...
I wonder if she will get pissed and leave town or try to commit suicide and get Patty and Sharon's old room in Fairview.
Lol

Peridott
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Apr 11 2014, 01:25 PM
They are making us hate her so bad hoping we won't miss her. When she and Chelsea were going at it I had to agree with Chloe on more than a few things. I agreed with Chelsea too but...
I wonder if she will get pissed and leave town or try to commit suicide and get Patty and Sharon's old room in Fairview.
Lol
I don't hate Chloe eventhough that's the goal of the writers. She'll probably exit via the loony bin.
Edited by Peridott, Apr 11 2014, 02:33 PM.

shark
Member Avatar

I wish she would blot that horrid lipstick/Jungle Red :fp2:

glamgirl

I just read in CBS Soap In Depth that Elizabeth and Billy will be on GH. That is why she is leaving the Y&R. I won't miss Chloe I never liked her. As for Billy Miller I do miss him.
:P

shark
Member Avatar

You got the link ? I couldn't find it . Thanks !

Peridott
Member Avatar

glamgirl
Apr 11 2014, 04:58 PM
I just read in CBS Soap In Depth that Elizabeth and Billy will be on GH. That is why she is leaving the Y&R. I won't miss Chloe I never liked her. As for Billy Miller I do miss him.
That is just rumors and wishful thinkings. EH said herself she wants to do comedy, like a sitcom. I doubt GH would hire come & go Miller to play a full time character like Jason.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Why is it that they say everyone that leaves is going to GH?
They said Michelle Stafford and Michael Muhney was too.
Michelle is busy working and MM is busy covering his ass and hiding.

Will miss you EH. Good luck in your future.
I think the clownish lipstick is their way of showing us that her noodle is drying out on the counter.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

glamgirl
So Billy is going to have Steve Burton's old role?
I couldn't find a link to a story, but I did see the magazine cover with billy's picture on it.

nananana7

Peridott
Apr 11 2014, 11:13 PM
EH said herself she wants to do comedy, like a sitcom.
Correct. EH said she's done with soaps and wants to do comedy.

JudyB

maybe she could take Lilly with her. I am so sick of her & Cane having sex all the time. And put on clothes that are not made for a teenage. YOU ARE A MOTHER!!!!!!!!!

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Peridott
glamgirl
That is just rumors and wishful thinkings. EH said herself she wants to do comedy, like a sitcom. I doubt GH would hire come & go Miller to play a full time character like Jason.
come and go? Burton played Jason and he left, what's the difference?
I don't know what the Jason character is like, but if he's mean, I don't know if BM can do that with that face of his. lol
Edited by Sammie Jo, Apr 14 2014, 08:51 AM.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

JudyB
Apr 13 2014, 12:02 PM
maybe she could take Lilly with her. I am so sick of her & Cane having sex all the time. And put on clothes that are not made for a teenage. YOU ARE A MOTHER!!!!!!!!!
Yes, thank you very much! She dresses like a cross between a teeny bopper and a hootchi momma.
Enough with the sex every 5 minutes! :frustration:
I'm also sick of her snarky remarks to Hillary, then she goes whining to cane that Hillary is being difficult, forgetting to tell him that SHE started it. :redface:
While we're at it, send that gold digging tramp Esmeralda along with her.

ratfink
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Apr 13 2014, 02:32 PM
JudyB
Apr 13 2014, 12:02 PM
Yes, thank you very much! She dresses like a cross between a teeny bopper and a hootchi momma.
Enough with the sex every 5 minutes! :frustration:
I'm also sick of her snarky remarks to Hillary, then she goes whining to cane that Hillary is being difficult, forgetting to tell him that SHE started it. :redface:
While we're at it, send that gold digging tramp Esmeralda along with her.
Welcome JudyB!!! I just love everything you and Sammie Jo have said...well done in my book... :cheers:

ratfink
Member Avatar

I like Chloe...I feel bad for her. I cannot imagine what it would be like to loose a child...especially like she did...I wish TIIC would have let Esther be there for her. Mama's are a great comfort in times like that...oh well...another stupid end to a story... :shrug:

Peridott
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Apr 13 2014, 02:28 PM
Peridott
glamgirl
come and go? Burton played Jason and he left, what's the difference?
I don't know what the Jason character is like, but if he's mean, I don't if BM can do that with that face of his. lol
At the time Burton's contract was up so he left to pursue movies and other shows. That's not the same as Miller who likes his contracts with outs. GH might not mind that, who knows, but Jason is a character who was usually on almost everyday.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Yeah there is a whole handful of cast that should hit the dust.

Peridott
Member Avatar

ratfink
Apr 13 2014, 08:40 PM
I like Chloe...I feel bad for her. I cannot imagine what it would be like to loose a child...especially like she did...I wish TIIC would have let Esther be there for her. Mama's are a great comfort in times like that...oh well...another stupid end to a story... :shrug:
Yeah that's a trip how little Esther is involved. Kevin's support is all the writers care about. I think Chloe and Billy not interacting is stupid as well. It just makes no sense for them not to.
Edited by Peridott, Apr 14 2014, 07:39 AM.

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Apr 12 2014, 08:36 AM
Why is it that they say everyone that leaves is going to GH?
They said Michelle Stafford and Michael Muhney was too.
Michelle is busy working and MM is busy covering his ass and hiding.

Will miss you EH. Good luck in your future.
I think the clownish lipstick is their way of showing us that her noodle is drying out on the counter.

I think the clownish lipstick is their way of showing us that her noodle is drying out on the counter. :roflol:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply