Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Rafe blasts Nick
Topic Started: Apr 11 2014, 01:29 PM (1,716 Views)
DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Kaha
Apr 12 2014, 07:51 PM
Hamilton
Apr 12 2014, 07:20 PM
Kaha
Apr 12 2014, 05:50 PM
crookedhalo
Apr 12 2014, 12:53 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deephis brain fell into Jordan's crotch and hasn't been seen since, I'm surprised he hasn't been dwindled down to only making caveman grunts.
But, then again, I think the ideal of Nick acting threatening to Rafe is kingly stupid... I mean this guy has been imprisioned away three times and either physically or emotionally tortured, he's been dropped into a freezing river and survived for days on drift wood, he's been drugged, has had amnesia, and has been stabbed twice...not to mention he graduated top of his class from the FBI academy. Yeah, Nick, do it, dumbass.
If Nick threatens Rafe and Rafe doesn't openly laugh in his face and tell him to do his worse, then this s/l officially jumped the shark. An ex-con threatening a former FBI agent and a current police officer is beyond ludicrous.
#freeRafefromJordan
Your hashtag is confusing me. Rafe can have a romance going on and still be a kick-ass cop. They've balanced both for the character in the past. Time to step it up with him.
Jordan has no appeal though. She's the most boring character ever. I tried to give her a chance but all she manages to do is give me a brain freeze. Also, ever since Rafe discovered Jordan he became dumb as dirt without any instincts whatsover. He's just clueless about everything.
I really don't think the Rafe finding Jordan has anything to do with him supposedly being any more clueless than he used to be. I don't see the connection at all.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

am103
Member Avatar

Dear God, who cares?! Rewinding this story to a year ago, I was completely invested in what happened to every character in this story. Now I'm so bored I couldn't care less! Jordan, Rafe, Gabi, Nick... ALL snooze-worthy. Wake me up when something exciting happens!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply