Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
NBC Spoiler Pictures - Week of 4/14/14
Topic Started: Apr 11 2014, 06:06 PM (1,950 Views)
throughthehourglass
Member Avatar

fundays13
Apr 11 2014, 06:51 PM
nananana7
Apr 11 2014, 06:25 PM
Posted Image
Nicole grills Liam about why he was at Daniel's building.
http://www.nbc.com/days-of-our-lives/photos/week-of-41414/1680651
Not a fan of Nicole' s hair. She always looked sexy with long locks.
Luckily, this is from an old episode. Not that I have any faith that her hair is gonna look better in the upcoming scenes.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

nananana7
Apr 11 2014, 06:57 PM
Quote:

Posted Image
A mysterious figure delivers incriminating photos of EJ and Abigail to the DiMera mansion...
http://www.nbc.com/days-of-our-lives/photos/week-of-41414/1680691

I thought the mystery photographer had pictures of Abby wearing the white dress kissing EJ at the cabin.

Methinks the NBC picture staff grabbed any random Ejabby picture to post for this caption.

I don't think there were cameras in the hospital storage closet.
This isn't the pictures. This is just another picture of Ejabby making out. It is kind of funny given how many times Ejabby did it, the photographer takes pictures the few times they didn't get very far.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

nananana7
Apr 11 2014, 06:57 PM
Quote:

Posted Image
A mysterious figure delivers incriminating photos of EJ and Abigail to the DiMera mansion...
http://www.nbc.com/days-of-our-lives/photos/week-of-41414/1680691

I thought the mystery photographer had pictures of Abby wearing the white dress kissing EJ at the cabin.

Methinks the NBC picture staff grabbed any random Ejabby picture to post for this caption.

I don't think there were cameras in the hospital storage closet.
Well,this is one of the few times I'm happy the person choosing the photographs chose an old picture.If this is in fact one of the photographs that shows up anywhere,it can only be Stefano.Abby was wearing the white dress the second time she and EJ were at the cabin when the photographs were taken.Its just like the time they kept showing the photograph from Abby's nightmare in the spoilers well after the nightmare.They have truly gotten pathetic,I don't see why they continue to put out spoiler pictures when they clearly have no interest in checking the episode to air and actually pulling photographs from them.I may be wrong but the photograph of Will appears to be the only new photograph,perhaps the one of Theresa and Brady.Why bother?Stupid.
Edited by BeeBee, Apr 12 2014, 03:49 AM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MissFancyFace
Member Avatar
Aiden: "Hope, you are a beautiful woman. And I like you." (8/19/14)

freedom
Apr 11 2014, 06:11 PM
Zzzzzzzzz
ITA with you. :sleep:

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

yay for Eric & Marlena!!

JJ & Paige- I quite like them

Looking forward to Gabi & Sami too

PatNS
Member Avatar

Thanks nananana7 for posting the pictures ... much appreciated!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply