Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Weekly Preview (4/14/14)
Topic Started: Apr 12 2014, 07:56 AM (8,146 Views)
WillFan
Member Avatar

http://www.nbc.com/days-of-our-lives

http://youtu.be/Vuv6tigBbYE
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MissLola
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting. Can't wait for it to hit the fan. :shithitfan:

Marlene

This may be the one time I'm happy to see a Sami/EJ preview.

Kaha
Member Avatar

What are the chances the show will find a way for Sami not to open that envelope. Someone will distract her, maybe the kids, or a visitor and EJ will be the one who opens it.

WillFan
Member Avatar

MissLola
Apr 12 2014, 08:21 AM
Thanks for posting. Can't wait for it to hit the fan. :shithitfan:
Your :welcome: MissLola.

KweenBoda
Member Avatar

YES YES! It's finally going to happen! Something that I am finally excited about LOL

S loves EJ

I think the way they are doing the reveal is a bit disappointing, but maybe it will play out better on screen and make for a good Ejami fight, but it seems a bit lame that Sami will just finds pictures of Ejabby kissing instead of a videotape of them doing the deed like they did in Sunset Beach with Gabi and Antonio´s affair. I just find the promo for it not the actual screen when Ricardo has a break down watching it. In the other scene just watch the end.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqARIOFKYBQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgoM_dAGFAY

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Marlene
Apr 12 2014, 08:24 AM
This may be the one time I'm happy to see a Sami/EJ preview.
Me too.I wonder where Abby and Sami are when their conversation takes place.I thought we were pretty much done with Abby/Sami scenes.Why would someone slide wedding related material for a wealthy couple under the door instead of handing it to someone or mailing it?
Edited by BeeBee, Apr 12 2014, 09:16 AM.

KAM

S loves EJ
Apr 12 2014, 09:05 AM
I think the way they are doing the reveal is a bit disappointing, but maybe it will play out better on screen and make for a good Ejami fight, but it seems a bit lame that Sami will just finds pictures of Ejabby kissing instead of a videotape of them doing the deed like they did in Sunset Beach with Gabi and Antonio´s affair.

DOOL just used the videotape reveal in the Bristen wedding fiasco. That whole story line was Tomsell's adaptation and advancement of the 'priest sex on video' story of Antonio-Gabi-Ricardo, taken from their tenure on Sunset Beach.

An EJabby video reveal to Sami would seem stale to me after the elaborate lead up to Kristen's downfall via video. I rather like the idea of the B&W photos slipped under the door for anyone to find. It's seems very 'old school' and soapy. So I hope it plays out well. Surely something will these Days.
Edited by KAM, Apr 12 2014, 09:39 AM.

Mean, Mean, Mean!
Member Avatar

Kaha
Apr 12 2014, 08:32 AM
What are the chances the show will find a way for Sami not to open that envelope. Someone will distract her, maybe the kids, or a visitor and EJ will be the one who opens it.
It will be Ciara, and Ciara will take the envelope and put it in her backpack...

S loves EJ

I suppose you are right maybe a videotape would have been to repeative of
Bristen's wedding but I still think Sami could find out in a more dramatic
way like Abby fainting in the church.

salem_viewer
Member Avatar

I'm glad it's just them and not a shock and awe reveal....I think they will bring their A-game to the scenes. Can't wait..

Aimikins
Member Avatar

Kaha
That's what I'm thinking too

marie1969

Kaha
So you don't think that Sami will see the picture?

I think she will by the following monday since we know all hell breaks loose at the mansion and based on Ali comments on SOD. My heart will for Sami and I want to just give her big hug. But I am more than ready for the fall out. Let's just rip up the band aid and get it over with. I am excited about the confrontation and I want to hear both POVs. It should be very emotional. I am going to stock up on tissues LOL.

As disgusting the whole story was, There are 2 things I am grateful for. For one, the reveal will be done in private so Ejami can deal with it in their own way. Secondly, they have cemented how in love and committed Ejami are to one another (in spite of Ej's filthy mistake) before the sh!t hit the fan.

I am all buckled up and ready for the emotional rollercoaster.

Ocean

WillFan
Apr 12 2014, 07:56 AM
WillFan Thanks for posting it.

marie1969

salem_viewer
Apr 12 2014, 09:56 AM
I'm glad it's just them and not a shock and awe reveal....I think they will bring their A-game to the scenes. Can't wait..
I am glad too. If it had been in public, it would have about everyone else adding their 2 cents about something that is none of their business instead of it being about ejami. That way they have a chance to ash it out without the naysayers. Besides, I did not want the kids to go through that again. The cheap drama is not worth breaking the kids' heart again IMO. They have been through already.

I agree. Jamison will be off the charts as they bring it on. I am excited about that part of the story. can't wait.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

KAM
Apr 12 2014, 09:33 AM
S loves EJ
Apr 12 2014, 09:05 AM
I think the way they are doing the reveal is a bit disappointing, but maybe it will play out better on screen and make for a good Ejami fight, but it seems a bit lame that Sami will just finds pictures of Ejabby kissing instead of a videotape of them doing the deed like they did in Sunset Beach with Gabi and Antonio´s affair.

DOOL just used the videotape reveal in the Bristen wedding fiasco. That whole story line was Tomsell's adaptation and advancement of the 'priest sex on video' story of Antonio-Gabi-Ricardo, taken from their tenure on Sunset Beach.

An EJabby video reveal to Sami would seem stale to me after the elaborate lead up to Kristen's downfall via video. I rather like the idea of the B&W photos slipped under the door for anyone to find. It's seems very 'old school' and soapy. So I hope it plays out well. Surely something will these Days.
I agree, the Bristen video tape reveal was so big I don't think Ejabby could have topped it. Not because I think Sami's shock will be less than Brady's, but everyone else's shock would be less than the rest of the congregation. I mean, no matter how goodie two shoes Abigail is, EJ fucking Snow White is not as shocking as Kristen fucking a priest.

Anyway, the Ejabby sex reveal can't compare to Sami's reaction to it and the fallout. That's where the show is gotten us ready for, every time Sami said, "EJ has changed, he would never hurt me," every time she insisted they were different now. She's practically told the whole town NOW they will be happy.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Sami may find the envelope but I'm not convinced she is the one to open it. I think someone or something will interrupt, she will put them down and someone else will open it..Ej, Stefano, one of the kids.

salem_viewer
Member Avatar

marie1969
Apr 12 2014, 10:41 AM
salem_viewer
Apr 12 2014, 09:56 AM
I am glad too. If it had been in public, it would have about everyone else adding their 2 cents about something that is none of their business instead of it being about ejami. That way they have a chance to ash it out without the naysayers. Besides, I did not want the kids to go through that again. The cheap drama is not worth breaking the kids' heart again IMO. They have been through already.

I agree. Jamison will be off the charts as they bring it on. I am excited about that part of the story. can't wait.
After watching their scenes lately.......I believe this whole train wreck is all about ejami. Abby is back to playing scenes with the teen crowd, where I prefer her. This story comes down to what happens on on April 21,. ... I expect raw emotions.....I think she ends up staying.

camera shy

magicsteacher
Apr 12 2014, 10:48 AM
Sami may find the envelope but I'm not convinced she is the one to open it. I think someone or something will interrupt, she will put them down and someone else will open it..Ej, Stefano, one of the kids.
I'm thinking Will will show up angry about her fight with Gabi.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply