Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Weekly Preview (4/14/14)
Topic Started: Apr 12 2014, 07:56 AM (7,867 Views)
ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

S loves EJ
Apr 17 2014, 05:19 AM
If I were AZ it would bother me if JS doesnīt believe that EJ can love Nicole in the same way he loves Sami, but maybe she doesnīt and maybe JS likes Ejole enough too for it not to be a problem. JS and AZ does seems to enjoy each others companies when I have seen them in interviews together.

I do think JS has the right to his feelings and I could understand if he loves Ejami I have too, but I think he should be open to the possibility that EJ could love an other woman. I donīt think itīs good for a character to be to tied to just one character in a soap. Itīs good if a character can be paired with more than one character in case the other character leaves but also because I donīt think there is that much drama with supercouples. In Ejamiīs case itīs even more reasons given the problem pairing them because of their bad history.
If I were AZ I wouldn't mind as long as my character didn't get dumped on constantly........
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

daysjahvu
Member Avatar

Mouse Mom
Apr 17 2014, 09:47 AM
Let us just remember the GREEN envelope could do something. I have this picture in my mind of all sorts of colored envelopes popping thru under the door. I personally would love to see them fight so big that they tear that ugly living room apart and some new furniture has to come in for the set.
Unfortunately the pic they took after the scene is on the skeevy couch, so not even that thing goes up in flames as we had hoped.

Would love to see a Mr/Mrs. Smith or War of the Roses scenario...obviously not to the death(I know some people would love it that way) but a really huge knock-down, drag out fight. We need another great Sami punch like the 2 she gave him at the Fafe reveal. And tons of verbal tit-for-tat from both sides.

S loves EJ

ladyofthelake
Apr 17 2014, 10:17 AM
S loves EJ
Apr 17 2014, 05:19 AM
If I were AZ it would bother me if JS doesnīt believe that EJ can love Nicole in the same way he loves Sami, but maybe she doesnīt and maybe JS likes Ejole enough too for it not to be a problem. JS and AZ does seems to enjoy each others companies when I have seen them in interviews together.

I do think JS has the right to his feelings and I could understand if he loves Ejami I have too, but I think he should be open to the possibility that EJ could love an other woman. I donīt think itīs good for a character to be to tied to just one character in a soap. Itīs good if a character can be paired with more than one character in case the other character leaves but also because I donīt think there is that much drama with supercouples. In Ejamiīs case itīs even more reasons given the problem pairing them because of their bad history.
If I were AZ I wouldn't mind as long as my character didn't get dumped on constantly........

AZ did a interview not that long after JS interview when she got asked what she wanted to see happen for her character and she said she was open to try out new loveinterests for Nicole and she suggest Daniel or Jack, and that she wanted a man for Nicole that had only eyes for Nicole, which she now gotten with Eric even if I donīt understand why the writers have screwed up the writing for Ericole. It doesnīt mean she wouldnīt be interested in Ejole though.

I think AZ and JS was pretty committed to make Ejole work at the beginning of the fall 2011 but then the griefsex come between that, and AZ was probably disappointed and felt that Sami always would come between Ejole. Still with AS leaving maybe that wonīt be the case anymore.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Mouse Mom
Let us just remember the GREEN envelope could do something. I have this picture in my mind of all sorts of colored envelopes popping thru under the door. I personally would love to see them fight so big that they tear that ugly living room apart and some new furniture has to come in for the set.
I'd be down for seeing Sami burn the DiMansion down...so we'd get to start over with a new set.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

SocRMum1
Apr 17 2014, 11:42 AM
Mouse Mom
I'd be down for seeing Sami burn the DiMansion down...so we'd get to start over with a new set.
New set?? NEW SET????

Posted Image

spartan
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Mouse Mom
And if EJ's hair just happens to get singed off in the process.....oh well. #bonus

peaches179

spartan
Apr 17 2014, 04:24 PM
SocRMum1
Mouse Mom
And if EJ's hair just happens to get singed off in the process.....oh well. #bonus

Yeah, the hair has been looking pretty raggedy lately.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply