Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Weekly Preview (4/14/14)
Topic Started: Apr 12 2014, 07:56 AM (7,720 Views)
KAM

S loves EJ
Apr 12 2014, 09:52 AM
I suppose you are right maybe a videotape would have been to repeative of
Bristen's wedding but I still think Sami could find out in a more dramatic
way like Abby fainting in the church.
Well, that could still happen for you. Sami didn't actually get those photos out of the envelope after all. There may be a soap interruption just after that last promo scene...

or Sami sees the photos, EJ gives her the spiel: about it happening at the Horton Cabin when he went to stop Abby from going to Hope about the Gabi mess, he did it for Sami, they were on a break, yada yada. And no, of course, Abigail is not pregnant. Sami herself just put that idea in the silly girl's head. He made her take a pregnancy test by a doctor just to make sure. They're in love and meant to be together, Abigail understands that, and this meaningless episode should not stand in the way of their married life together...

and then, after Sami decides to put this behind them forever, Abby faints at the wedding.

IDK

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

S loves EJ

salem_viewer
Apr 12 2014, 10:53 AM
marie1969
Apr 12 2014, 10:41 AM
salem_viewer
Apr 12 2014, 09:56 AM
I'm glad it's just them and not a shock and awe reveal....I think they will bring their A-game to the scenes. Can't wait..
I am glad too. If it had been in public, it would have about everyone else adding their 2 cents about something that is none of their business instead of it being about ejami. That way they have a chance to ash it out without the naysayers. Besides, I did not want the kids to go through that again. The cheap drama is not worth breaking the kids' heart again IMO. They have been through already.

I agree. Jamison will be off the charts as they bring it on. I am excited about that part of the story. can't wait.
After watching their scenes lately.......I believe this whole train wreck is all about ejami. Abby is back to playing scenes with the teen crowd, where I prefer her. This story comes down to what happens on on April 21,. ... I expect raw emotions.....I think she ends up staying.

Even if Ejami were to get through I would think it would take time not that they would work it out in one fight, but if EJ were to convince Sami that he loves her and that Abby was just a big mistake then it would be the same as to say that Abby is pregnant.

nananana7

magicsteacher
Apr 12 2014, 10:48 AM
Sami may find the envelope but I'm not convinced she is the one to open it. I think someone or something will interrupt, she will put them down and someone else will open it..Ej, Stefano, one of the kids.
camera shy
I'm thinking Will will show up angry about her fight with Gabi.

Oh wow, yeah that would be intense if Will finds the pics.

It would re-trigger Will's emotions from back when Will walked in to discover EJ&Sami having sex while Sami was married to Rafe.

I think it would be especially triggering because Will just got married -- while Will has all these feelings about not trusting marriage due to the histories of his parents and stepparents.

Will finding the pics would unleash "angry Will" again -- and all hell would indeed break loose.
Edited by nananana7, Apr 12 2014, 11:07 AM.

nananana7

On the other hand, if Allie finds the pics, it would be traumatic for her, but good for the storyline if she tells Lucas.

salem_viewer
Member Avatar

S loves EJ
Apr 12 2014, 11:04 AM
salem_viewer
marie1969
salem_viewer
Apr 12 2014, 09:56 AM
I'm glad it's just them and not a shock and awe reveal....I think they will bring their A-game to the scenes. Can't wait..
I am glad too. If it had been in public, it would have about everyone else adding their 2 cents about something that is none of their business instead of it being about ejami. That way they have a chance to ash it out without the naysayers. Besides, I did not want the kids to go through that again. The cheap drama is not worth breaking the kids' heart again IMO. They have been through already.

I agree. Jamison will be off the charts as they bring it on. I am excited about that part of the story. can't wait.
After watching their scenes lately.......I believe this whole train wreck is all about ejami. Abby is back to playing scenes with the teen crowd, where I prefer her. This story comes down to what happens on on April 21,. ... I expect raw emotions.....I think she ends up staying.

Even if Ejami were to get through I would think it would take time not that they would work it out in one fight, but if EJ were to convince Sami that he loves her and that Abby was just a big mistake then it would be the same as to say that Abby is pregnant.
Several couples on the show have come back from affairs.....I think Abby was just the catalyst in this story that EJ and Sami continue to work through. I think there's gonna be more to this than a fight....just my opinion...I don't think it will be over in one afternoon either......I do think they will work together though.

phloe3

I think this is a fake out. Sami probably won't find out anything until the wedding

Not Amused
Member Avatar

If Sami just forgives Ej for this then she really has no self respect left at all.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

salem_viewer
Apr 12 2014, 11:14 AM
S loves EJ
salem_viewer
marie1969

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

Several couples on the show have come back from affairs.....I think Abby was just the catalyst in this story that EJ and Sami continue to work through. I think there's gonna be more to this than a fight....just my opinion...I don't think it will be over in one afternoon either......I do think they will work together though.
I think so too.

And I think maybe the reason we didn't get a video and just pics of them kissing is because it means EJ is going to have to man up and confess about everything.

I'm convinced that everything will come out. No way would they need nine hours of rehearsal if the scenes consisted of EJ lying his way out of it.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

I don't think that Sami will see the pictures in the scene used here, but I liked the promo a lot. Its kinda weird because this story has stalled, but I still feel like there wasn't enough build up to the actual reveal. I know its happening soon so I just hope the aftermath is insane.

I don't want to Sami to see the pictures while she's alone with EJ unless she covers it up and plays dumb and says its about something else. I want a bunch of people around, but I don't want another wedding reveal. EJ will talk his way out of it if its just the two of them, IMO. I need her to be embarrassed so she can be even more raging pissed.

S loves EJ

salem_viewer
S loves EJ
salem_viewer
marie1969

I think the writers wrote Ejabby because they wanted to see how they would work and how they would get received before making a decision of whether or not to continue with Ejami or to go with Ejabby, and which direction they have choosen to go with we donīt know yet and therefore I canīt believe in Ejami working through it even if Iīm not against it until I see some proof as to that is where the storyline is going. What backs up this theory is that EJ motives for cheating on Sami is unclear whether itīs because he did it to save her or because he did because he wanted to have sex with Abby. I also think they could have written the cheating storyline in a better way that would have been less damaging to Ejami if they just wanted to create angst for them.

Ej Fan
Apr 12 2014, 11:16 AM
If Sami just forgives Ej for this then she really has no self respect left at all.

I donīt think it would hurt her self respect since it can be written as EJ is still very much inlove with Sami and that Ejabby was just meaningless sex. I think it would make more sense for Sami to forgive EJ than when Shawn forgave Belle for cheating on him, since if I remember they were not even having any problems like Ejami did but Belle just couldnīt resist Phillip which made no sense what so ever. At least in Ejamiīs case I can see how it can become believable why it wonīt happen again.

LovinXtina
Member Avatar

Finally some movement... May sweeps here we come

Not Amused
Member Avatar

S loves EJ
Apr 12 2014, 12:36 PM
salem_viewer
S loves EJ
salem_viewer

I think the writers wrote Ejabby because they wanted to see how they would work and how they would get received before making a decision of whether or not to continue with Ejami or to go with Ejabby, and which direction they have choosen to go with we donīt know yet and therefore I canīt believe in Ejami working through it even if Iīm not against it until I see some proof as to that is where the storyline is going. What backs up this theory is that EJ motives for cheating on Sami is unclear whether itīs because he did it to save her or because he did because he wanted to have sex with Abby. I also think they could have written the cheating storyline in a better way that would have been less damaging to Ejami if they just wanted to create angst for them.

Ej Fan

I donīt think it would hurt her self respect since it can be written as EJ is still very much inlove with Sami and that Ejabby was just meaningless sex. I think it would make more sense for Sami to forgive EJ than when Shawn forgave Belle for cheating on him, since if I remember they were not even having any problems like Ejami did but Belle just couldnīt resist Phillip which made no sense what so ever. At least in Ejamiīs case I can see how it can become believable why it wonīt happen again.
Maybe if Ejami didn't have a disturbing history than the cheating would be something easy to look past, but to me it'd make the relationship into a bigger joke if Sami was just okay with this. I'm not saying the show won't do that, I just hope the show can move on from Ejami, I feel like their dysfunction has overtaken the show long enough as it is. :drunk:

salem_viewer
Member Avatar

S loves EJ
salem_viewer
S loves EJ
salem_viewer

Ej Fan

I think because. Abby is sent back to the teen set, indicates her place in the story. Just can't see EJ hanging out with Paige and Jj.

S loves EJ

That could be just temporarly until the reveal, and EJ now being totally devoted to Sami could be to just make to blow up even bigger. I just donīt trust these writers.

salem_viewer
Member Avatar

salem_viewer
Apr 12 2014, 12:48 PM
S loves EJ
salem_viewer
S loves EJ

Ej Fan

I think because. Abby is sent back to the teen set, indicates her place in the story. Just can't see EJ hanging out with Paige and Jj.
Also, her pregnancy scare was just angst for EJ, no more pregnancy symptoms since going to doc, she is back in the teen /college scene...

S loves EJ

salem_viewer
Apr 12 2014, 12:52 PM
salem_viewer
S loves EJ
salem_viewer

Ej Fan

Also, her pregnancy scare was just angst for EJ, no more pregnancy symptoms since going to doc, she is back in the teen /college scene...

If Abbyīs pregnancy scare was just to create angst for EJ I donīt understand the point of showing Stefano talk with the doctor and make the result questionable, and Abby could still have symptons like no period without letting the audience know, and morning sickness passes faster for some pregnant woman than others.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

S loves EJ
Apr 12 2014, 12:58 PM
salem_viewer
salem_viewer
S loves EJ

If Abbyīs pregnancy scare was just to create angst for EJ I donīt understand the point of showing Stefano talk with the doctor and make the result questionable, and Abby could still have symptons like no period without letting the audience know, and morning sickness passes faster for some pregnant woman than others.
Right, the pregnancy scare could have simply been used to bring Sami into the story so when she sees that picture, she can put what Abby said and realize this was the possible father. And EJ trying to pretend this picture was just a kiss she would see through. But if that was the only reason for this part of the story, there would have been no need to bring in Stefano at all.

What I'm curious about is, since EJ will have to admit he slept with Abigail, will he admit to all the times he did? Or pretend it was just the one time (which is ironic given the picture is one of the few times they didn't). Sami may be able to accept EJ cheating on her once (I think she'd still be stupid but EJ might sell it) but it's a dangerous game because you can bet Sami is going to follow up with Abby and EJ would have to get her to agree to now lie about their time together and try to match up stories. (Which I'm sure Sami wouldn't allow for that much time to happen).

salem_viewer
Member Avatar

S loves EJ
Apr 12 2014, 12:58 PM
salem_viewer
salem_viewer
S loves EJ

Stephano is one sick puppy...also she would be having other symptoms if pregnant...increased boobage for one,
Morning symptom doesn't just stop, like shutting off water faucet after first.doc apt.

S loves EJ

As I understand it there are women who feel sick through at there whole pregnancies, but most pregnant woman just have morning sickness in the beginning of their pregnancies, and as for larger boobies I would think it would happen later in a pregnacy or maybe that can be individual too.

WillFan
Member Avatar

Bricole love
Apr 12 2014, 10:37 AM
WillFan
Apr 12 2014, 07:56 AM
WillFan Thanks for posting it.
Your :welcome: Bricole love.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply