Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Weekly Preview (4/14/14)
Topic Started: Apr 12 2014, 07:56 AM (8,050 Views)
King
Member Avatar

I hate this storyline. LOL. Fucking EJ. Asshole. But Sami is a bitch, so why I do care? LOL.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

salem_viewer
Member Avatar

S loves EJ
Apr 12 2014, 01:24 PM
As I understand it there are women who feel sick through at there whole pregnancies, but most pregnant woman just have morning sickness in the beginning of their pregnancies, and as for larger boobies I would think it would happen later in a pregnacy or maybe that can be individual too.
She started getting morning sickness than.less then 1 week later in the doc with negative pregnancy results, symptoms shut off.,...morning symptoms last for most a couple of months....

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

salem_viewer
Apr 12 2014, 01:50 PM
S loves EJ
As I understand it there are women who feel sick through at there whole pregnancies, but most pregnant woman just have morning sickness in the beginning of their pregnancies, and as for larger boobies I would think it would happen later in a pregnacy or maybe that can be individual too.
She started getting morning sickness than.less then 1 week later in the doc with negative pregnancy results, symptoms shut off.,...morning symptoms last for most a couple of months....

She only had one bout of morning sickness and that's when inconsiderate Sami chose to eat her stinky fish lunch in front of her. Abby hasn't been on much since the pregnancy reveal so the show could always come back and say she's really pregnant.

I'm not sure I want her pregnant but I do think it's a possibility she still is pregnant. Hell, they don't even need Stefano for that, they said a couple of times already early pregnancy tests can create a false negative.

S loves EJ

salem_viewer
Apr 12 2014, 01:50 PM
S loves EJ

I do agree that the morning sickness disapeared very quickly after the negative testresult, but itīs a soap everything doesnīt have to make sense there has been storyline that has been far more unrealistic than Abby not realizing she is pregnant if she is indeed pregnant.

Dreamy
Member Avatar

I hope the secret comes out soon!

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Tripp
Apr 12 2014, 02:10 PM
She only had one bout of morning sickness and that's when inconsiderate Sami chose to eat her stinky fish lunch in front of her. Abby hasn't been on much since the pregnancy reveal so the show could always come back and say she's really pregnant.

I'm not sure I want her pregnant but I do think it's a possibility she still is pregnant. Hell, they don't even need Stefano for that, they said a couple of times already early pregnancy tests can create a false negative.
She was seen drinking so if she's really pregnant I'd hate to think we'd have to watch her going on about what she did to her baby because she thought she really wasn't with child.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Miss Rhi
Apr 12 2014, 02:36 PM
Tripp
Apr 12 2014, 02:10 PM

She was seen drinking so if she's really pregnant I'd hate to think we'd have to watch her going on about what she did to her baby because she thought she really wasn't with child.
Was she shown drinking? If she had, it had to have been maybe one drink? I don't think that would be enough to hurt the baby. I figure if she is pregnant and doesn't know it, something more sinister is going to happen (such as being put in danger) and her reaction to that may wind up hurting the baby she doesn't know she's carrying. That would better angst IMO than just a PSA on drinking while pregnant.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Tripp
Apr 12 2014, 02:55 PM
Was she shown drinking? If she had, it had to have been maybe one drink? I don't think that would be enough to hurt the baby. I figure if she is pregnant and doesn't know it, something more sinister is going to happen (such as being put in danger) and her reaction to that may wind up hurting the baby she doesn't know she's carrying. That would better angst IMO than just a PSA on drinking while pregnant.

I thought I saw her drinking at Will and Sonny's bachelor party.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Miss Rhi
Apr 12 2014, 02:59 PM
Tripp

She may have been I just didn't remember it specifically. I did notice she drank some expresso at the club the other day. That isn't exactly good for the baby right? (Though I guess alcohol is worse??) Still think at this point if she has it's not enough to be concerned.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

S loves EJ
I can tell u I had no sickness period... If I wouldn't had missed my period I wouldn't have knows I was preggers

peaches179

Tripp
Apr 12 2014, 10:46 AM
Anyway, the Ejabby sex reveal can't compare to Sami's reaction to it and the fallout. That's where the show is gotten us ready for, every time Sami said, "EJ has changed, he would never hurt me," every time she insisted they were different now. She's practically told the whole town NOW they will be happy.

Although, the scenes will probably be the usual over the top Sami, I would tune in to LMAO at how stupid she looked going around singing EJ's praises.
Edited by peaches179, Apr 12 2014, 05:21 PM.

peaches179

King
Apr 12 2014, 01:49 PM
I hate this storyline. LOL. Fucking EJ. Asshole. But Sami is a bitch, so why I do care? LOL.

I actually started liking the character when he got out of Sami's orbit for a few weeks. He was enjoyable to watch. Now.... I'm back to barely paying him any attention lol.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Okay, these can NOT be the ACTUAL scenes where Sami finds out?

I don't think they can, because they would NOT dress her in *these* clothes for those scenes...

She should be wearing something FREAKING glamorous in those scenes!
Edited by Yoryla, Apr 12 2014, 05:36 PM.

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

Tripp
Apr 12 2014, 03:14 PM
Miss Rhi
Apr 12 2014, 02:59 PM
Tripp

She may have been I just didn't remember it specifically. I did notice she drank some expresso at the club the other day. That isn't exactly good for the baby right? (Though I guess alcohol is worse??) Still think at this point if she has it's not enough to be concerned.
I don't know about espresso, but drinking to much herbal tea, even those specifically marketed towards pregnant women can harm the baby or could even cause a miscarriage.

http://www.babycenter.com/0_herbal-teas-during-pregnancy_3537.bc

Quote:

What about the herbal teas that are marketed to pregnant women?

The same cautions apply to teas made specifically for pregnant women, which are sold in supermarkets and health food stores. While the makers of pregnancy teas promote their products as healthy for expectant moms, no clinical studies support these claims, and the safety of the ingredients is not regulated.

Pregnancy teas usually include ingredients such as alfalfa, fennel seed, lemongrass leaf, lemon verbena, nettle leaf, rosehips, and strawberry leaf. Not all of these are safe to take during pregnancy. For example, nettle leaf (also known as stinging nettle leaf) stimulates the uterus and can cause miscarriage.

daysfan2
Member Avatar
Go Away Daniel

Aimikins
Apr 12 2014, 10:20 AM
Kaha
Apr 12 2014, 08:32 AM
What are the chances the show will find a way for Sami not to open that envelope. Someone will distract her, maybe the kids, or a visitor and EJ will be the one who opens it.
That's what I'm thinking too
I think that's exactly what will happen.

daysjahvu
Member Avatar

Yoryla
Apr 12 2014, 05:35 PM

I don't think they can, because they would NOT dress her in *these* clothes for those scenes...

She sent a pic when they shot "some amazing scenes" in early Dec & although she is mostly covered up, it looks like the gray sweater & JS is wearing the same suit & tie.

I think she won't open the envelope until the last minute Friday or maybe not til Monday, the 21st.
Edited by daysjahvu, Apr 12 2014, 11:29 PM.

lysie
Member Avatar

daysjahvu
Apr 12 2014, 11:28 PM
Yoryla

She sent a pic when they shot "some amazing scenes" in early Dec & although she is mostly covered up, it looks like the gray sweater & JS is wearing the same suit & tie.

I think she won't open the envelope until the last minute Friday or maybe not til Monday, the 21st.
That makes more sense than what AS said about filming it before Day of Days. Unless, was there another fan event in December that she and James would have attended? I don't think so. She must have just been confused about the timing.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Yoryla

Glamorous? Sami? The last few weeks they have been putting her in way way too tight clothing and too short skirts.

In a way I think the imformal attire is symbolic. Supposedly this should be when Sami feels more "at home" and "safe" when she's wearing these, and then she gets hit over the head by Ejabby pictures.

But it may be for more pragmantic reasons. If what AS says is true, and these scenes are super heavy emotionally, she might feel like she can concentrate on her acting in more comfortable clothing rather than tight fitting "move the wrong way and her boobs pop out" clothing.

iloveyou94

I am glad they put AS in better clothing. Instead of those short dresses.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

S loves EJ
Apr 12 2014, 09:52 AM
I suppose you are right maybe a videotape would have been to repeative of
Bristen's wedding but I still think Sami could find out in a more dramatic
way like Abby fainting in the church.
I agree. This is lame. Pictures slided under the door in the middle of the day and Sami just opens it up? Yeah, right.

Not soapy. Weddings are what Days does best, so why tamper with the formula.
Edited by Yoryla, Apr 13 2014, 07:58 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply