Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Weekly Preview (4/14/14)
Topic Started: Apr 12 2014, 07:56 AM (10,627 Views)
lysie

daysjahvu
Apr 12 2014, 11:28 PM
Yoryla
Apr 12 2014, 05:35 PM
Okay, these can NOT be the ACTUAL scenes where Sami finds out?

I don't think they can, because they would NOT dress her in *these* clothes for those scenes...

She should be wearing something FREAKING glamorous in those scenes!
She sent a pic when they shot "some amazing scenes" in early Dec & although she is mostly covered up, it looks like the gray sweater & JS is wearing the same suit & tie.

I think she won't open the envelope until the last minute Friday or maybe not til Monday, the 21st.
That makes more sense than what AS said about filming it before Day of Days. Unless, was there another fan event in December that she and James would have attended? I don't think so. She must have just been confused about the timing.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lysie

daysjahvu
Apr 13 2014, 09:34 AM
lysie
Apr 12 2014, 11:38 PM
daysjahvu
Apr 12 2014, 11:28 PM
Yoryla
Apr 12 2014, 05:35 PM
Okay, these can NOT be the ACTUAL scenes where Sami finds out?

I don't think they can, because they would NOT dress her in *these* clothes for those scenes...

She should be wearing something FREAKING glamorous in those scenes!
She sent a pic when they shot "some amazing scenes" in early Dec & although she is mostly covered up, it looks like the gray sweater & JS is wearing the same suit & tie.

I think she won't open the envelope until the last minute Friday or maybe not til Monday, the 21st.
That makes more sense than what AS said about filming it before Day of Days. Unless, was there another fan event in December that she and James would have attended? I don't think so. She must have just been confused about the timing.
I think they already had the scripts & knew it was coming at DOD. I believe I remember JS saying something about knowing what was coming up for the next couple months & liking it. He never seems to know what is going on in current on-screen time, so I'm going with him liking what they were filming at the time.
Right. But she said they had already filmed the episode that airs on the 21st before day of days, and that doesn't really make sense. Having read the script is different from filming.

lysie

daysjahvu
Apr 13 2014, 01:36 PM
lysie
Apr 13 2014, 01:22 PM
daysjahvu
Apr 13 2014, 09:34 AM
lysie
Apr 12 2014, 11:38 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
I think they already had the scripts & knew it was coming at DOD. I believe I remember JS saying something about knowing what was coming up for the next couple months & liking it. He never seems to know what is going on in current on-screen time, so I'm going with him liking what they were filming at the time.
Right. But she said they had already filmed the episode that airs on the 21st before day of days, and that doesn't really make sense. Having read the script is different from filming.
Usually Ali is pretty good with her timelines, so it is a little odd. But people have asked her via twitter about it recently and she indicated that the scenes they were talking about at DOD were still coming up. Most assumed it was the Wilson wedding, but she said no. Unless, SOD edited something she said down to make it sound that they had filmed it by DOD when actually they had only read the scripts?
She said that the scenes she tweeted about in December weren't the WilSon wedding. But what she was talking about a month earlier at Day of Days has to have already aired. Unless there was another fan event in December that I've forgotten, her statement in SOD has to be wrong. I suppose it could have been an editing thing, but it seems more likely that she just got confused. Maybe she'd read it but not filmed it. And it doesn't really matter. I only brought it up because if they HAD filmed it before Day of Days, then they are really filming all kinds of crazy ways now, lol.

lysie

Tripp
Apr 13 2014, 07:18 PM
Another clue that the wedding (Ejami) probably isn't happening is Aiden and Hope discussing this big upcoming gala event. Usually when they start to talk about such things it happens a few weeks later which would put us in May. I doubt Days would have a Gala AND a wedding.
IDK. For a while there, it seemed like they were dressed up in every pic that was tweeted.

lysie

concerned
Apr 15 2014, 10:07 PM
SoapGal1
Apr 15 2014, 08:43 PM
Tripp
Apr 15 2014, 02:16 PM

Of course we'll never know because he won't actually ever say.

Oh yeah he will, just ask him.

He was telling anyone who'd listen at DOD that he thinks Ejami should have a real wedding & stay married.

I have no doubt he was disappointed with the story in the beginning. He's the biggest Ejami cheerleader Ive ever seen.

I'm shocked he wasn't leading the crowd in Ejami chants and making up cheers complete with herky jumps.
He may have been acting.

This is the same person who suggested Sami should marry him or he would marry her boy.
Yeah. He's not a very good actor, so I don't think so.

And FWIW, as a person who thinks both Ejami and Ejabby are pretty crappy...I do think what Abby said about EJ having restraint did negate the other things she said because of the context in which she said it. But she may negate that the next time she opens her mouth, too. Who knows. These characters are all over the place.

lysie

LuvingLumi
Apr 16 2014, 09:47 AM
lysie
Apr 16 2014, 01:54 AM
concerned
Apr 15 2014, 10:07 PM
SoapGal1
Apr 15 2014, 08:43 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
He may have been acting.

This is the same person who suggested Sami should marry him or he would marry her boy.
Yeah. He's not a very good actor, so I don't think so.

And FWIW, as a person who thinks both Ejami and Ejabby are pretty crappy...I do think what Abby said about EJ having restraint did negate the other things she said because of the context in which she said it. But she may negate that the next time she opens her mouth, too. Who knows. These characters are all over the place.
The context of that conversation was Ej questioning her after running into her trying to ignore him....he looked at her and asked her why she didn't even say hello anymore....I could see why she would look at him and say he's an asshole there for even trying to get an answer from her after she tried avoiding him.....and why she would call him out on the restraint in that context too...it fit...but in no way did she tell him then that he was solely responsible for what happened due to his lack of restraint, and in no way did she say something about her not being partly responsible or a horrible person for sleeping with him herself.
I know what she said, and I know the context of it. That's why I commented on it. I think he was an asshole and kind of stupid for making her stop and talk to him. However, what she said was the kind of thing you say when you're trying to pass blame. No, she didn't say, "You are completely at fault for this, and I carry no blame" but IMO that's still exactly what her words meant.

lysie

I actually think Roman is the love of Sami's life.

lysie

Tripp
Apr 16 2014, 03:12 PM
Ej Fan
Apr 16 2014, 03:07 PM
I'll agree to disagree. I know the show has an obsession with Ejami but I have yet to see anything in JS' s scenes that hints that he's Ejami's biggest fangirl. He may pimp them a lot in interviews but I see nothing extra in his scenes with AS.
Right...so JS talks positively about the storyline his character has been "stuck with" for 7+ years at fan events surrounded by fans who ship that pairing. Big deal. Even if he's sitting in his dressing room crocheting doilies with EJAMI FOREVER to hand out to his coworkers doesn't mean a damn thing if the show wants to end the pairing. And with AS leaving, they have to eventually.
No one is claiming otherwise.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply