Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Weekly Preview (4/14/14)
Topic Started: Apr 12 2014, 07:56 AM (10,610 Views)
Hamilton
Member Avatar

They missed a spectacular explosion by not having the affair continue and having Sami walk in on them going at it. That is soap gold! It also would have payed clever tribute to Sami eye witnessing her mothers affair long ago and how that huge betrayal influenced her going forward. Finding pictures seems rather bland. I don't doubt the writers gave Ej and Sami quite the writing for their emotional brawl, but the reveal should have packed more of a punch.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Hamilton
Member Avatar

I'll watch Monday to see what 9 hours of rehearsal look like for these two, but as far as the story....its lost its momentum. The affair has been over awhile now and the focus has shifted to Nick for both Ej and Sami. Yes, the writers continue to throw in comparisons between Ejami and Nabi so we'll continue to witness the blinders Sami wears to Ej, but is that really anything new? She's always been an blundering idiot as far as he's concerned. I've also seen numerous Ej/Sami blowouts. What's one more really? How it went down makes it more epic to me. Oh well, pictures it is. My hope now is to not be further subjected to lovey dovey nonsense from this pair and that Sami reclaims some shadow of her original self in the aftermath.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply