Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Weekly Preview (4/14/14)
Topic Started: Apr 12 2014, 07:56 AM (10,841 Views)
nananana7
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
Apr 12 2014, 10:48 AM
Sami may find the envelope but I'm not convinced she is the one to open it. I think someone or something will interrupt, she will put them down and someone else will open it..Ej, Stefano, one of the kids.
camera shy
Apr 12 2014, 10:53 AM
I'm thinking Will will show up angry about her fight with Gabi.

Oh wow, yeah that would be intense if Will finds the pics.

It would re-trigger Will's emotions from back when Will walked in to discover EJ&Sami having sex while Sami was married to Rafe.

I think it would be especially triggering because Will just got married -- while Will has all these feelings about not trusting marriage due to the histories of his parents and stepparents.

Will finding the pics would unleash "angry Will" again -- and all hell would indeed break loose.
Edited by nananana7, Apr 12 2014, 11:07 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

nananana7
Member Avatar

On the other hand, if Allie finds the pics, it would be traumatic for her, but good for the storyline if she tells Lucas.

nananana7
Member Avatar

ShaneDOOLFan
Apr 13 2014, 03:46 PM
Does Jason or anyone know the actual tape date for this week?

Was Sweeney's tweet here, https://twitter.com/Ali_Sweeney/status/408261367171252225, or for the Wilson wedding?
ShaneDOOLFan
Apr 13 2014, 04:18 PM
I meant airdate for those scenes.
For those wondering: the tweet says:
Alison Sweeney Verified account @Ali_Sweeney
Rehearsing big scenes today at #Days !! Excited and nervous - everyone's put so much into this EP. Gonna be so fun
tweeted 7:47 AM - 4 Dec 2013

gailwinters
Apr 13 2014, 04:10 PM
I'm 99% sure that she was talking about these scenes, because she also tweeted a picture from the same day relating to something that had been sent to her and James and she was wearing the clothes from the promo.
Do you mean this tweet:
https://twitter.com/Ali_Sweeney/status/408622726937444352
Timestamp of tweet: 7:43 AM - 5 Dec 2013

Tweet says:
Alison Sweeney Verified account @Ali_Sweeney
@GreyEmpires thank you for the amazing poster- the thought& effort behind it really touched us. XO pic.twitter.com/bl81lhG12N

Posted Image
Edited by nananana7, Apr 13 2014, 04:32 PM.

nananana7
Member Avatar

TreasureCove
Apr 13 2014, 08:39 PM
The spoiler does say that all hell breaks loose when the photos are found/discovered, not when they are seen/looked at. So Will could come storming in to give his mother hell when the envelope is found, but before it's opened.
ooh. good point.

nananana7
Member Avatar

marie1969
Apr 13 2014, 02:23 PM
Sami forgiving ej would be an unexpected and fresh twist. It would also be an inspiring story about love against all odds. Not to mention Sami has struggled to find true love and happiness for 2 decades, I, and many of her fans, want her to get her HEA that she always wanted. We watch for the fantasy of true love and the pursuit of lasting happiness. Sami has had enough drama during her tenure to last a lifetime. Since Sami's in Salem is limited, that is what I want for the character I have loved and supported for over 2 decades.

Sami was my favorite character for decades also. But your vision of what is "HEA" (happily-ever-after) for Sami is very different from my vision of happiness for her. I don't find it inspirational to have her ending up with her unrepentant rapist. He never said "I was wrong to force you to have sex with me in exchange for saving Lucas' life". He never said "I was wrong to hire a Rafe-look-alike to be in your bed". He never said "I was wrong to steal your stepfather's kidney".

I realize that there is a theory that Ejami put all that "in the past", but don't believe that theory. I believe that Sami's never ever *truly* forgiven EJ for those things, because she's whitewashed those actions within her mind so that she can deny the truth to herself -- so that she doesn't have to face what needs to be forgiven. That is my opinion.

Regarding the guess that EJ and Sami will fight about him for having sex with Abby but then she'll forgive him? Yes I think this is possible.

But regarding the theory that all she has to do is forgive him for the dalliance with Abby and then *all* her big problems will be solved? I completely disagree!

In my opinion it's the deeper historical stuff that is broken and cannot be resolved -- because EJ is incapable of remorse. Furthermore, I think that EJ is incapable of empathy and he would never be a good husband to her. He may *say* the right things or get Stefano to do things -- that *seem* like he is trying to please her. But I think he's doing those things because he WANTS her and NOT out of actual love.

marie1969
Apr 13 2014, 07:57 PM
I have absolutely no interest in seeing Sami humbled and less sanctimonious as her final act. Her fans enjoy and support her exactly the way she is flawed and all. Besides, I doubt those who despise her would start liking her no matter how she is written. Instead they would just relish in her pain and humiliation. No thanks I will take bitchy Sami over humbled Sami any day. I want Sami to have her dream wedding with no drama and ride the sunset with her knight and shining armor. She and her fans deserves that kind of payoff.
I am one of Sami's fans, and you don't speak for me. I do like her flawed and feisty, but I don't like her bitchy. I don't want her with a knight in shining armor. I want her to get her own shining armor and be the valiant heroine herself, a "dame in shining armor". I want her to gain independence from men and become confident and compassionate. That's the person I believe she was -- before Alan raped her when she was a teen.

marie1969
Apr 13 2014, 08:07 PM
Sami's 20 years journey has been about looking for love and happiness in all the wrong places and most of time her heartache is her own doing.
I found something we agree on!

marie1969
Apr 13 2014, 08:07 PM
This time, she has not done anything wrong to mess up her happiness. So I want her journey to end as her finally getting the unconditional love she craved all those years and find blissful happiness. That's my wish for her as her fan.
In my opinion, EJ is the wrong place to for Sami to look for happiness. I believe that EJ is capable of *wanting* her but he is not capable of *loving* her. I am a fan of Sami's and I truly believe EJ is the worst thing for her.
Edited by nananana7, Apr 13 2014, 09:31 PM.

nananana7
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Apr 15 2014, 11:18 AM
....lots of possibilities that would finally develop Sami as an individual character who I might actually MISS when she leaves. I'm sure that won't happen, but a little creativity would be a wonderful thing

:thumbsup: Echoing and liking this snippet from your post.

Edited by nananana7, Apr 15 2014, 01:26 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply