Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Weekly Preview (4/14/14)
Topic Started: Apr 12 2014, 07:56 AM (10,836 Views)
TreasureCove
Member Avatar

Tripp
Apr 12 2014, 03:14 PM
Miss Rhi
Apr 12 2014, 02:59 PM
Tripp
Apr 12 2014, 02:55 PM
Was she shown drinking? If she had, it had to have been maybe one drink? I don't think that would be enough to hurt the baby. I figure if she is pregnant and doesn't know it, something more sinister is going to happen (such as being put in danger) and her reaction to that may wind up hurting the baby she doesn't know she's carrying. That would better angst IMO than just a PSA on drinking while pregnant.

I thought I saw her drinking at Will and Sonny's bachelor party.
She may have been I just didn't remember it specifically. I did notice she drank some expresso at the club the other day. That isn't exactly good for the baby right? (Though I guess alcohol is worse??) Still think at this point if she has it's not enough to be concerned.
I don't know about espresso, but drinking to much herbal tea, even those specifically marketed towards pregnant women can harm the baby or could even cause a miscarriage.

http://www.babycenter.com/0_herbal-teas-during-pregnancy_3537.bc

Quote:

What about the herbal teas that are marketed to pregnant women?

The same cautions apply to teas made specifically for pregnant women, which are sold in supermarkets and health food stores. While the makers of pregnancy teas promote their products as healthy for expectant moms, no clinical studies support these claims, and the safety of the ingredients is not regulated.

Pregnancy teas usually include ingredients such as alfalfa, fennel seed, lemongrass leaf, lemon verbena, nettle leaf, rosehips, and strawberry leaf. Not all of these are safe to take during pregnancy. For example, nettle leaf (also known as stinging nettle leaf) stimulates the uterus and can cause miscarriage.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

Kaha
Apr 13 2014, 08:29 PM
I have a feeling an angry Will is going to interrupt Sami and she won't have a chance to open it and see the content. Mind you, I am almost always wrong about these things.
The spoiler does say that all hell breaks loose when the photos are found/discovered, not when they are seen/looked at. So Will could come storming in to give his mother hell when the envelope is found, but before it's opened.

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

S loves EJ
Apr 15 2014, 12:23 PM
DiMeraFan67
Apr 15 2014, 12:10 PM
Once they ended the EJabby affair it kinda lost all steam for me. Yes, I do enjoy EJabby together, but I don't feel that is the basis for my opinion. It just gives EJ a chance to argue that its over and has been for a while. It just annoys me. I wish they were still going on and I wish she would have caught them.

I would love it if Sami kept this secret and exposed EJ at some sort of gathering. NOT a wedding because I'm tired of non-weddings, even if they pop the ratings and are actually fun, its too repetitive.

I did however think it would happen at a wedding since the Wilson wedding went off without a hitch. I just think it would be better if Marlena, Lucas, Jennifer, Stefano, Kate, Will, Sonny, etc. were around for this. Should have been an engagement party or something.

JS said that he was disapointed at first that EJ cheated on Sami, so I really donīt think he would have liked for the affair to have continue and totally ruin Ejami. I think the writers should show Ejami some respect even if they decide to end them they donīt have to do it in the worse way possible. I do think the story has become boring since the affair ended though and that the reveal could have happen in a more explosive way.
The writers ruined and disrespected real love stories like Jarlena, J&J, and Stayla. Why should djami be respected?

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

Tripp
Apr 15 2014, 02:02 PM
S loves EJ
Apr 15 2014, 01:56 PM
TreasureCove
Apr 15 2014, 01:48 PM
S loves EJ
Apr 15 2014, 12:23 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
The writers ruined and disrespected real love stories like Jarlena, J&J, and Stayla. Why should djami be respected?

One wrong doesnīt make two right.
The point being is proven and established couples have been shit on by the show, Ejami's own history is a violent and even saddistic one. Having them end by a soap opera standard formula of a revealed affair is hardly going to disrespect them.

As for JS saying he was disappointed, keep in mind he said "at first". Which can cover a lot of areas. It sounds to me like he came to enjoy the Ejabby story on it's own but I know we take different things from the interviews when using our shipper glasses. But if JS actually disliked Ejabby, I'm pretty sure he would have made it known by now.
True. He sure as hell made it known through the entire taylor storyline that he was pissed about EJ cheating on Nicole.

Posted Image
Edited by TreasureCove, Apr 15 2014, 02:18 PM.

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

S loves EJ
Apr 15 2014, 02:22 PM
Tripp
Apr 15 2014, 02:02 PM
S loves EJ
Apr 15 2014, 01:56 PM
TreasureCove
Apr 15 2014, 01:48 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

One wrong doesnīt make two right.
The point being is proven and established couples have been shit on by the show, Ejami's own history is a violent and even saddistic one. Having them end by a soap opera standard formula of a revealed affair is hardly going to disrespect them.

As for JS saying he was disappointed, keep in mind he said "at first". Which can cover a lot of areas. It sounds to me like he came to enjoy the Ejabby story on it's own but I know we take different things from the interviews when using our shipper glasses. But if JS actually disliked Ejabby, I'm pretty sure he would have made it known by now.

I donīt have a problem with Ejami ending by a revealed affair the problem I would have had would have been EJ keep cheating on Sami the love of his life after getting back together with her, and that it would have been out of character for EJ since he pretty much been in love with Sami for 7 years.

It's your opinion that EJ has been in love with Sami for seven years. From his own disgusting and unremorseful actions towards her to his being in love with other women, others don't agree.
Edited by TreasureCove, Apr 15 2014, 02:29 PM.

2 users reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply