Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Weekly Preview (4/14/14)
Topic Started: Apr 12 2014, 07:56 AM (10,604 Views)
Not Amused
Member Avatar

If Sami just forgives Ej for this then she really has no self respect left at all.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Not Amused
Member Avatar

S loves EJ
Apr 12 2014, 12:36 PM
salem_viewer
Apr 12 2014, 11:14 AM
S loves EJ
Apr 12 2014, 11:04 AM
salem_viewer
Apr 12 2014, 10:53 AM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

Even if Ejami were to get through I would think it would take time not that they would work it out in one fight, but if EJ were to convince Sami that he loves her and that Abby was just a big mistake then it would be the same as to say that Abby is pregnant.
Several couples on the show have come back from affairs.....I think Abby was just the catalyst in this story that EJ and Sami continue to work through. I think there's gonna be more to this than a fight....just my opinion...I don't think it will be over in one afternoon either......I do think they will work together though.

I think the writers wrote Ejabby because they wanted to see how they would work and how they would get received before making a decision of whether or not to continue with Ejami or to go with Ejabby, and which direction they have choosen to go with we donīt know yet and therefore I canīt believe in Ejami working through it even if Iīm not against it until I see some proof as to that is where the storyline is going. What backs up this theory is that EJ motives for cheating on Sami is unclear whether itīs because he did it to save her or because he did because he wanted to have sex with Abby. I also think they could have written the cheating storyline in a better way that would have been less damaging to Ejami if they just wanted to create angst for them.

Ej Fan
Apr 12 2014, 11:16 AM
If Sami just forgives Ej for this then she really has no self respect left at all.

I donīt think it would hurt her self respect since it can be written as EJ is still very much inlove with Sami and that Ejabby was just meaningless sex. I think it would make more sense for Sami to forgive EJ than when Shawn forgave Belle for cheating on him, since if I remember they were not even having any problems like Ejami did but Belle just couldnīt resist Phillip which made no sense what so ever. At least in Ejamiīs case I can see how it can become believable why it wonīt happen again.
Maybe if Ejami didn't have a disturbing history than the cheating would be something easy to look past, but to me it'd make the relationship into a bigger joke if Sami was just okay with this. I'm not saying the show won't do that, I just hope the show can move on from Ejami, I feel like their dysfunction has overtaken the show long enough as it is. :drunk:

Not Amused
Member Avatar

I have to admit I feel kind of cheated not getting a soapy reveal with a room full of people, but I won't complain if this ends the Ejami schmoopiness once and for all.

Not Amused
Member Avatar

I don't feel like James prefers Ejami above every other pairing, at least that's not what I see on screen. If he really hates making out with any actress other than AS then he's a pretty good actor. ;)
Edited by Not Amused, Apr 15 2014, 10:38 PM.

Not Amused
Member Avatar

S loves EJ
Apr 16 2014, 05:33 AM
Ej Fan
Apr 15 2014, 10:09 PM
I don't feel like James prefers Ejami above every other pairing, at least that's not what I see on screen. If he really hates making out with any actress other than AS then he's a pretty good actor. ;)

I donīt think he hates making out with other actresses. I think he does like working with AZ and KM but I think he consider sami to be the love of EJīs life and whether that is a problem or not Iīm not sure, maybe he enjoys working with them enough for it to not be a problem.
From what I have seen JS pimps whichever pairing he's in whether it be Ejami or Ejole and I'm sure once AS leaves if he stays he'll be pimping Ejabby just as well. I just don't get that vibe that he prefers Ejami above everything else, considering he seems to enjoy working with AZ and KM just as much as AS.

Not Amused
Member Avatar

S loves EJ
Apr 16 2014, 12:47 PM
LuvingLumi
Apr 16 2014, 11:55 AM
S loves EJ
Apr 16 2014, 11:22 AM
JS said in an interview that there was an answer as to who EJ loves Sami or Nicole, and since then I gotten that vibe I did liked Ejole before then even if wasnīt as crazy about them as I have been about Ejami. Still itīs possible that I can shake off this vibe and get into Ejole if they were to get back to them, and I have liked Ejabby to and wouldnīt mind to see them continue either so itīs not that I canīt see EJ with an other woman than Sami.
Frankly he can say whatever he wants...he can say that he thinks that Sami is the love of Ej's life and then tomorrow, the show tries to write that Abby, or Nicole, or Taylor, or Arianna, or Chloe becomes the love of Ej's life.....look what they did with Lumi....Sami said IN DIALOGUE, ON SCREEN multiple times that Lucas was the love of her life and her soul mate and if you were just tuning into Days a year ago you wouldn't even know that those two were connected in story for a good 15 years unless Allie or Will referenced them as their parents.....so IMHO it matter not what the actors think of who the character's love of their life is now...because in a soap the love of your life staple ended many moons ago when hey officially wrote off the supercouples.....for example if 5 years from now Days is still around and Haiden are blissfully in love and Bo never, ever returns, and Hope proclaims that what she has now with Haiden is far superior that what she ever had with Bo will anyone who saw Bope's story unfold believe her? NO right? But will new viewers believe her? Maybe....and will the show care what anyone thinks? Hell no....

While I do think that Sami has been written to be the love of EJīs life so far I do think itīs possible that some other would woman can be written to be the love of Ejīs Life in the future.

Anyway itīs not just what JS said that is the problem, but it also makes me doubt whether or not Ejole was really working and the fact that the writers has cut all ties between Ejole doesnīt help. Still it can be other reasons for that and I doubt they would go back to Ejole unless the actors would be committed to it.
As someone who has enjoyed Ejole I've never had an issue with any of James' s interviews. And I am pretty sure the ties being cut between Ejole had a lot to less to do with whether or not Ejole worked and more to do with the show trying to sell Ejami as an epic love story.

Not Amused
Member Avatar

I'll agree to disagree. I know the show has an obsession with Ejami but I have yet to see anything in JS' s scenes that hints that he's Ejami's biggest fangirl. He may pimp them a lot in interviews but I see nothing extra in his scenes with AS.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply