Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Weekly Preview (4/14/14)
Topic Started: Apr 12 2014, 07:56 AM (10,846 Views)
peaches179
Member Avatar

Tripp
Apr 12 2014, 10:46 AM
Anyway, the Ejabby sex reveal can't compare to Sami's reaction to it and the fallout. That's where the show is gotten us ready for, every time Sami said, "EJ has changed, he would never hurt me," every time she insisted they were different now. She's practically told the whole town NOW they will be happy.

Although, the scenes will probably be the usual over the top Sami, I would tune in to LMAO at how stupid she looked going around singing EJ's praises.
Edited by peaches179, Apr 12 2014, 05:21 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

peaches179
Member Avatar

King
Apr 12 2014, 01:49 PM
I hate this storyline. LOL. Fucking EJ. Asshole. But Sami is a bitch, so why I do care? LOL.

I actually started liking the character when he got out of Sami's orbit for a few weeks. He was enjoyable to watch. Now.... I'm back to barely paying him any attention lol.

peaches179
Member Avatar

spartan
Apr 17 2014, 04:24 PM
SocRMum1
Apr 17 2014, 11:42 AM
Mouse Mom
Apr 17 2014, 09:47 AM
Let us just remember the GREEN envelope could do something. I have this picture in my mind of all sorts of colored envelopes popping thru under the door. I personally would love to see them fight so big that they tear that ugly living room apart and some new furniture has to come in for the set.
I'd be down for seeing Sami burn the DiMansion down...so we'd get to start over with a new set.
And if EJ's hair just happens to get singed off in the process.....oh well. #bonus

Yeah, the hair has been looking pretty raggedy lately.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply