Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Weekly Preview (4/14/14)
Topic Started: Apr 12 2014, 07:56 AM (10,855 Views)
Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

KAM
Apr 12 2014, 09:33 AM
S loves EJ
Apr 12 2014, 09:05 AM
I think the way they are doing the reveal is a bit disappointing, but maybe it will play out better on screen and make for a good Ejami fight, but it seems a bit lame that Sami will just finds pictures of Ejabby kissing instead of a videotape of them doing the deed like they did in Sunset Beach with Gabi and Antonioīs affair.

DOOL just used the videotape reveal in the Bristen wedding fiasco. That whole story line was Tomsell's adaptation and advancement of the 'priest sex on video' story of Antonio-Gabi-Ricardo, taken from their tenure on Sunset Beach.

An EJabby video reveal to Sami would seem stale to me after the elaborate lead up to Kristen's downfall via video. I rather like the idea of the B&W photos slipped under the door for anyone to find. It's seems very 'old school' and soapy. So I hope it plays out well. Surely something will these Days.
I agree, the Bristen video tape reveal was so big I don't think Ejabby could have topped it. Not because I think Sami's shock will be less than Brady's, but everyone else's shock would be less than the rest of the congregation. I mean, no matter how goodie two shoes Abigail is, EJ fucking Snow White is not as shocking as Kristen fucking a priest.

Anyway, the Ejabby sex reveal can't compare to Sami's reaction to it and the fallout. That's where the show is gotten us ready for, every time Sami said, "EJ has changed, he would never hurt me," every time she insisted they were different now. She's practically told the whole town NOW they will be happy.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

S loves EJ
Apr 12 2014, 12:58 PM
salem_viewer
Apr 12 2014, 12:52 PM
salem_viewer
Apr 12 2014, 12:48 PM
S loves EJ
Apr 12 2014, 12:36 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
I think because. Abby is sent back to the teen set, indicates her place in the story. Just can't see EJ hanging out with Paige and Jj.
Also, her pregnancy scare was just angst for EJ, no more pregnancy symptoms since going to doc, she is back in the teen /college scene...

If Abbyīs pregnancy scare was just to create angst for EJ I donīt understand the point of showing Stefano talk with the doctor and make the result questionable, and Abby could still have symptons like no period without letting the audience know, and morning sickness passes faster for some pregnant woman than others.
Right, the pregnancy scare could have simply been used to bring Sami into the story so when she sees that picture, she can put what Abby said and realize this was the possible father. And EJ trying to pretend this picture was just a kiss she would see through. But if that was the only reason for this part of the story, there would have been no need to bring in Stefano at all.

What I'm curious about is, since EJ will have to admit he slept with Abigail, will he admit to all the times he did? Or pretend it was just the one time (which is ironic given the picture is one of the few times they didn't). Sami may be able to accept EJ cheating on her once (I think she'd still be stupid but EJ might sell it) but it's a dangerous game because you can bet Sami is going to follow up with Abby and EJ would have to get her to agree to now lie about their time together and try to match up stories. (Which I'm sure Sami wouldn't allow for that much time to happen).

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

salem_viewer
Apr 12 2014, 01:50 PM
S loves EJ
Apr 12 2014, 01:24 PM
As I understand it there are women who feel sick through at there whole pregnancies, but most pregnant woman just have morning sickness in the beginning of their pregnancies, and as for larger boobies I would think it would happen later in a pregnacy or maybe that can be individual too.
She started getting morning sickness than.less then 1 week later in the doc with negative pregnancy results, symptoms shut off.,...morning symptoms last for most a couple of months....

She only had one bout of morning sickness and that's when inconsiderate Sami chose to eat her stinky fish lunch in front of her. Abby hasn't been on much since the pregnancy reveal so the show could always come back and say she's really pregnant.

I'm not sure I want her pregnant but I do think it's a possibility she still is pregnant. Hell, they don't even need Stefano for that, they said a couple of times already early pregnancy tests can create a false negative.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Miss Rhi
Apr 12 2014, 02:36 PM
Tripp
Apr 12 2014, 02:10 PM
She only had one bout of morning sickness and that's when inconsiderate Sami chose to eat her stinky fish lunch in front of her. Abby hasn't been on much since the pregnancy reveal so the show could always come back and say she's really pregnant.

I'm not sure I want her pregnant but I do think it's a possibility she still is pregnant. Hell, they don't even need Stefano for that, they said a couple of times already early pregnancy tests can create a false negative.
She was seen drinking so if she's really pregnant I'd hate to think we'd have to watch her going on about what she did to her baby because she thought she really wasn't with child.
Was she shown drinking? If she had, it had to have been maybe one drink? I don't think that would be enough to hurt the baby. I figure if she is pregnant and doesn't know it, something more sinister is going to happen (such as being put in danger) and her reaction to that may wind up hurting the baby she doesn't know she's carrying. That would better angst IMO than just a PSA on drinking while pregnant.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Miss Rhi
Apr 12 2014, 02:59 PM
Tripp
Apr 12 2014, 02:55 PM
Was she shown drinking? If she had, it had to have been maybe one drink? I don't think that would be enough to hurt the baby. I figure if she is pregnant and doesn't know it, something more sinister is going to happen (such as being put in danger) and her reaction to that may wind up hurting the baby she doesn't know she's carrying. That would better angst IMO than just a PSA on drinking while pregnant.

I thought I saw her drinking at Will and Sonny's bachelor party.
She may have been I just didn't remember it specifically. I did notice she drank some expresso at the club the other day. That isn't exactly good for the baby right? (Though I guess alcohol is worse??) Still think at this point if she has it's not enough to be concerned.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Yoryla
Apr 12 2014, 05:35 PM
Okay, these can NOT be the ACTUAL scenes where Sami finds out?

I don't think they can, because they would NOT dress her in *these* clothes for those scenes...

She should be wearing something FREAKING glamorous in those scenes!
Glamorous? Sami? The last few weeks they have been putting her in way way too tight clothing and too short skirts.

In a way I think the imformal attire is symbolic. Supposedly this should be when Sami feels more "at home" and "safe" when she's wearing these, and then she gets hit over the head by Ejabby pictures.

But it may be for more pragmantic reasons. If what AS says is true, and these scenes are super heavy emotionally, she might feel like she can concentrate on her acting in more comfortable clothing rather than tight fitting "move the wrong way and her boobs pop out" clothing.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Apr 13 2014, 01:19 PM
If this is truly how Sami finds out about EJ and Abby, I wonder how they're going to write her out in 6 months'ish. If she finds out that they had a full-on affair & she forgives him because EJ lies his way out of this, she's a bigger idiot than previously thought. If she doesn't forgive him & they split, will she go back to Lucas? Or will she remain single for a while as she realizes what-might-have-been and the cheese begins to slowly slip off her cracker (moreso than it already has). Or, will ...fuck it. It's too much to wrap my mind around. I'm just glad there's some movement in this story & we get something/someone to watch besides Dannifer.
Splitting up Ejami would be far the more interesting path to go, I don't just say that because I loathe Ejami. Sami has been on the show for over 20 years, and thanks to her marriages, she's related to almost everyone in Salem. They have endless amount of plots to put her in instead of keeping her in the same old Ejami push/pull relationship. Not to mention that Sami forgiving EJ will do even more damage to her character than before. And it's worth it to be said too that EJ does not deserve to be forgiven. His simple shrugging off the affair that he is very much responsible for should be punished, not rewarded.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

marie1969
Apr 13 2014, 02:23 PM
Tripp
Apr 13 2014, 01:56 PM
No1_ILoveLucyFan
Apr 13 2014, 01:19 PM
If this is truly how Sami finds out about EJ and Abby, I wonder how they're going to write her out in 6 months'ish. If she finds out that they had a full-on affair & she forgives him because EJ lies his way out of this, she's a bigger idiot than previously thought. If she doesn't forgive him & they split, will she go back to Lucas? Or will she remain single for a while as she realizes what-might-have-been and the cheese begins to slowly slip off her cracker (moreso than it already has). Or, will ...fuck it. It's too much to wrap my mind around. I'm just glad there's some movement in this story & we get something/someone to watch besides Dannifer.
Splitting up Ejami would be far the more interesting path to go, I don't just say that because I loathe Ejami. Sami has been on the show for over 20 years, and thanks to her marriages, she's related to almost everyone in Salem. They have endless amount of plots to put her in instead of keeping her in the same old Ejami push/pull relationship. Not to mention that Sami forgiving EJ will do even more damage to her character than before. And it's worth it to be said too that EJ does not deserve to be forgiven. His simple shrugging off the affair that he is very much responsible for should be punished, not rewarded.

I disagree. Splitting up ejami would be the predictable way to go since they have gone that route with them before more times than I can to remember. Both Ej and Sami have been on that same road with others as well. Both Ej and Sami being deeply flawed usually screw up and they always get dumped by their SO. it is a predictable stale pattern.

Sami forgiving ej would be an unexpected and fresh twist. It would also be an inspiring story about love against all odds. Not to mention Sami has struggled to find true love and happiness for 2 decades, I ,and many of her fans, want her to get her HEA that she always wanted. We watch for the fantasy of true love and the pursuit of lasting happiness. Sami has had enough drama during her tenure to last a lifetime. Since Sami's in Salem is limited, that is what I want for the character I have loved and supported for over 2 decades.
But keeping Ejami together limits Sami's roles with others. Sami can be in scenes with SOOOO MANY OTHER PEOPLE and if her relationship with EJ has hit a horrible turn, MAYBE she can be more humbled and less sanctimonious.

Scenes with Marlena, Roman (Lord I wish WN was still around), and John are really a long time coming. She always has scenes with Will but having her relationship hit a new low might allow her to LISTEN to Will for a change and see Wilson differently. I'd like to see her actually talk over the rape and Eric's "decision" to leave the priesthood to him. She has other family such as Kayla and Caroline that I'd like to see more scenes too.

Then her past relationships. Not a Safe fan but he was a huge part of her life and he's the uncle of her granddaughter. Lucas and she could both lick their wounds together over how their latest relationships ending in disaster and I'm sure Lucas would be fine letting Sami bemoan her situation actually is worse than his. I actually have enjoyed the Kate and Sami friendship and would like to see them explore that as well. Having them team up to go after the Dimeras would be far more interesting than Sami living with the Dimeras and be truer to her character. And of course she and Nicole could continue their feud. I expect Nicole to get some good jabs in on EJ's infidelity.

The real problem is what to do with EJ. Unless Abby is pregnant, he sadly doesn't have a story without Sami (which I consider a weakness of his character, I know that Ejami fans disagree). I don't want to watch him beg and plead for the next 6 months for her to come back. His cheating on Sami should really be explored on WHY and I think it's a great way to finally showcase he's never actually loved her, more just obsessed over her. With Kristen coming back, that may give him something new to do as well, but during Jan-Feb I enjoyed EJ Dimera far more than I have since 2007 so I'd like the show to continue to give me reasons to enjoy his character over not.
Edited by Tripp, Apr 13 2014, 04:29 PM.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Another clue that the wedding (Ejami) probably isn't happening is Aiden and Hope discussing this big upcoming gala event. Usually when they start to talk about such things it happens a few weeks later which would put us in May. I doubt Days would have a Gala AND a wedding.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

nananana7
Apr 13 2014, 09:27 PM
In my opinion, EJ is the wrong place to for Sami to look for happiness. I believe that EJ is capable of *wanting* her but he is not capable of *loving* her. I am a fan of Sami's and I truly believe EJ is the worst thing for her.
IA. It's funny because people say cheating is not anywhere near the "worst" EJ has done to Sami. That is true. But here they are together where Sami is making it clear she only wants to be with EJ. She isn't with anyone else but him. Yet he still cheats. So I think the moral of the story is EJ's treatment of Sami, at worst has been violent and nasty. But his treatment of Sami at best...is he can't be faithful to her. He had no reason to cheat...I don't care if he wasn't getting any sex from Sami. He could have changed that anytime by doing what she asked and it would have cost him nothing. Instead he chose to accept her punishment to him which apparently was fine because he got what he needed from Abigail for a time.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

LuvingLumi
Apr 15 2014, 11:11 AM
DiMeraFan67
Apr 15 2014, 10:59 AM
LuvingLumi
Apr 15 2014, 10:26 AM
DiMeraFan67
Apr 15 2014, 10:22 AM
Alison Sweeney just said that the scenes she was talking about are airing on April 21st so the reveal will air then. Damn...I don't think I'm ready. I really hope they hit a homerun with this and don't blow it since the whole story turned into a drag.
I still think they should have continued with the affair a bit and had Sami CATCH EJ in the act or something....that hasn't happened on Days in forever....not pics or a video, have her walk in on him....IMHO it should have gone down that way.....I really am looking forward to Monday..I think it'll be good
They really blew it. They thought giving us "happy" EJami would have packed more of a punch than having her catch EJ in the act. I could never buy into the lovey EJami so it all rings hallow for me. I just hope the actors make this work. Its such a huge moment.
I can see why they opted out of humiliating Sami in a more public setting like a wedding, it would have been too crazy to do to his twin what they did to Eric in the fall....but I won't understand why they didn't have her walk in on Ejabby doing it...it would have been so soapy.....and would have really packed a bigger punch. I know the reveal will still be explosive...and I hope they really have a set of flashbacks to all the talk with her and Abby about the guy who she was with, etc...it would fit so well if she is seen going through all this in her head as she is flipping through the pics....
I agree. Its been a long time since we've had a real affair going on and EJami are probably the perfect couple to do that. Ej is a proven cheater and Sami's early history of walking in on her mother and John (which coincidentally wound up being the winning couple) and then to end her last few months on the show walking in on Ejabby together (as their story probably is going to continue) would have been nice bookends.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

spartan
Apr 15 2014, 01:31 PM
Halloween Family
Apr 15 2014, 11:41 AM
S loves EJ
Apr 15 2014, 11:31 AM
Hamilton
Apr 15 2014, 10:57 AM
They missed a spectacular explosion by not having the affair continue and having Sami walk in on them going at it. That is soap gold! It also would have payed clever tribute to Sami eye witnessing her mothers affair long ago and how that huge betrayal influenced her going forward. Finding pictures seems rather bland. I don't doubt the writers gave Ej and Sami quite the writing for their emotional brawl, but the reveal should have packed more of a punch.

I think it would have been out of character for EJ to have the affair continue once Ejami were back together. I think it would have been soapy for Sami to have pulled the curtain in the shower though.
Literally.

Then have Abby slip and crack her head. Now there's a body to contend with.
No. Don't have Abby slip and crack her head. I want Sami to crack it open....ala 'Unfaithful' with Richard Gere, Diane Lane and Olivier Martinez. Ha! STFU Abby would be dead. Two birds. One stone.
I think EJ should be the one to watch out. Sami can be angry at Abigail, she has a right to. But considering Sami's history of chasing taken men, tricking them into sleeping with her, she really has no reason to have violence against Abigail.

Violence against EJ is another matter. It's EJ who is the big hypocrite in all of this. And the more he can proclaim how much he "loves" Sami, the worse he looks. He has no excuse for his blatant cheating.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

S loves EJ
Apr 15 2014, 01:56 PM
TreasureCove
Apr 15 2014, 01:48 PM
S loves EJ
Apr 15 2014, 12:23 PM
DiMeraFan67
Apr 15 2014, 12:10 PM
Once they ended the EJabby affair it kinda lost all steam for me. Yes, I do enjoy EJabby together, but I don't feel that is the basis for my opinion. It just gives EJ a chance to argue that its over and has been for a while. It just annoys me. I wish they were still going on and I wish she would have caught them.

I would love it if Sami kept this secret and exposed EJ at some sort of gathering. NOT a wedding because I'm tired of non-weddings, even if they pop the ratings and are actually fun, its too repetitive.

I did however think it would happen at a wedding since the Wilson wedding went off without a hitch. I just think it would be better if Marlena, Lucas, Jennifer, Stefano, Kate, Will, Sonny, etc. were around for this. Should have been an engagement party or something.

JS said that he was disapointed at first that EJ cheated on Sami, so I really donīt think he would have liked for the affair to have continue and totally ruin Ejami. I think the writers should show Ejami some respect even if they decide to end them they donīt have to do it in the worse way possible. I do think the story has become boring since the affair ended though and that the reveal could have happen in a more explosive way.
The writers ruined and disrespected real love stories like Jarlena, J&J, and Stayla. Why should djami be respected?

One wrong doesnīt make two right.
The point being is proven and established couples have been shit on by the show, Ejami's own history is a violent and even saddistic one. Having them end by a soap opera standard formula of a revealed affair is hardly going to disrespect them.

As for JS saying he was disappointed, keep in mind he said "at first". Which can cover a lot of areas. It sounds to me like he came to enjoy the Ejabby story on it's own but I know we take different things from the interviews when using our shipper glasses. But if JS actually disliked Ejabby, I'm pretty sure he would have made it known by now.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

spartan
Apr 15 2014, 02:03 PM
Tripp
Apr 15 2014, 01:42 PM
spartan
Apr 15 2014, 01:31 PM
Halloween Family
Apr 15 2014, 11:41 AM

No. Don't have Abby slip and crack her head. I want Sami to crack it open....ala 'Unfaithful' with Richard Gere, Diane Lane and Olivier Martinez. Ha! STFU Abby would be dead. Two birds. One stone.
I think EJ should be the one to watch out. Sami can be angry at Abigail, she has a right to. But considering Sami's history of chasing taken men, tricking them into sleeping with her, she really has no reason to have violence against Abigail.

Violence against EJ is another matter. It's EJ who is the big hypocrite in all of this. And the more he can proclaim how much he "loves" Sami, the worse he looks. He has no excuse for his blatant cheating.
You're expecting Sami to act rationally and logically in this situation? :blulaugh:

Yes, EJ has no excuse as has been said by me included but *I* like EJ.

I don't like Abigail and haven't since before this horror of a story so anything that gets her out of Salem is fine by me. Like I said, two birds, one stone.

I have zero doubt EJ will get his punishment and EJ will "watch out". He's well aware of Sami's wrath and what it can do #bullettohead

I have serious doubt Abby will get her's. After all, according to the latest from her it's all entirely EJ's fault she acted the way she did.
Poor thing.

Yeah, rock to head for Abigail causing death works for me.
Abby didn't say it was all Ej's fault for the affair. She just made it clear that if he was a better man, the affair wouldn't have happened. Which is 100% true.

Sami going after Abigail is probably gong to happen, but should she get written off the show for committing murder, I think it should be EJs. And I can't think of a more perfect ending to this couple than Sami killing him. (But that's only if JS were to leave).

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

spartan
Apr 15 2014, 02:11 PM
Tripp
Apr 15 2014, 02:02 PM
S loves EJ
Apr 15 2014, 01:56 PM
TreasureCove
Apr 15 2014, 01:48 PM

One wrong doesnīt make two right.
The point being is proven and established couples have been shit on by the show, Ejami's own history is a violent and even saddistic one. Having them end by a soap opera standard formula of a revealed affair is hardly going to disrespect them.

As for JS saying he was disappointed, keep in mind he said "at first". Which can cover a lot of areas. It sounds to me like he came to enjoy the Ejabby story on it's own but I know we take different things from the interviews when using our shipper glasses. But if JS actually disliked Ejabby, I'm pretty sure he would have made it known by now.
I will always contend JS doesn't dislike EJabby as a storyline concept, but he didn't want EJabby in this way by EJ cheating on Sami. Nor did he want them while finally doing an EJami together and in love storyline.

I would bet my house on it. Again.

He's an actor so I'd bet my house on he wants an interesting story where he can be challenged and creative. I bet he probably would get just as bored with a happy Ejami storyline as many viewers would.

Of course we'll never know because he won't actually ever say. Just as AS never really says who she prefers working with as a love interest or who she thinks Sami's great love is.

But I can judge things on JS's performance. And his performance opposite KM is much better than I've seen in years.

Edited by Tripp, Apr 15 2014, 02:16 PM.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

spartan
Apr 15 2014, 02:21 PM
Tripp
Apr 15 2014, 02:09 PM
spartan
Tripp
Apr 15 2014, 01:42 PM

You're expecting Sami to act rationally and logically in this situation? :blulaugh:

Yes, EJ has no excuse as has been said by me included but *I* like EJ.

I don't like Abigail and haven't since before this horror of a story so anything that gets her out of Salem is fine by me. Like I said, two birds, one stone.

I have zero doubt EJ will get his punishment and EJ will "watch out". He's well aware of Sami's wrath and what it can do #bullettohead

I have serious doubt Abby will get her's. After all, according to the latest from her it's all entirely EJ's fault she acted the way she did.
Poor thing.

Yeah, rock to head for Abigail causing death works for me.
Abby didn't say it was all Ej's fault for the affair. She just made it clear that if he was a better man, the affair wouldn't have happened. Which is 100% true.

Sami going after Abigail is probably gong to happen, but should she get written off the show for committing murder, I think it should be EJs. And I can't think of a more perfect ending to this couple than Sami killing him. (But that's only if JS were to leave).
Yes, Abby did say that. She placed ALL the blame on EJ. If he would have been a better man it wouldn't have happened. True. 100% true but if Abby was a better woman then it wouldn't have happened either. Where is her accountability? Where does she take responsibility for any of it in that? She doesn't. It's all EJ's fault according to her mindset right now.
I think Abigail's issues with EJ is that he doesnt seem to be affected of outright cheating on Sami so blatantly (and disrespectifully). Abby can barely look at Sami without the guilt washing all over her face. Yet EJ's treatment of Sami hasn't wavered. In other words it looks like he doesn't have a conscious.

Abigail has said over and over again her responsibility in the affair. But that last meeting was the first time she made it clear he had his own part to play in the affair, and given his supposedly emotional attachment to Sami, it's worse on him than her.

But it doesn't matter. Next week I'm sure Sami isn't going to let EJ off the hook. Sami has been cheated on before and cheated herself, she knows who is the more liable of the couple.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

spartan
Apr 15 2014, 02:31 PM
Tripp
Apr 15 2014, 02:16 PM
spartan
Apr 15 2014, 02:11 PM
Tripp
Apr 15 2014, 02:02 PM

I will always contend JS doesn't dislike EJabby as a storyline concept, but he didn't want EJabby in this way by EJ cheating on Sami. Nor did he want them while finally doing an EJami together and in love storyline.

I would bet my house on it. Again.

He's an actor so I'd bet my house on he wants an interesting story where he can be challenged and creative. I bet he probably would get just as bored with a happy Ejami storyline as many viewers would.

Of course we'll never know because he won't actually ever say. Just as AS never really says who she prefers working with as a love interest or who she thinks Sami's great love is.

But I can judge things on JS's performance. And his performance opposite KM is much better than I've seen in years.

I agree a happy EJami storyline would be boring for him, AS or any actor probably. By saying what I said previously about the timing of the EJ/Abby affair I in no way implied that EJami should be happy and lovey dovey for an extended period. There are other ways of creating couple angst that are tried and true formulas. So I'm not sure what one has to do with the other in your inference that I want EJami boring and happy.

As for his performance? I've seen tons better opposite ED, LK, AZ and AS but that's me.
In your post above, your quote that JS didn't want Ejabby by EJ cheating or when he's happy with Sami made it sound like JS prefers Ejami in love story. That's how I came to that inference.

Also, I'd like to point out that your post implies more on what James Scott thinks when all we have is his interview stating he was initially disappointed.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

spartan
Apr 15 2014, 02:35 PM
Tripp
Apr 15 2014, 02:27 PM
spartan
Tripp

Yes, Abby did say that. She placed ALL the blame on EJ. If he would have been a better man it wouldn't have happened. True. 100% true but if Abby was a better woman then it wouldn't have happened either. Where is her accountability? Where does she take responsibility for any of it in that? She doesn't. It's all EJ's fault according to her mindset right now.
I think Abigail's issues with EJ is that he doesnt seem to be affected of outright cheating on Sami so blatantly (and disrespectifully). Abby can barely look at Sami without the guilt washing all over her face. Yet EJ's treatment of Sami hasn't wavered. In other words it looks like he doesn't have a conscious.

Abigail has said over and over again her responsibility in the affair. But that last meeting was the first time she made it clear he had his own part to play in the affair, and given his supposedly emotional attachment to Sami, it's worse on him than her.

But it doesn't matter. Next week I'm sure Sami isn't going to let EJ off the hook. Sami has been cheated on before and cheated herself, she knows who is the more liable of the couple.
Well, that's what you are reading into why she said what she said but the original point was based on EJ and Abby's last convo, she put all the blame on EJ for the affair. Regardless of why she did is all speculation at this point and as far as we know now, that is her mindset. Which given her history of also blaming Chad and Cameron for her lot in life after she was the one that played them against each other for so long, doesn't surprise me a bit.

I'm sure EJ isn't getting off the hook. Not by a longshot. That wasn't the issue.
She didn't put all the blame on the affair on him. She said "You would have had some restraint and left me the hell alone." There were times when he sought her out. And there isn't anything untrue about that.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

LuvingLumi
Apr 15 2014, 06:35 PM
spartan
Tripp
spartan

But Abby has blamed herself for the affair too... Just because she said that last that doesn't negate what she's said before that regarding her being a bad person too because she knew what she was doing wrong but still wanted it.
Exactly what I'm trying to say. Abigail saying EJ's part in the affair doesn't negate her own role and she didn't say it did.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

KAM
Apr 16 2014, 01:25 PM
S loves EJ
Apr 16 2014, 12:47 PM
LuvingLumi
Apr 16 2014, 11:55 AM
S loves EJ
Apr 16 2014, 11:22 AM
JS said in an interview that there was an answer as to who EJ loves Sami or Nicole, and since then I gotten that vibe I did liked Ejole before then even if wasnīt as crazy about them as I have been about Ejami. Still itīs possible that I can shake off this vibe and get into Ejole if they were to get back to them, and I have liked Ejabby to and wouldnīt mind to see them continue either so itīs not that I canīt see EJ with an other woman than Sami.
Frankly he can say whatever he wants...he can say that he thinks that Sami is the love of Ej's life and then tomorrow, the show tries to write that Abby, or Nicole, or Taylor, or Arianna, or Chloe becomes the love of Ej's life.....look what they did with Lumi....Sami said IN DIALOGUE, ON SCREEN multiple times that Lucas was the love of her life and her soul mate and if you were just tuning into Days a year ago you wouldn't even know that those two were connected in story for a good 15 years unless Allie or Will referenced them as their parents.....so IMHO it matter not what the actors think of who the character's love of their life is now...because in a soap the love of your life staple ended many moons ago when hey officially wrote off the supercouples.....for example if 5 years from now Days is still around and Haiden are blissfully in love and Bo never, ever returns, and Hope proclaims that what she has now with Haiden is far superior that what she ever had with Bo will anyone who saw Bope's story unfold believe her? NO right? But will new viewers believe her? Maybe....and will the show care what anyone thinks? Hell no....

While I do think that Sami has been written to be the love of EJīs life so far I do think itīs possible that some other would woman can be written to be the love of Ejīs Life in the future.

Anyway itīs not just what JS said that is the problem, but it also makes me doubt whether or not Ejole was really working and the fact that the writers has cut all ties between Ejole doesnīt help. Still it can be other reasons for that and I doubt they would go back to Ejole unless the actors would be committed to it.
The answer to this apparent conundrum seems simple to me:

EJ is the love of EJ's life.
THIS.

And the same can be said for Sami. Sami is the love of Sami's life.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply