Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Weekly Preview (4/14/14)
Topic Started: Apr 12 2014, 07:56 AM (10,601 Views)
mer4santo
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Apr 15 2014, 10:23 PM
Tripp
Apr 15 2014, 02:16 PM
spartan
Apr 15 2014, 02:11 PM
Tripp
Apr 15 2014, 02:02 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
I will always contend JS doesn't dislike EJabby as a storyline concept, but he didn't want EJabby in this way by EJ cheating on Sami. Nor did he want them while finally doing an EJami together and in love storyline.

I would bet my house on it. Again.

He's an actor so I'd bet my house on he wants an interesting story where he can be challenged and creative. I bet he probably would get just as bored with a happy Ejami storyline as many viewers would.

Of course we'll never know because he won't actually ever say. Just as AS never really says who she prefers working with as a love interest or who she thinks Sami's great love is.

But I can judge things on JS's performance. And his performance opposite KM is much better than I've seen in years.

JS has generally ranged from fine to downright redonkulous ever since they sped up their taping time. He's still charismatic and occasionally really good in scenes, but he's just not awesome anymore. And there's been ZERO difference in his performance the last few months from the last few years. He's turned in as many mediocre/crap scenes opposite KM as he has anybody.
SO MUCH THIS
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

mer4santo
Member Avatar

Ej Fan
Apr 16 2014, 10:06 AM
S loves EJ
Apr 16 2014, 05:33 AM
Ej Fan
Apr 15 2014, 10:09 PM
I don't feel like James prefers Ejami above every other pairing, at least that's not what I see on screen. If he really hates making out with any actress other than AS then he's a pretty good actor. ;)

I dont think he hates making out with other actresses. I think he does like working with AZ and KM but I think he consider sami to be the love of EJs life and whether that is a problem or not Im not sure, maybe he enjoys working with them enough for it to not be a problem.
From what I have seen JS pimps whichever pairing he's in whether it be Ejami or Ejole and I'm sure once AS leaves if he stays he'll be pimping Ejabby just as well. I just don't get that vibe that he prefers Ejami above everything else, considering he seems to enjoy working with AZ and KM just as much as AS.
I don't think he dislikes working with AZ, I think he likes it, however, IN HIS MIND, EJami is the couple that EJ has always wanted. Now, he has contradicted this a few times but he seems to always come back to "Sami is the one for EJ". I don't believe, that his personal preference for story pairings has anything to do with who he likes working with.

James is seriously the most ridiculous EJami shipper on the planet.

mer4santo
Member Avatar

Ej Fan
Apr 16 2014, 03:07 PM
I'll agree to disagree. I know the show has an obsession with Ejami but I have yet to see anything in JS' s scenes that hints that he's Ejami's biggest fangirl. He may pimp them a lot in interviews but I see nothing extra in his scenes with AS.
I don't think he give 'extra' for anything....except for those over-rehearsed scenes, then we get zombie walk and creepy cry.
I don't care for when he provides 'extra'.

I also don't believe that because he likes anything, necessarily makes it any good.

The only time I see a glimpse of a living actor in the guy anymore is when he gets decent dialog which allows him to walk the edge of sinister.
Edited by mer4santo, Apr 16 2014, 03:53 PM.

mer4santo
Member Avatar

SoapGal1
Apr 16 2014, 04:59 PM
mer4santo
Apr 16 2014, 03:50 PM
Ej Fan
Apr 16 2014, 03:07 PM
I'll agree to disagree. I know the show has an obsession with Ejami but I have yet to see anything in JS' s scenes that hints that he's Ejami's biggest fangirl. He may pimp them a lot in interviews but I see nothing extra in his scenes with AS.
I don't think he give 'extra' for anything....except for those over-rehearsed scenes, then we get zombie walk and creepy cry.
I don't care for when he provides 'extra'.

I also don't believe that because he likes anything, necessarily makes it any good.

The only time I see a glimpse of a living actor in the guy anymore is when he gets decent dialog which allows him to walk the edge of sinister.
And when he says something coming up is going to be "brilliant" I get nauseous.
Brilliant = sure-fire guarantee for suck

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply