Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, April 14th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Apr 13 2014, 11:52 PM (11,928 Views)
AmbernOK
Member Avatar

SunAngel
Apr 15 2014, 09:07 AM
Kaha
Apr 15 2014, 07:35 AM
SunAngel
Apr 15 2014, 07:16 AM
Dannifer are ruining this show. I can't even enjoy Eric and Nicole because they've been thrown into Dannifer's black hole of suckitude. Just look how many characters are merely surrounding this Dannifer nightmare: Theresa, Liam, Anne, Eric, Nicole, Maggie, Brady, Maxine, Abe.... Have I missed anyone? Seems like the writers have been paying attention to the complaints about Dannifer being terrible, because they've certainly inserted things into the dialogue of Theresa to suggest they are not liked, but their solution is to give the middle finger to the complaints and say "Hey, you don't like them? Alright then, watch us build the whole show around them. Haha!"
My biggest worry is that Eric will end up with Jennifer. The way he was hovering over her and touching her arms when they were at Daniel's apartment worried me. I cannot stand the character of Jennifer. She's a sanctimonious asshole and anyone paired with her will be ruined for me.

She's terrible as a human being. When Theresa was first introduced she was nothing more than a slacker yet Jennifer treated her like crap. Where I come from, you don't treat a girl you have a family connection with that way. You go out of your way to show her the way, give her opportunity and be the mature one. Instead, she was treating her like crap.
Eric and Jennifer would be my breaking point, I'd tune out of the show and not look back if they did it.
I don't see an Eric/Jennifer match ANYTIME coming up! Danicole maybe...but Eric and Jennifer makes me want to :drunk: and then :yuk: for what I had to endure!! Hell to the NO!!! I really feel this could be Teresa and Nicole's redeeming s/l....there has to be a reason so many likable characters are involved in this stupid Dannifer story!! (And it's NOT to make us like Dannifer)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mouse Mom

Looks pretty obvious the paperweight will be important somehow, someway later.

S loves EJ

I liked the Sami/Gabi fight. Good fights makes other characters than EJ interesting to me I also liked the Kate/Sheryl fight last week it seems the word bitch makes fight better lol.

I thought the Nick/EJ scene was rather boring though. I feel that EJ vs Nick could make for some great scenes but the writers have manage to make them rather lame. Nick should have been blackmailing EJ about the pictures and EJ shouldn´t just sit and wait for Nick to ruin his life.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mouse Mom

I would like for Eric and Jennifer to get together, and then Daniel and Nicole can get together. Eric and Jennifer are both blah characters. If they get together they should take a long, long, long honeymoon somewhere and forget how to get back to Salem. I only dislike Daniel when he is with Jennifer. Think he is great with Nicole.

Kinay

Mouse Mom
Apr 15 2014, 09:20 AM
My first thought was that it will be used to whack someone on the head with ... Or that it is somehow bugged so Nick can hear or even see what goes on at Will's place. I agree that it will come back into play sooner or later.

Sweet and Salty

Rosebud
Apr 14 2014, 04:32 PM
Sweet and Salty
Apr 14 2014, 12:32 PM
Missy Reeves killer arms!
I thought it was strange that one scene started with the camera focused just on her back and arms.
It WAS strange. Like..."look at those arms!"

Sweet and Salty

Rosebud
Apr 14 2014, 05:55 PM
Sweet and Salty
Apr 14 2014, 01:20 PM
Jen "We're gonna focus on your dad getting better."

He just had some Dilauded! Granted, it's potent stuff, but it's a pain killer! It just needs to get out of his system! There's nothing to do to "get better"!

And was it really necessary for them to flush it out if his system? Couldn't he have just gone home and slept it off?
Totally! That was RIDICULOUS! Depending on how much Liam put in, of course. If it was a lot he just would have been asleep til it wore off.

KAM

Sweet and Salty
Apr 15 2014, 11:16 AM
Rosebud
Apr 14 2014, 04:32 PM
Sweet and Salty
Apr 14 2014, 12:32 PM
Missy Reeves killer arms!
I thought it was strange that one scene started with the camera focused just on her back and arms.
It WAS strange. Like..."look at those arms!"
Too bad she didn't haul off and give herself a mean right hook with her killer arms. That would have been worth looking at. LOL

Sweet and Salty

Kimba73
Apr 14 2014, 06:46 PM
That nurse who brought Parker to Daniel's room has one the best shorter hair cuts I've seen on this show.
Now I gotta rematch to see the haircut! ^o)

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

If it wasn't for Anne's bitch snark attitude against Dan and ESPECIALLY Maggie and of course the Sami/Gabi stuff, I would not have been able to stomach this episode.
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Apr 15 2014, 11:47 AM.

nananana7
Member Avatar

Kinay
Apr 15 2014, 10:29 AM
Mouse Mom
My first thought was that it will be used to whack someone on the head with ... Or that it is somehow bugged so Nick can hear or even see what goes on at Will's place. I agree that it will come back into play sooner or later.

ooh brilliant theory! Yeah that would be something Nick would do, use the paperweight to bug the WilSon apartment.

This makes me fear for Gabi's life if -- SOMEDAY -- she ever opens her eyes and realizes that Nick isn't trustworthy -- if she ever says something derogatory about Nick, thinking he cannot hear.

Speculation, but interesting.
Edited by nananana7, Apr 15 2014, 01:34 PM.

nananana7
Member Avatar

Kaha
Apr 15 2014, 07:14 AM
All Salemites have anger issues and are prone to violence. Every character one time or another resorted to violence instead of discussing the issue rationally, or going to the law enforcement. So, I doubt being quick temper and slapping people will come up as an issue in custody. It's the Salem way.
I know. Unfortunately, this really makes it hard to make the writing/plots have any sense when it comes to custody hearings.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

stormymac
Apr 15 2014, 12:02 AM
BeeBee
Apr 14 2014, 10:13 PM
WilSonJAb33
Apr 14 2014, 09:13 PM
Kaha
Apr 14 2014, 09:10 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Gabi the dummy is convinced that Nick is the sole reason she has a job modeling for CW. Gabi is an idoit. Sami isn't the only one who offered Gabi a modeling Job either Kate did too... Gabi gratitude to Nick I am convinced will bit her in the butt before she leaves.
I'm not sure about Kate but Sami only offered Gabi a job to stop Gabi from taking the job Nick had gotten for her.She offered the job in response to something Nick did for Gabi.Once Nick was "dead" there was no further mention of a job for Gabi until Nick blackmailed Sami into giving her the job.As far as I am concerned,Nick is responsible for her getting the job.
As Kaha was kind enough to point out, Sami offered Gabi a modeling job long before the NY job and for no other reason than she believed she was good and would be an asset to her company. Gabi turned down the job so why should Sami be faulted for not continuing to offer her the same job she said she didn't want? Yes, Nick forced her to make the last two offers but the original offer came from Sami without any pressure or any strings. Gabi was the one the one who refused the job and that was so she could keep her involvement in Melanie's kidnapping a secret.
I watch daily without FF and I don't remember that at all or the context.Would it be possible for you or Kaha to provide the clip showing the offer and refusal since you both saw the episode?It would help me tremendously as I do like to give credit where credit is due.If Sami offered Gabi a job to help Gabi with no ulterior motive and no strings attached,I would really like to see this other side of Sami that has been invisible to me thus far.

Edit to add:
I know S loves EJ has a great memory of Sami scenes and great at providing the clips of the scenes.Perhaps if you are not busy and know the incident,you could help me.I would really appreciate it.I see so much bad Sami I would be happy to see good Sami.
Edited by BeeBee, Apr 15 2014, 02:27 PM.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

iheartwilson
Apr 15 2014, 12:59 AM
BeeBee
Apr 14 2014, 07:39 PM
TreasureCove
Apr 14 2014, 07:33 PM
WilSonJAb33
Apr 14 2014, 07:31 PM

Every male and female in salem hit people. Even Alice Horton packed a wallop. That has never discredited them as parents.
Sami is the mother who has been shown to slap a family member,the slap she gave Carrie over kissing Rafe was a head turner.Carrie is pretty good at dishing out slaps.
She did not get to slap Sami but she definitely put her weight into that slap she gave Abby over Austin.Given the family history I would be more concerned about Sami or Carrie slapping their child than Gabi.
Carrie has slapped Sami in the past.
I wasn't watching then.I don't remember anyone specifically mentioning but based on Sami's behavior concerning Austin,I could see how that can happen.Perhaps I will check for clips of this when I have time.Thanks.

Kimba73
Member Avatar

BeeBee
Apr 15 2014, 02:38 PM
iheartwilson
BeeBee
TreasureCove

Sami is the mother who has been shown to slap a family member,the slap she gave Carrie over kissing Rafe was a head turner.Carrie is pretty good at dishing out slaps.
She did not get to slap Sami but she definitely put her weight into that slap she gave Abby over Austin.Given the family history I would be more concerned about Sami or Carrie slapping their child than Gabi.
I wasn't watching then.I don't remember anyone specifically mentioning but based on Sami's behavior concerning Austin,I could see how that can happen.Perhaps I will check for clips of this when I have time.Thanks.
She also punched her out at the Sami/Austin wedding when Will's paternity was revealed.

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

Kinay
Mouse Mom
I never thought about it being bugged! That would be just like Nick to do that.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

kay
Apr 15 2014, 07:20 PM
Kinay
Mouse Mom
I never thought about it being bugged! That would be just like Nick to do that.
Wasn't it clear engraved glass? Nick is clever but I don't see him as having the skillset to do this but perhaps I am wrong about how the gift looked.I will have to watch the scenes again.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Kimba73
Apr 15 2014, 07:19 PM
BeeBee
iheartwilson
BeeBee

She also punched her out at the Sami/Austin wedding when Will's paternity was revealed.
Okay.I am definitely going to check that out.I have long thought Sami needed a good punch but apparently even that is not enough to cause her to re-evaluate her behavior.

concerned
Member Avatar

BeeBee
iheartwilson
BeeBee
TreasureCove

My personal favourite.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNCv4oZ0a0Y

Kimba73
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Apr 14 2014, 09:00 PM
Kimba73
Apr 14 2014, 06:36 PM
Hey, how come we don't get to see more of that hot bartender Tom at the Brady Pub? :whistling:
Posted Image
Thank you for the photographic evidence to support my position! ;)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply