Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, April 14th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Apr 13 2014, 11:52 PM (11,609 Views)
BeeBee
Member Avatar

concerned
Apr 15 2014, 07:45 PM
BeeBee
Apr 15 2014, 02:38 PM
iheartwilson
Apr 15 2014, 12:59 AM
BeeBee
Apr 14 2014, 07:39 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Carrie has slapped Sami in the past.
I wasn't watching then.I don't remember anyone specifically mentioning but based on Sami's behavior concerning Austin,I could see how that can happen.Perhaps I will check for clips of this when I have time.Thanks.
My personal favourite.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNCv4oZ0a0Y
That clip was great on so many levels.Carrie:Sami,if you have an ounce of decency ,you will tell the truth.That was funny given the story line clearly showing Sami had none.That was a pretty good fight with the headlock and hair pulling.I also loved the fact that Sami was willing to hurt herself and lie to the police go hurt Carrie but I don't see how she thought this would help her keep Austin.AS was great in those scenes.This is what I have been talking about in my posts.She was really good in these clips how do you go from there to what we are seeing now? I simply do no understand how she got so much worse after being on the show for so many years.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply