Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of April 14th
Topic Started: Apr 14 2014, 05:37 AM (31,561 Views)
Halloween Family
Member Avatar

Marlene
Apr 18 2014, 09:50 AM
Yoryla
Apr 18 2014, 08:07 AM
IIttu
Apr 18 2014, 03:08 AM
Quote:

The Deidre Hall Fan Page
The doctors are IN!!!

a pic of Deidre & Mary Beth
And again with that day-glo...

Kayla doesn't look too good either. She looks tired and raggedy. Time for some bangs I think.

Actually when I first looked at the picture, I had to do a double take. Dee looks more like her sister than she has in a long time.
I think MBE looks terrific!
Offline Profile Goto Top

reaganstroller

peaches179
Apr 17 2014, 05:05 PM
badaddiction
Apr 17 2014, 04:59 PM
mer4santo
Apr 17 2014, 04:54 PM
concerned
Apr 17 2014, 04:49 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepPosted Image
Because his hair is a zillion times better in that photo than it is currently.
Exactly. Between the old man glasses pulled down his nose and horrible hair along with the writing, has I'm wondering WTF I ever found sexy about him.

:roflol: :roflol: :roflol:
I can understand the females having to get a haircut/style/color change approved, but do the men have to get approval for general grooming?
Offline Profile Goto Top

jam6242
Member Avatar

daysjahvu
Apr 18 2014, 09:49 AM
Supergirlx2
Apr 18 2014, 09:46 AM
Kristian's OK TV interview:

http://youtu.be/CaCTZD8U4Js

(it's quite short & a fair bit of jewelry talk, but there's a single spoilerish comment at the beginning.)
With Kristen back in town who knows what or who they're looking for now at the D Mansion.

Edit: What is up with the Stefano portrait? It's fuzzy, but it doesn't look right.
It doesn't look like Stefano's portrait. Looks like two people (but doesn't look like the Ejami portrait). Actually, it looks like two women. Sami and Kate, lol?
Edited by jam6242, Apr 18 2014, 10:12 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

jwsel
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Apr 18 2014, 09:47 AM
Can anyone with better eyes than me spot any spoilers in the script cover?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

jam6242
Apr 18 2014, 10:07 AM
daysjahvu
Apr 18 2014, 09:49 AM
Supergirlx2

(it's quite short & a fair bit of jewelry talk, but there's a single spoilerish comment at the beginning.)
With Kristen back in town who knows what or who they're looking for now at the D Mansion.

Edit: What is up with the Stefano portrait? It's fuzzy, but it doesn't look right.
It doesn't look like Stefano's portrait. Looks like two people (but doesn't look like the Ejami portrait). Actually, it looks like two women. Sami and Kate, lol?
this is the best shot I could get (and I agree, it looks like Kate & Sami):

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

PhilipCanDoBetter
Member Avatar

Wow, it is Sami and Kate! Lmao
Offline Profile Goto Top

Not Amused
Member Avatar

So Kate and Sami take over the Dimera mansion? That I am intrigued to see. :popcorn:
Offline Profile Goto Top

MissLola
Member Avatar

Ha! I knew it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

greeneyedgirl
Member Avatar

Does Kate have long hair in that picture??
Offline Profile Goto Top

NotSoTransparent

:lol: Dimera wives are the new portrait?
Offline Profile Goto Top

nananana7
Member Avatar

maybe it's marlena and sami? Weird but that's who it looks like to me
Offline Profile Goto Top

camera shy

Now that picture of Sami and Kate might be for a dream episode.
Offline Profile Goto Top

NotSoTransparent

The EJAMI family picture is still there as well.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

Now we know Sami doesn't set the mansion on fire on Monday.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kaha
Member Avatar

Halloween Family
Apr 18 2014, 10:54 AM
Maybe she can destroy the HTS.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

Kaha
Apr 18 2014, 11:01 AM
Halloween Family
Apr 18 2014, 10:54 AM
Maybe she can destroy the HTS.
Like JJ. Maybe they'll hook up.
Offline Profile Goto Top

KateDiMera
Member Avatar

Nice job spotting that portrait, kids!

I'm very intrigued.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2

Yep, and did anyone catch the portrait, it's new again. It looked like there were two women there, one sitting down at the bottom left half of it and standing with her right hand on the chair's arm. Kate & Sami, who have taken over the DiMera mansion, perhaps? :D
Offline Profile Goto Top

Lil
Member Avatar

Kaha
Apr 17 2014, 10:52 AM
sunnyways
Apr 16 2014, 11:19 PM
Quote:

I remember listening to that radio show and wondering why Freddie referred to CM that way. But it could be that the show' s head honchos did not want Freddie to mention the name either. Maybe he has been told to "watch what he says." (Just my speculation).

Your post makes sense Kay. It probably was a 'watch what you say' kind of things since Chandler's exit or rather the way it was handled was still a raw spot for many of us fans. I should also say, that I read comments [at the time] from a few fans regarding this interview who were unhappy with Freddie, but that not all fans of CM should be lumped into that group.

Best to let my op stand. :)
I agree. Not all Chandler's fans are deadenders. Some of us can appreciate and support Guy without feeling everything a "betrayal" to Chandler.

For the record, I adore Chandler. I think he's super hot and is a fantastic actor.
I don't feel like anything is a "betrayal" to Chandler...but I do think Guy Wilson sucks monkey nuts and is a terrible blue-steel-face, duck-lipped bore who has chemistry with no one...
Online Profile Goto Top

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Oh, I see people have catched the portrait.

And it DOES have Kate and Sami on it! How wonderful!!! :D

This is pretty much exactly what I hoped might happen. Sami and Kate indeed are going to take over the DiMera business and mansion and move in there and probably kick Stefano and EJ on to their asses :lol:

This is pretty much exactly the kind of exit I want for Sami, that she decides she doesn't need any more men and can get what she wants on her own. Yes!
Edited by Yoryla, Apr 18 2014, 11:21 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic