Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Gaston out! Robert Wilson in!
Topic Started: Apr 14 2014, 10:51 AM (8,174 Views)
BeeBee
Member Avatar

happyphairy
May 4 2014, 07:58 PM
BeeBee
May 4 2014, 07:41 PM
happyphairy
May 4 2014, 07:06 PM
please for the love of all things meaty, stop hiring hot faces and instead start hiring charismatic people.
disclaimer:i no nothing about RW and his acting
I agree.I am at a total loss as to what Days saw when they cast JG as Ben.He looks more like Rafe than Jordan,his acting leaves a lot to be desired,he did not have sibling chemistry with Jordan,and he has no spark or romantic chemistry that I could see with KM.
Agreed: its been long list of bad casting Camron, Ben, Jordan, Paige...if this is how they plan on proceeding in 2015 i am at loss :shrug:
they only got it right with Aiden
I liked Cameron but do agree with your opinion concerning Paige and Aiden.I think Jordan just needs better writing.CS can act and she looks good with Rafe,it just the stupid repetitive crap with her,Ben,and Rafe about her past.It is taking way too long to move Jordan's storyline with Ben.Perhaps they held off until Robert Wilson takes over the role.No sense in revealing everything with JG then have RW take over in the middle of the reveal.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

happyphairy
Member Avatar

BeeBee
May 4 2014, 08:06 PM
happyphairy
BeeBee
happyphairy
please for the love of all things meaty, stop hiring hot faces and instead start hiring charismatic people.
I agree.I am at a total loss as to what Days saw when they cast JG as Ben.He looks more like Rafe than Jordan,his acting leaves a lot to be desired,he did not have sibling chemistry with Jordan,and he has no spark or romantic chemistry that I could see with KM.
Agreed: its been long list of bad casting Camron, Ben, Jordan, Paige...if this is how they plan on proceeding in 2015 i am at loss :shrug:
I liked Cameron but do agree with your opinion concerning Paige and Aiden.I think Jordan just needs better writing.CS can act and she looks good with Rafe,it just the stupid repetitive crap with her,Ben,and Rafe about her past.It is taking way too long to move Jordan's storyline with Ben.Perhaps they held off until Robert Wilson takes over the role.No sense in revealing everything with JG then have RW take over in the middle of the reveal.
i dont think theres anything they could reveal that would make me care

Lets see:

Jordan is a cross dressing serial killer with a penchant for small towns - I dont care
Jordan and Ben are Marlena's kids with Stefano - I don't care (maybe a little bit)
Jordan is a Dimera - I dont care
Jordan is secretly in love with lucas and using rafe as a cover - I dont care
Nicole never miscarried and Jordan is her long lost grown ass daughter - I dont care

I dont even think the writers know what the reveal is either - they seem as clueles as the audience

BeeBee
Member Avatar

happyphairy
May 4 2014, 08:25 PM
BeeBee
happyphairy
BeeBee

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

Lets see:

Jordan is a cross dressing serial killer with a penchant for small towns - I dont care
Jordan and Ben are Marlena's kids with Stefano - I don't care (maybe a little bit)
Nicole never miscarried and Jordan is her long lost grown ass daughter - I dont care

I dont even think the writers know what the reveal is either - they seem as clueles as the audience
I'm going to cry "uncle" on this although I hope you are wrong about the Jordan reveal.I wasted a lot of time watching her that I will never get back so I want that time to be worth whatever they reveal.I am still pissed about the time I spent on Nicole and Eric only to have her shreding the evidence that would clear him and point the finger at his rapist.

happyphairy
Member Avatar

BeeBee
May 4 2014, 08:33 PM
happyphairy
BeeBee
happyphairy

Lets see:

I'm going to cry "uncle" on this although I hope you are wrong about the Jordan reveal.I wasted a lot of time watching her that I will never get back so I want that time to be worth whatever they reveal.I am still pissed about the time I spent on Nicole and Eric only to have her shreding the evidence that would clear him and point the finger at his rapist.
what about all the time you wasted on Ejabby?
LOL (i just had to) :D

Kaha
Member Avatar

happyphairy
BeeBee
happyphairy
BeeBee

Lets see:

I think I will care a little bit if Jordan is an android. It makes sense. That's why she doesn't have a personality, she's still learning how to act human. And I don't think Rafe is helping much.

happyphairy
Member Avatar

Kaha
May 4 2014, 08:49 PM
happyphairy
BeeBee
happyphairy

Lets see:

I think I will care a little bit if Jordan is an android. It makes sense. That's why she doesn't have a personality, she's still learning how to act human. And I don't think Rafe is helping much.
Stefano's revenge on Kate and Rafe - make Rafe fall in love with an android, have Kate waste her time trying to figure out said android
Emmy Gold storytelling

Kaha
Member Avatar

happyphairy
May 4 2014, 08:54 PM
Kaha
May 4 2014, 08:49 PM
happyphairy
BeeBee

Lets see:

Stefano's revenge on Kate and Rafe - make Rafe fall in love with an android, have Kate waste her time trying to figure out said android
Emmy Gold storytelling
Ben is a gruff android. Even the way he walks is androidish. Although, I've noticed most men walk in a weird way, except EJ, John and Will. Maybe they're not used to the small space.
Edited by Kaha, May 4 2014, 09:00 PM.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

happyphairy
BeeBee
happyphairy
I don't think that Chrishell was bad casting. It's more that the writing for Jordan has been lackluster. They need to tell the audience what Jordan's secret is and get on with things (i.e., give her something more exciting to do).

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I didn't expect NuBen to start airing so soon.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Chrishell is a great actress,she was great on AMC but the SL for her is just lacking.

Jason47
Member Avatar

gailwinters
May 4 2014, 06:51 PM
Restless84
May 4 2014, 06:45 PM
gailwinters
May 4 2014, 06:29 PM
Restless84
May 4 2014, 06:10 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deephttp://dlvr.it/5ZKzhs
Maybe that kiss is what caused the recast.
Haha! The scenes are not that far a part timing wise though. The kiss happens May 15th and then RSW debuts on May 22nd. Unless there were some dark weeks in-between filming these scenes, I think the recast was already in the works.
Well, i was kind of joking, but........according to the probable taping schedule that Jason provided, they taped May 15 right before the two week Christmas hiatus, so I might really be on to something. :P
Yeah, Justin wrapped up in December probably and then Rob was hired and started working in early January. That means those last two dark weeks in December would have been Justin's 12th and 13th weeks of his first 13-week cycle.
Edited by Jason47, May 4 2014, 10:25 PM.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
May 4 2014, 09:12 PM
I didn't expect NuBen to start airing so soon.
I'm happy there is a short turn around.I want Jordan and Abby's story with Ben to get moving.The sooner the better with Jordan.Now that we have RW in the role maybe Jordan's story will pick up speed.If I have to listen to one more overly earnest circular conversation that says nothing occur between Jordan and Ben,I will scream.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

happyphairy
May 4 2014, 08:38 PM
BeeBee
happyphairy
BeeBee

Lets see:

Thank you for kicking me while I am down.I get no more EJ/Abby sex scenes,probably no EJ/Abby baby,and possibly an EJ/Sami wedding with no EJ/Abby sex reveal.To paraphrase:Better to have had EJ and Abby and lost them than not to have had them at all.Oh well,c'est la vie.Thank God for youtube and that I know the dates for the EJ/Abby sex and almost sex threads with Gifs and video by Supergirl and nananana7. :)

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

BeeBee
May 4 2014, 10:47 PM
happyphairy
BeeBee
happyphairy

Thank you for kicking me while I am down.I get no more EJ/Abby sex scenes,probably no EJ/Abby baby,and possibly an EJ/Sami wedding with no EJ/Abby sex reveal.To paraphrase:Better to have had EJ and Abby and lost them than not to have had them at all.Oh well,c'est la vie.Thank God for youtube and that I know the dates for the EJ/Abby sex and almost sex threads with Gifs and video by Supergirl and nananana7. :)
the slow-mo shower scene is no more, btw. (& you can thank whoever decided to flag it as inappropriate - which was not cool, IMO.)

phloe3

RSW can act to me. I didn't like the character they paired him with on AMC that played Celia. Her character made Jordan interesting. He was good with the other actors. If anyone wants to catch a preview of him, he just aired on a Disney Show called I didn't do it. There are reruns all the time. He plays a ski instructor
Edited by phloe3, May 5 2014, 12:21 AM.

nananana7
Member Avatar

BeeBee
Thank God for youtube and that I know the dates for the EJ/Abby sex and almost sex threads with Gifs and video by Supergirl and nananana7. :)
Supergirlx2
May 4 2014, 11:57 PM
the slow-mo shower scene is no more, btw. (& you can thank whoever decided to flag it as inappropriate - which was not cool, IMO.)

Dear Supergirl, I'm sorry to hear that. You did awesomely and I thought it was beautiful.
I personally found it very "appropriate" to me having a good mood. ;)

Beebee, I agree that Supergirl's gifs and videos are awesome.

But not sure why you mentioned me?

I don't know how to make gifs. I have occasionally reposted screencaps and animated gifs that Supergirl made -- by quoting from supergirl's prior posts (you can see "quote supergirl" above the images). If I post an unquoted image of hers, I type "credit supergirl" under the image. Sometimes I post animated gifs from tumblr with credit to the source.

I don't know how to make videos. I have occasionally found online youtube vids made by various youtube creators who spliced together a few clips from a few scenes into a vid -- and then I posted the URLs to those vids. Usually whenever anyone posts videos, they are doing the same thing -- posting a URL to a youtube they discovered online, that was created by someone else. All forum posters do is post a link to a youtube website, so we're not claiming the content as our own.

What may have confused you is that the youtube URLs automatically appear within the forum post as a full embedded video. Maybe you thought I had created them? Nope, not me.

I suppose we have might some original youtube authors here as members -- who post their own creations, but I don't know who is who.
Edited by nananana7, May 5 2014, 07:32 AM.

nananana7
Member Avatar

(duplicate delete)
Edited by nananana7, May 5 2014, 07:18 AM.

Restless84
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
May 4 2014, 11:57 PM
BeeBee
happyphairy
BeeBee

That's not cool at all. There are some little, bitter people out there. I loved that video. There is still one of the slow-mo vids up for now.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Jason47
May 4 2014, 10:25 PM
gailwinters
May 4 2014, 06:51 PM
Restless84
May 4 2014, 06:45 PM
gailwinters
May 4 2014, 06:29 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deephttp://dlvr.it/5ZKzhs
Haha! The scenes are not that far a part timing wise though. The kiss happens May 15th and then RSW debuts on May 22nd. Unless there were some dark weeks in-between filming these scenes, I think the recast was already in the works.
Well, i was kind of joking, but........according to the probable taping schedule that Jason provided, they taped May 15 right before the two week Christmas hiatus, so I might really be on to something. :P
Yeah, Justin wrapped up in December probably and then Rob was hired and started working in early January. That means those last two dark weeks in December would have been Justin's 12th and 13th weeks of his first 13-week cycle.
Do you know what week will be Justin Gaston's last?

King
Member Avatar

I didn't really think Gaston was that bad until this past week. Some of the scenes were pretty unbearable.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply