Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Gaston out! Robert Wilson in!
Topic Started: Apr 14 2014, 10:51 AM (8,173 Views)
happyphairy
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
May 4 2014, 11:57 PM
BeeBee
May 4 2014, 10:47 PM
happyphairy
May 4 2014, 08:38 PM
BeeBee
May 4 2014, 08:33 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
what about all the time you wasted on Ejabby?
LOL (i just had to) :D
Thank you for kicking me while I am down.I get no more EJ/Abby sex scenes,probably no EJ/Abby baby,and possibly an EJ/Sami wedding with no EJ/Abby sex reveal.To paraphrase:Better to have had EJ and Abby and lost them than not to have had them at all.Oh well,c'est la vie.Thank God for youtube and that I know the dates for the EJ/Abby sex and almost sex threads with Gifs and video by Supergirl and nananana7. :)
the slow-mo shower scene is no more, btw. (& you can thank whoever decided to flag it as inappropriate - which was not cool, IMO.)
Aww that sucks especially for Beebee because she just loves Ejabby.
I have all the Ejabby episodes saved on my laptop and when I feel like torturing myself I just put them on.
Supergirl you should create a thread for Beebee filled with Ejabby goodness - videos and gifs. I promise not shit to all over it ;)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

happyphairy
Member Avatar

BeeBee
happyphairy
BeeBee
happyphairy
May 4 2014, 08:25 PM

I'm going to cry "uncle" on this although I hope you are wrong about the Jordan reveal.I wasted a lot of time watching her that I will never get back so I want that time to be worth whatever they reveal.I am still pissed about the time I spent on Nicole and Eric only to have her shreding the evidence that would clear him and point the finger at his rapist.
Thank you for kicking me while I am down.I get no more EJ/Abby sex scenes,probably no EJ/Abby baby,and possibly an EJ/Sami wedding with no EJ/Abby sex reveal.To paraphrase:Better to have had EJ and Abby and lost them than not to have had them at all.Oh well,c'est la vie.Thank God for youtube and that I know the dates for the EJ/Abby sex and almost sex threads with Gifs and video by Supergirl and nananana7. :)
You've lost Ejabby and I am losing Ejami
Here's a drink to us!
Posted Image

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
BeeBee
happyphairy
BeeBee

the slow-mo shower scene is no more, btw. (& you can thank whoever decided to flag it as inappropriate - which was not cool, IMO.)
I am so pissed!!!!That was my favorite.My opinion on this issue would likely violate board rules,therefore,I have nothing to add.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

nananana7
May 5 2014, 05:39 AM
BeeBee
Thank God for youtube and that I know the dates for the EJ/Abby sex and almost sex threads with Gifs and video by Supergirl and nananana7. :)
Supergirlx2

Dear Supergirl, I'm sorry to hear that. You did awesomely and I thought it was beautiful.
I personally found it very "appropriate" to me having a good mood. ;)

Beebee, I agree that Supergirl's gifs and videos are awesome.

But not sure why you mentioned me?

I don't know how to make gifs. I have occasionally reposted screencaps and animated gifs that Supergirl made -- by quoting from supergirl's prior posts (you can see "quote supergirl" above the images). If I post an unquoted image of hers, I type "credit supergirl" under the image. Sometimes I post animated gifs from tumblr with credit to the source.

I don't know how to make videos. I have occasionally found online youtube vids made by various youtube creators who spliced together a few clips from a few scenes into a vid -- and then I posted the URLs to those vids. Usually whenever anyone posts videos, they are doing the same thing -- posting a URL to a youtube they discovered online, that was created by someone else. All forum posters do is post a link to a youtube website, so we're not claiming the content as our own.

What may have confused you is that the youtube URLs automatically appear within the forum post as a full embedded video. Maybe you thought I had created them? Nope, not me.

I suppose we have might some original youtube authors here as members -- who post their own creations, but I don't know who is who.
I was referring to you posting their youtube scenes.I could re-watch the EJ/Abby scenes without having to watch the rest of the episode.I really appreciated that.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

King
May 5 2014, 10:40 AM
I didn't really think Gaston was that bad until this past week. Some of the scenes were pretty unbearable.
You're very charitable.In my opinion he has been ghastly from day 1.The sooner he is gone the better.I hate wishing someone out of a job so I hope he quickly finds something that is suitable to his skillset.

nananana7
Member Avatar

BeeBee
Thank God for youtube and that I know the dates for the EJ/Abby sex and almost sex threads with Gifs and video by Supergirl and nananana7. :)
nananana7
May 5 2014, 05:39 AM
But not sure why you mentioned me?
<snip>
I don't know how to make videos. I have occasionally found online youtube vids made by various youtube creators who spliced together a few clips from a few scenes into a vid -- and then I posted the URLs to those vids.
<snip>
Maybe you thought I had created them? Nope, not me.

BeeBee
May 6 2014, 08:29 PM
I was referring to you posting their youtube scenes.I could re-watch the EJ/Abby scenes without having to watch the rest of the episode.I really appreciated that.
Oh!

I totally appreciate the wonderful people who each specialize in creating mini-videos that contain short excerpts/clips of only certain characters. I can find ones of characters I want to see ... and then watch those ..... and skip the rest of the show. It's the only way the show is bearable to me. And as you say, it makes it easy to rewatch favorite scenes, too.

On those days I was overcome with appreciation for the ejabby scenes others had made ... and just had to share them :)
Edited by nananana7, May 6 2014, 09:06 PM.

paul89

when is the new ben airing?

nananana7
Member Avatar

paul89
May 7 2014, 08:01 PM

May 22, according to this:
http://www.soapoperanetwork.com/2014/05/robert-scott-wilsons-days-debut-revealed
Edited by nananana7, May 7 2014, 08:20 PM.

iloveyou94

No more Ejabby I am so sad :'(

LovinXtina
Member Avatar

BeeBee
May 6 2014, 08:24 PM
Supergirlx2
BeeBee
happyphairy

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepLOL (i just had to) :D
I am so pissed!!!!That was my favorite.My opinion on this issue would likely violate board rules,therefore,I have nothing to add.
The shower scene isn't on YouTube anymore??
Edited by LovinXtina, May 8 2014, 12:25 AM.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

LovinXtina
May 8 2014, 12:23 AM
BeeBee
May 6 2014, 08:24 PM
Supergirlx2
BeeBee

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepLOL (i just had to)
The shower scene isn't on YouTube anymore??
Supergirl's slo mo version of the shower scene is gone from the thread.She added music and changed the scene to slow motion.It truly was a thing of beauty.

nikemi

If you look at the actors coming on as new Ben his and James Scott's features are similiar. I saw the actor that is going to be playing Ben in the online version of ALL My Children he has nice screeen presense hopefully he and the actress that play Abigal have chemistry.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

I was surprised at how quickly Ejabby ended since it seemed to generate buzz and passion and hate and fans and all that. But with JS leaving, it all makes sense. Since we now know that KM is capable of generating heat with a screen partner and not coming off like a repressed biddy in her scenes, I'm hoping she and NuBen will spark.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

nananana7
May 7 2014, 08:19 PM
paul89
May 7 2014, 08:01 PM

May 22, according to this:
http://www.soapoperanetwork.com/2014/05/robert-scott-wilsons-days-debut-revealed
can't wait!

:)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply