Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Jason47's Weekly Thread: Week of 4/14-4/20; 4/19 UPDATE: Act Two on Monday is long....
Topic Started: Apr 14 2014, 12:27 PM (2,178 Views)
Jason47
Member Avatar

"DAYS" TIMINGS FOR MONDAY'S EPISODE REVEAL ACT TWO WILL BE TEN AND A HALF MINUTES OF ONE LONG, 20-PAGE, EJ/SAMI SCENE...

Based on the timings for the Monday, April 21 episode, Act Two (airing from 1:07:53-1:18:18PM) seems to be the long, 20-page scene that Alison Sweeney hinted about, where she and James Scott did the whole 10 minute-26 second scene in one take. For those interested, here's the complete list of each Act and commercial break for Monday's episode:

TEASER ACT/ACT ONE....1PM-1:04:48 (4 minutes, 48 seconds)
COMMERCIAL # 1............1:04:48-1:07:53
ACT TWO.........................1:07:53-1:18:19 (10 minutes, 26 seconds)
COMMERCIAL # 2............1:18:19-1:21:49
ACT THREE.....................1:21:49-1:27:49 (6 minutes)
COMMERCIAL # 3............1:27:49-1:31:45
ACT FOUR.......................1:31:45-1:35:52 (4 minutes, 7 seconds)
COMMERCIAL # 4............1:35:52-1:39:22
ACT FIVE.........................1:39:22-1:43:39 (4 minutes, 17 seconds)
COMMERCIAL # 5............1:43:39-1:47:10
ACT SIX...........................1:47:10-1:51:55 (4 minutes, 45 seconds)
COMMERCIAL # 6............1:51:55-1:55:25
ACT SEVEN/CREDITS......1:55:25-1:58:11 (2 minutes, 46 seconds)

TWO DOWN...ONE TO GO...

With the departure of Jade Harlow (Sheryl) last week and the announcement that Justin Gaston has been replaced with Robert Scott Wilson as Ben, there is still one more piece to my mystery teases yet to be revealed....the departure of another character around the last week of April.

ROBERT SCOTT WILSON WRAPS "PRICE IS RIGHT" STINT TODAY

Robert Scott Wilson, who debuts as the new Ben in May, appeared in his final episode of "The Price Is Right" today, with a showcase featuring his hometown of Boston, and best wishes from host Drew Carey. The Price Is Right website says this episode was taped on February 12, and Wilson started working at "Days" in January, so "Days" must have consented to letting him appear on a competing network, which is rare in the business, especially for a new contract actor!

VIDEOS OF ROBERT SCOTT WILSON'S SPECIAL FINAL SHOWCASE ON "THE PRICE IS RIGHT"

Here are two videos just posted from today's "The Price Is Right", featuring Rob presenting a special final showcase, including a prize to his hometown of Boston, as well as a farewell to Rob from host Drew Carey. Rob also mentions that he's leaving TPIR to appear on an un-named soap...

Video # 1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgHH3u8End0

Video # 2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xu-7GcCMwxY

THIS WEEK'S GUEST STARS...

Posted Image

Charles Howerton, who guest starred on "Days" as Tony Viola in 1978, appears as Mr. Howell this week.

Per the casting calls, Mr. Howell is a grumpy older man, 75-years-old, the president of the Domino’s club, while Giselle is a 40-50-year-old high society woman, intelligent and bordering on regal, who was recently left by her husband for a younger woman, and will appear in multiple episodes.

Principal Guest Stars: Week of Monday 4/14/14-Friday 4/18/14
Mark Collier - Liam Frazer
Meredith Scott Lynn - Anne Milbauer
Larry Poindexter - Father Louis
Connor Kalopsis - Chase Jennings
Alex Shipp - Marybeth
Charles Howerton - Mr. Howell (new)
Vanessa Branch - Giselle Van Hopper (new)
Terry James - Stunt Coordinator
Edited by Jason47, Today, 6:35 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MissLola
Member Avatar

Liam?

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Yeah, Liam. ALW coming in next week will lead to his demise.

Kimba73
Member Avatar

LOL...all those pages speculating about Peggy leaving and she isn't going anywhere, that we know of anyway! See the power you have Jason47!! ;)

I will assume that Liam is next to go.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

It's Liam. At least that will finally mean an end to the "Jennifer stalking storyline" which will coincidentally stop as fast as it started. Maybe TPTB have learned something.

But no. Because we already have Eve coming along to be the next obstacle. So there will possibly be one month of non-Dannifer angst.

Will&Sonny

This story would have been so much better if Liam had turned out to be Peter.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

I think it is obvious this is Liam.

Dreamy
Member Avatar

Yep, its totally Liam!

rknudson78
Member Avatar

Liam!

WilSonJAb33
Member Avatar

I agree that Liam seem to be the only other logical option... because Justin Gaston is on Contract so he is clearly the May exit but with the replacement that I didn't see coming... to honest.

Liam is the only other logical exit given his storyline for the very end of April

phloe3

It's probably Liam. That was quick. I was expecting this to go for months

james0479
Member Avatar

Well I actually like Liam! This dude is creepy and weird and if I have to have a Dannifer angst tale (and believe me, we obviously always have to have one), I want it stalker style! And I've really enjoyed the actor as well. My biggest gripe (aside from Dannifer) is how fast this story started and apparently ended. It's so quick, I don't even think ya can really call it a story! I like the idea of doing shorter arcs here and there but this speed is pushing it. Oh well. Yea I'm going with the consensus here after reading some spoilers and such. It's Liam.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

I also agree that it's weird. On the one hand, it's ridiculous how abruptly this story started, but it's also ridiculous to have it over in a mere month. Considering that a story arc usually lasts from 3 to 6 months. Then again, it means less Dannifer.
Edited by Yoryla, Apr 15 2014, 09:51 AM.

james0479
Member Avatar

It means less Dannifer for now. But ya know, Eve's return could be something totally different than Dannifer angst. Jennifer wasn't her only tie in Salem. But I'm aware, knowing these writers it's a bigger chance that's what it's all about. Time will tell.

am103
Member Avatar

I'll be sad to see Liam go. For some reason, this show is AWESOME at casting short-term villains.

I really miss Vargas.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Please be Liam,he went out with Jennifer like 3 times,if that and he's obsessed,she's not worth it.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

I'll miss Liam. This non-story was a waste of time, but it was the first time I didn't dread seeing a story that involved Dannifer. Liam made it intriguing and I was interesting in seeing how far he would go and what he would do. It ended up being a dud, IMO.

The Peter Blake thing would have been the ultimate story, but I think 99% of us knew that they didn't have the balls to go there. They still could have made it much more interesting.

Jason47
Member Avatar

ROBERT SCOTT WILSON WRAPS "PRICE IS RIGHT" STINT TODAY

Robert Scott Wilson, who debuts as the new Ben in May, appeared in his final episode of "The Price Is Right" today, with a showcase featuring his hometown of Boston, and best wishes from host Drew Carey. The Price Is Right website says this episode was taped on February 12, and Wilson started working at "Days" in January, so "Days" must have consented to letting him appear on a competing network, which is rare in the business!

VIDEOS OF ROBERT SCOTT WILSON'S SPECIAL FINAL SHOWCASE ON "THE PRICE IS RIGHT"

Here are two videos just posted from today's "The Price Is Right", featuring Rob presenting a special final showcase, including a prize to his hometown of Boston, as well as a farewell to Rob from host Drew Carey. Rob also mentions that he's leaving TPIR to appear on an un-named soap...

Video # 1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgHH3u8End0

Video # 2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xu-7GcCMwxY
Edited by Jason47, Apr 15 2014, 03:04 PM.

Jason47
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Charles Howerton, who guest starred on "Days" as Tony Viola in 1978, appears as Mr. Howell this week.

Per the casting calls, Mr. Howell is a grumpy older man, 75-years-old, the president of the Domino’s club, while Giselle is a 40-50-year-old high society woman, intelligent and bordering on regal, who was recently left by her husband for a younger woman, and will appear in multiple episodes.

Alex Shipp - Marybeth

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I love working with Kristian. She's wonderful and fantastic." ~ DC

Jason47
Apr 15 2014, 02:38 PM

Posted Image

Alex Shipp - Marybeth
"Mr Howell" will interact with Hope & Aiden, according to About.com's "Comings and Goings".

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply