Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tuesday, April 15th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Apr 14 2014, 11:48 PM (10,362 Views)
Angelsmile

Kaha
Apr 16 2014, 07:30 PM
Yoryla
Apr 16 2014, 03:46 PM
Tripp
Apr 16 2014, 02:50 PM
Mitchapalooza
Apr 16 2014, 11:39 AM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
And it made it look like Will had a giant crush on EJ.
I kinda think he did. And I enjoyed it to high heaven.
It actually made sense that he was crushing hard on EJ. Why wouldn't he? An adolescent who's confused about his sexuality and discovering all of these new feelings...it makes total sense. And the smirking and smiling didn't bother me, I thought it was deliberate. Will was insecure and uncomfortable in his own skin. Sometimes when people are uncomfortable and are trying to hide it they develop some noticeable ticks, like smiling inappropriately.
I agree. While I did find Will's inappropriate smiling and smirking distracting at times, I did take it to be a part of the character. I felt that it was maybe how Chandler was portraying Will's insecurity.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kaha
Member Avatar

Angelsmile
Apr 16 2014, 07:37 PM
Kaha
Yoryla
Tripp

It actually made sense that he was crushing hard on EJ. Why wouldn't he? An adolescent who's confused about his sexuality and discovering all of these new feelings...it makes total sense. And the smirking and smiling didn't bother me, I thought it was deliberate. Will was insecure and uncomfortable in his own skin. Sometimes when people are uncomfortable and are trying to hide it they develop some noticeable ticks, like smiling inappropriately.
I agree. While I did find Will's inappropriate smiling and smirking distracting at times, I did take it to be a part of the character. I felt that it was maybe how Chandler was portraying Will's insecurity.
I think it was. The more he got comfortable and found love with Sonny, he did the smiling less and less. His smirking came on only when he was uncomfortable (usually, around Adrianne, Sonny's friends, his parents [sometimes), Stefano). You never saw it with Sonny or anyone he was comfortable to be around.
Edited by Kaha, Apr 16 2014, 07:47 PM.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Kaha
Yoryla
Tripp
Mitchapalooza
Apr 16 2014, 11:39 AM

And it made it look like Will had a giant crush on EJ.
Because EJ raped and terrorized his mom and his family. His father hatees EJ and Will himself tried to kill him which his father went to jail for.

So yea, I think it's completely ridiculous that Will would even LIKE EJ, much less have the hots for him.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply