Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
B&B: Spoilers for the week of April 28th; Updated 4/24
Topic Started: Apr 16 2014, 03:32 PM (3,547 Views)
WillFan
Member Avatar

National Enquirer Spoilers

* Oliver convinces Aly to keep a very big secret

* Quinn pays a surprise visit to Bill and makes her desire known loud and clear

* Brooke wrestles with her conscience in regards to Bill, Katie, and Spencer Publications

* Liam surprises Hope with a special guest to help promote his animal awareness campaign

SNS Spoilers

Happily reunited with Brooke, Bill's next goal is to take back his company.

Brooke knows how she can make that happen but is undecided over whether to act.

When Katie won't allow Bill to have more access to his son, Brooke knows what she has to do.

Ridge voices his opinion about the fact that his son's mother has let Bill back into her bed.

Hope tells Wyatt what she has agreed to with Liam, as Wyatt conceals his distress.

Wyatt shares the news with Quinn, who then makes a demand of Bill.

At the Los Angeles Animal Shelter, Liam surprises Hope with a special guest to help promote his animal awareness campaign.

Although Aly promises to keep Oliver's secret, she reveals the truth to Caroline.

Taylor wants to reach out to Aly, even as Eric advises her against it.

COMING: Wyatt is deluding himself if he thinks Liam will give up on Hope.

Source: SNS

Dailies

Monday, April 28
Aly agrees to Oliver's request about keeping a big secret; Hope tells Wyatt something that will shape the future of their relationship.

Tuesday, April 29
Quinn pays Bill a visit and makes her desires known; Hope recounts the times she has spent with Wyatt and Liam.

Wednesday, April 30
Liam surprises Hope with a visit from Bob Barker; Oliver confides in a friend about his romantic plans for Aly.

Thursday, May 1
Brooke wrestles with her conscience in regards to Spencer Publications.

Friday, May 2
Hope receives a meaningful gift from Liam; Brooke resorts to desperate measures after Katie fails to see things her way.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

metitle
Member Avatar

Now it seems Hope will go back to Liam...
Lets hope she stick with her decision and not change her mind tomorrow.
I am seriously thinking that Kim Matula has no other acting skills other than just playing triangles.
Since she has been on B&B, she hasn't been in any other story other than triangles.
I can't think that's a good thing for her acting resume.

ratfink
Member Avatar

metitle
Apr 24 2014, 01:25 PM
I am seriously thinking that Kim Matula has no other acting skills other than just playing triangles.
Since she has been on B&B, she hasn't been in any other story other than triangles.
I agree :applause: . She is a pretty girl and why are they doing this to her? I would be so embarrassed in my personal life if I were her...she could be so much more on this soap Mr. Bell :shrug: , or get rid of her, and bring someone in that can be more than a waffler...Liam vs Wyatt vs Hope..Liam vs Wyatt vs ?...rinse and repeat...or Liam vs Steffy vs Hope.. :yuk: :yuk:

WillFan
Member Avatar

Directv Channel Guide Spoilers

Mon4/28
Aly agrees to keep a secret for Oliver; Hope hopes the news she has will shape the future of her relationship with Wyatt.

Tue 4/29
Quinn informs Bill of desires; Hope thinks back on times with Wyatt and Liam.

Wed 4/30
Liam surprises Hope with a visit from Bob Barker; Oliver talks to a friend about his plans for Aly.

Thu 5/1
Brooke struggles with her conscience; Liam and Hope learn about the need for animal adoption.

Fri 5/2
Liam gives Hope a meaningful gift; Brooke fails to get Kate to see things her way.

SunAngel
Member Avatar

metitle
Kim Matula has no acting skills, PERIOD.

I don't watch the show much, and that's mainly because of her. She's on all the time and she's absolutely horrible every time I happen to take a peek at CBS. She'd have ended up like Justin Gaston had she come to Days, but in B&B it seems like if you've bleached your hair and you can shed a tear, you're a star in Bell's eyes.

metitle
Member Avatar

Unlike B&B, Days has no patience for actors without skills.
so yes, I can agree with you about the Hair-Flipping Twit.

Meow

metitle
:what: It's not KM's fault, it's the SL she's given FGS. She doesn't write for the show, SMH.
Edited by Meow, Apr 26 2014, 08:51 PM.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Meow
Apr 26 2014, 07:14 PM
metitle
:what: It's not KM's, it's the SL she's given FGS. She doesn't write for the show, SMH.

That all they been doing for her character, putting her into triangles in which she waffles back and forth between men.

Meow

natdot99
Apr 26 2014, 08:40 PM
Meow
metitle
:what: It's not KM's, it's the SL she's given FGS. She doesn't write for the show, SMH.

That all they been doing for her character, putting her into triangles in which she waffles back and forth between men.
Only since she was with Weanie. Before then she knew she wanted Liam. I don't blame her for leaving him after all the back and forth between that dirty, rotten, underhanded skank and Hope but he's on the right track now. That's my man!!

metitle
Member Avatar

natdot99
Meow
metitle

:facepalm: why bother? its useless trying to explain.
so do like most of us and just ignore. :facepalm:

Meow

metitle
Apr 26 2014, 10:23 PM
natdot99
Meow
metitle

:facepalm: why bother? its useless trying to explain.
so do like most of us and just ignore. :facepalm:
I'm actually watching the show for what it is. Hope never waffled before and that was seen on the show but apparently some r watching another one, SMH. Haters don't have a clue about Hope or Lope, not one.
Edited by Meow, Apr 26 2014, 11:26 PM.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Really its not rocket science, all anyone has to do is count the endless weddings attempt by Lope that imploded due to her temper tantrums. She always been ground zero in her relationship with Liam.
If she so serious about Wyatt, then she needs to tell Liam to move on without her, so far she has not done that and continues to send him mixed signals.

To Metitle, i always enjoy your observations :rockon:

eruell

So now Brooke has become the ultimate backstabbing sister. I knew when she didn't destroy those papers, she would use them against Katie, somewhere down the line! Brooke has lost all, if she ever had any, good qualities. I am so over Brooke the victim, and her always finding a way to justify the rotten things she does in the name of love!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · B&B: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply