Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Thursday, April 17th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Yesterday, 11:05 PM (390 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Discuss!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

daysjahvu
Member Avatar

Ava & her daddy that drugged her. Tamara Braun rocked that role. Totally could have seen Ava & EJ together, but when Tamara returned as Taylor it was horrible.

MissFancyFace
Member Avatar
"I want to get to know you better."

Ava and Co. - one of the most absurd storylines ever. :rolleyes:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

peaches179

MissFancyFace
Apr 17 2014, 03:27 AM

Not to mention the John/Ava paring. :rolleyes:

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Isn't that Joe Penny?

Man, he was hot on Jake and the Fatman (horrible title though...can you imagine)

MissFancyFace
Member Avatar
"I want to get to know you better."

peaches179
Apr 17 2014, 06:31 AM
MissFancyFace
Apr 17 2014, 03:27 AM

Not to mention the John/Ava paring. :rolleyes:
Yeah, that too. :x

Marlene

I didn't like the fact that Ava had her sights set on John (and that John reciprocated) but TB was great in that role.

T-Love74
Member Avatar

lysie
Apr 16 2014, 11:05 PM
Posted Image

Discuss!
Oh, I loved me some Joe Penny!!

Rosebud
Member Avatar

I didn't even know who that was. I fast forwarded pretty much everything Ava.

lysie
Member Avatar

I liked the early Ava stuff pretty much up until right before this. The idea of her kidnapping the wrong person was kinda great but then Steve sleeping with her and then Roman just casually walking up to the house and taking everyone home was weird.

Kaha
Member Avatar

Rosebud
Apr 17 2014, 10:17 AM
Your Avi is so mesmerizing. What's the background on Marlena and Cousin Itt?

mer4santo
Member Avatar
I own you bitch.

lysie
Apr 17 2014, 10:44 AM
I liked the early Ava stuff pretty much up until right before this. The idea of her kidnapping the wrong person was kinda great but then Steve sleeping with her and then Roman just casually walking up to the house and taking everyone home was weird.
I liked the idea of Ava too, but like most good ideas on this show, it went south. This show desperately needs a new 'bad guy' family and they would have been perfect. They also blew it with Ian McAllister by setting him up to be a new DiMera but trashing the idea halfway through and then making him insane about Madison.

BOO

james0479
Member Avatar

I freaking LOVED Ava!!! TB was phenomenal and I actually enjoyed alot of her storyline. Like Lysie said, when she kidnapped the wrong person....I thought that was fun and it won me over. TB really nailed that role and I hated when it was over but by that time I suppose it was time for it to be over. I was uber excited when TB came back to the show but very hesitant since it was for the role of Taylor. TB played it as best as she could tho ...the problem was Taylor really shouldn't have been brought back in the first place. Or if she was, it should've been for an entirely different story. I've not heard ONE person say they enjoyed the Taylor story..:.not even those whack nuts on FB. Regardless, love me some TB and her crazy eyes. ;)

james0479
Member Avatar

mer4santo
Apr 17 2014, 10:48 AM
lysie
Apr 17 2014, 10:44 AM
I liked the idea of Ava too, but like most good ideas on this show, it went south. This show desperately needs a new 'bad guy' family and they would have been perfect. They also blew it with Ian McAllister by setting him up to be a new DiMera but trashing the idea halfway through and then making him insane about Madison.

BOO
Agreed!!! Ian had so much potential and he was almost snake like in his creepiness. I was having alot of fun with him at first and then of course, writer swap ....I'm not complaining about the writer swap since MarDar was just a strange combo that just didn't work. But yea I would've kept Ian. But who knows what that would've turned out to be.

Also I'm one that would love for Ava to return somehow but at this point it's probably a moot dream.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Marlene
Apr 17 2014, 08:50 AM
I didn't like the fact that Ava had her sights set on John (and that John reciprocated) but TB was great in that role.
I agree...Tamara Braun was amazing as Ava Vitali....and she has the Emmy to prove it ;)

It's crazy that she was the actor who would win DAYS their first acting Emmy in over 20 years (1988 Billy Warlock)
Edited by Mitchapalooza, 14 minutes ago.

lysie
Member Avatar

Keeping Ava in town like a normal person was the biggest mistake, IMO.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Kaha
Apr 17 2014, 10:47 AM
Rosebud
Apr 17 2014, 10:17 AM
Your Avi is so mesmerizing. What's the background on Marlena and Cousin Itt?
The background is the lady's bedroom at the DiMansion.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

The Vitali's would have been an AMAZING new crime family in Salem....*MISSED OPPORTUNITY*

19 users reading this topic (11 Guests and 1 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply