Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
NBC Sneak Peak Pics - 4/21/14
Topic Started: Apr 18 2014, 05:28 PM (4,100 Views)
Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Posted Image
All hell breaks loose at the DiMera mansion when the photograph of EJ and Abigail is discovered!

Posted Image
Marlena and Jennifer share their concerns about the DiMera family.

Posted Image
Nicole digs up dirt on Liam and uncovers startling information.

Posted Image
Daniel's career is on the line as he faces a disciplinary hearing.

Posted Image
JJ gets upsetting news about Paige.

Posted Image
EJ angrily confronts Kate.

Posted Image
Theresa fears the Liam situation is getting out of control - will she get caught?

Posted Image
Gabi and Nick meet with Aiden to draw up their custody agreement.

Posted Image
Daniel pressures Theresa to confess.

Posted Image
Nick threatens Sami.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

mer4santo
Member Avatar

I love me some EJate!

freedom

That's one ugly-ass dress on Sami.

PALMommy
Member Avatar

Okay, so Sami doesn't look like a depressed heap in that last photo! Rats! :bleep:

specialcases
Member Avatar
your own "personal" Jesus

JJ looks so damn hot in that pic! Lord help me, lol

salem_viewer
Member Avatar

Where's the pic of Sami knocking Abby's lights out? :stars:

Carly
Member Avatar

Ugh. Daniel is such a turd. Even though Theresa is partly responsible for Liam's actions (since Theresa gave Daniel's key to Liam), there is no justification for Daniel to manhandle Theresa. And earlier this week, Eric grabbed Theresa's arm when she was about to leave the Brady Pub. I don't care how angry these men are; there is no excuse for them to put their hands on Theresa.

Meanwhile, I assume the Daniel/Theresa photo takes place on the day of Daniel's disciplinary hearing. (Daniel is wearing a suit in the photo.) This is the hearing that could decide Daniel's future as a doctor, and he doesn't even bother to shave the stubble off his face?! Well, it looks like he at least semi-combed his hair, which is a miracle in itself!

salem_viewer
Member Avatar

What is this "their custody agreement", Gabi is as dumb as a pile of rocks.

Kaha
Member Avatar

Sami needs to channel all of her unger to Nick.

Re: Daniel and Theresa, I find it problamatic in so many levels that this supposed good guy, uses his power and intimidation over a young woman who could be his daughter. She's young, troubled and a mere assistant at the hospital while he's a 50 year old doctor. Why is it okay for him to be always manhandling her. I don't understand how the show thinks that's an okay behavior.
Edited by Kaha, Apr 19 2014, 05:45 PM.

AmbernOK
Member Avatar

Sami doesn't seem to think anything about the photos and is already moving on to Nick's problem...so I think it's a giant fake out on Monday! Also they aren't in the promo?!?

Kaha
Member Avatar

salem_viewer
Apr 18 2014, 05:43 PM
Where's the pic of Sami knocking Abby's lights out? :stars:
My Sami and Abby fantasy scene is Sami slapping Abigail repeatedly. And when Jennifer objects, Sami slaps Jennifer as well.

salem_viewer
Member Avatar

Kaha
Apr 18 2014, 05:48 PM

Re: Daniel and Theresa, I find it problamatic in so many levels that this supposed good guy, uses his power and intimidation over a young woman who could be his daughter. She's young, troubled and a mere assistant at the hospital while he's 50 year old doctor. Why is it okay that he's always manhandling her. I don't understand how the show feels that's an okay behavior.
I think both Daniel and Rafe are hit first and ask questions later. Between the two, Rafe is the bigger Neanderthal in my opinion.

Kaha
Member Avatar

As usual, Theresa looks great, but that dress is not suitable for work.

Ellie

AmbernOK
Apr 18 2014, 05:49 PM
Sami doesn't seem to think anything about the photos and is already moving on to Nick's problem...so I think it's a giant fake out on Monday! Also they aren't in the promo?!?
Looks like Nick approaches Sami and talks to her. I really don't think anything is a "fakeout", and either way I don't see how it's related to Ali Sweeney having scenes with someone else later in the week.

jam6242
Member Avatar

It's sickening to see that supposed paragon laying hands on Theresa again.

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

jam6242
Apr 18 2014, 06:10 PM
It's sickening to see that supposed paragon laying hands on Theresa again.
That even adds to making Daniel so revolting as well. He attacks the defenseless woman and then is praised like he is the ultimate saint, this show deserves to have their ratings continue to tank as well as long as that scum is the most praised on it. :flipoff: :soapbox:

camera shy

Supergirlx2
Apr 18 2014, 05:28 PM
Posted Image
All hell breaks loose at the DiMera mansion when the photograph of EJ and Abigail is discovered!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Theresa fears the Liam situation is getting out of control - will she get caught?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Nick threatens Sami.
Ladies, when a man has his hands on you like Daniel does Theresa and he's right up on you, that's when you use your knee to full advantage. Make him walk funny Theresa for the rest of the week. ;)

PALMommy
Member Avatar

salem_viewer
Apr 18 2014, 05:55 PM
Kaha
Apr 18 2014, 05:48 PM

Re: Daniel and Theresa, I find it problamatic in so many levels that this supposed good guy, uses his power and intimidation over a young woman who could be his daughter. She's young, troubled and a mere assistant at the hospital while he's 50 year old doctor. Why is it okay that he's always manhandling her. I don't understand how the show feels that's an okay behavior.
I think both Daniel and Rafe are hit first and ask questions later. Between the two, Rafe is the bigger Neanderthal in my opinion.
Neanderthal or not, I can usually get behind any punches that Rafe throws. I could've stood for a full on beat down of Nick's arse the other day!

PALMommy
Member Avatar

camera shy
Apr 18 2014, 06:17 PM
Supergirlx2
Apr 18 2014, 05:28 PM
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Nick threatens Sami.
Ladies, when a man has his hands on you like Daniel does Theresa and he's right up on you, that's when you use your knee to full advantage. Make him walk funny Theresa for the rest of the week. ;)
I wish Shane would see him doing this! I don't care if Teresa gave crazy Liam that key or NOT, I want Dr. Dayglo to stop putting his hands on ALL the women (and some former women) of Salem. Shane and Kimberly need to beat his hiney into the ground. :whack:

Deverauxfan
Member Avatar

Carly
Apr 18 2014, 05:43 PM
Ugh. Daniel is such a turd. Even though Theresa is partly responsible for Liam's actions (since Theresa gave Daniel's key to Liam), there is no justification for Daniel to manhandle Theresa. And earlier this week, Eric grabbed Theresa's arm when she was about to leave the Brady Pub. I don't care how angry these men are; there is no excuse for them to put their hands on Theresa.

Meanwhile, I assume the Daniel/Theresa photo takes place on the day of Daniel's disciplinary hearing. (Daniel is wearing a suit in the photo.) This is the hearing that could decide Daniel's future as a doctor, and he doesn't even bother to shave the stubble off his face?! Well, it looks like he at least semi-combed his hair, which is a miracle in itself!
I hope the people deciding Dan's fate walks in on him attacking Theresa like that. What a jerk!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply