Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, April 21st Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Apr 21 2014, 12:26 AM (33,949 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Discuss!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jwsel
Member Avatar

lysie
Apr 21 2014, 12:26 AM
Posted Image

Discuss!
Just setting the mood, are you?

We should have a montage of pics of Sami throwing things for today. And maybe toss in her shooting EJ in the head.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

LOL, nice!

I'm hoping we see some of that today. The writers are definitely handling this reveal in an unexpected way. Having a long dialogue between the couple rather than a big public humiliation would seem to be a more character-driven rather than plot-driven choice. That surprises me coming from TomSell. Although maybe this type of reveal serves their next plot? Anyway, hope it's good.

lysie
Member Avatar

jwsel
Apr 21 2014, 12:37 AM
lysie
Posted Image

Discuss!
Just setting the mood, are you?

We should have a montage of pics of Sami throwing things for today. And maybe toss in her shooting EJ in the head.
Actually, I was thinking this might be the closest we get to it, lol.

nananana7

jwsel
Apr 21 2014, 12:37 AM
We should have a montage of pics of Sami throwing things for today.

Here is a clip -- but it's not that monstrous raving banshee fury face.

This clip includes Sami throwing and spilling things --
but in a more lighthearted fun way.
Probably not what you were looking for ... but here ya go.

Things are thrown or spilled at 0:16, 0:20, 1:17, 1:20, 2:04, 2:15

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ml05gLZmeDo

Credit to CanuckDaysFan

Edited by nananana7, Apr 21 2014, 01:51 AM.

james0479
Member Avatar

I've been quiet about the Ejami/Ejabby thing but since today's the "big day"....My feeling is I hope today explains exactly what this whole thing was about. I enjoyed Ejabby, it surprised me and I found them uniquely sexy lol. Sorry. But it was so out of left field that it never made much sense. I agree with a poster above that it's surprising TomSell are doing the reveal quietly and by quietly I mean not at the wedding or any other public forum. That has me intrigued. What's sad is we will prolly have a 1.6 today lol. But anyway I'm actually looking forward to this show.

freedom

I really wanted to see Sami humiliated publically. Oh well.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Jax Teller♥

Lol...that pic is awesome...I miss Sami throwing shit all over the place!

Restless84
Member Avatar

lysie
Posted Image

Discuss!
:lol: :shithitfan:

Today should be good.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

I'm not expecting much today. Typically, this kind of "special" episode is over-hyped and a huge let down. Not that I really even care about this story in the first place. I don't even know why I still watch DAYS, other than utter boredom at noon.

jewlmc

freedom
Apr 21 2014, 07:56 AM
I really wanted to see Sami humiliated publically. Oh well.
It wouldn't be her humiliated.

jaygal
Member Avatar

lysie
Posted Image

Discuss!
I expect to see this Sami face as well as multiple variations of "the scrunchface".
I'm not loving the idea of the episode being all ejami but I want this secret exposed.

james0479
Member Avatar

I have no doubt today has let down possibilities but idk...I have a feeling they may go all out with this one. We will see shortly. I just finished yesterday's episode and I actually enjoyed 50% of it like Sami/Rafe, Abby/Nick. That new girl... Paige, I think...she's god damn awful. Reminds me of Mia if she was an extra on Hawaii 5-0. It's a no go and JJ is too sexy for that talentless twit. Just my two cents and a nickel ;)

fenderbabe

Oh, that pic is from one of my (admitted many) favorite Kami moments. Here's to hoping that Sami comes out to play today.

lysie
Member Avatar

james0479
Apr 21 2014, 07:49 AM
I've been quiet about the Ejami/Ejabby thing but since today's the "big day"....My feeling is I hope today explains exactly what this whole thing was about. I enjoyed Ejabby, it surprised me and I found them uniquely sexy lol. Sorry. But it was so out of left field that it never made much sense. I agree with a poster above that it's surprising TomSell are doing the reveal quietly and by quietly I mean not at the wedding or any other public forum. That has me intrigued. What's sad is we will prolly have a 1.6 today lol. But anyway I'm actually looking forward to this show.
When they were around before, most of their reveals happened more like this. I'm surprised it's taken them this long to do it again.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Jax Teller♥

lysie
Apr 21 2014, 10:35 AM
james0479
When they were around before, most of their reveals happened more like this. I'm surprised it's taken them this long to do it again.
They use to also reveal a week or two before sweeps....at least we got closer this time, lol

ssedai

Love the starter pic. I'll be watching live in real time today for the first time in over 5 years...might actually be closer to 10.

james0479
Member Avatar

lysie
james0479
Agreed. I think that's why I'm surprised. It's unfortunate that all I'm going to think while watching is how this is SO gonna be Ali's Emmy reel for next year.

OliveAnn

james0479
Apr 21 2014, 10:47 AM
lysie
james0479
Agreed. I think that's why I'm surprised. It's unfortunate that all I'm going to think while watching is how this is SO gonna be Ali's Emmy reel for next year.
And James'. And I wouldn't be surprised if this episode is also submitted by Kate Mansi and whoever else appears today besides the AS and JS. And this episode is also a likely cadidate reel for Best Drama, Best Writing... Basically, expect this episode to be submitted for everything come Emmy time next year.

kkratz57
Member Avatar

I held off going into the office because of this. BEST be worth my while.

First 2 minutes -- nope

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply